Found Deceased MI - Brynn Bills, 17, staying with friends, Alpena, 3 Aug 2021 *Abby Hill also fnd deceased* *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried to follow livestream of the presser tonight but the sound wasn’t working well.
I hope it was transcribed somewhere but in this town, probably not.
I couldn’t find it anywhere either. Although the news from the other side of the state had a blurb about it. What is wrong with people in this town? Check your video cameras people!!

Can anyone that could access the presser fill us in?

TIA

Not much help here, but I watched someone's video of a portion of it and had to turn the volume up to 100 to even catch any of it. My notes are:

They are looking for leads
No activity since 8/1 (? different than mentioned before)
Need the publics help

Detective's recap
MSP (Michigan State Police) investigating
Reported missing 8/15 (? different than mentioned before)
Has been investigating since
Relying on tips from the public
They treat all tips seriously
Any info is appreciated
Raising reward to $20,000 (tip must be verified by MSP)
Hunting season ready to begin, keep eyes peeled

and then it abruptly cut off just as a reporter was asking a question! Darn.

According to her father on her missing site, Facebook Groups
last person she supposedly was around according to a few people, was a woman, AH, from Alpena. AH told she didn't know where Brynn went. She is friends with Brynn on FB. There is no reason for me to think she was lying, but there is a warrant out since August, asking the public for her whereabouts. Coincidence? Is she missing too? Just my opinions.

https://www.truenorthradionetwork.c...searching-for-alpena-woman-wanted-on-warrant/
Police asks for public's help locating woman wanted on a warrant – WBKB 11

Last edited:
Alpena Community Comes Together To Look For A Missing 18-Year-Old - 9 & 10 News

Sept 26; 1 Hr ago

The search is still on for a missing 18-year-old out of Alpena. Police say Brynn bills has not been seen or heard from since the beginning of August.

State Police and her family are now asking for the public’s help in finding her. The Alpena community formed a search party on Sunday.

Brynn’s family started worrying after she didn’t respond to any “happy birthday” messages on August 12th.

State Police say they can’t discuss the ongoing investigation, but say they’re following up on all leads.

There’s a $20,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts or her safe return.

Family Raises Reward for Location of Missing Brynn Bills to $20,000 - 9 & 10 News

Her family was already offering a $10,000 reward for her whereabouts, but on Thursday they doubled it to $20,000 after a donation from a one of their business connections.

Brynn’s father Duane said they are keeping all options open as to where she may be. “Not knowing exactly what transpired with your daughter or, you know, just not knowing,” he said. “I mean it’s quite a heartache so I wouldn’t wish it on anybody.”

Detective Sgt. with the Michigan State Police, Anthony Utt, couldn’t discuss the ongoing investigation, but he said they’re following up on all leads. “We appreciate those that step forward and provide tips to us but it’s going to take cooperation from the public and we ask anybody that has information, whether they think we’re aware of it or not, to come forward and tell us that information,” he said.

Brynn’s family has started a Facebook group and hashtag called Bring Brynn Home, hoping anyone has information on her location.

ETA:
Facebook group is private so unable to post any info shared from it

It’s sad that the fb group is private. They explained that FB will not let them change it to public. I’m not sure why, but there is a wealth of information in that group. Brynn’s father is part of that group and posts to it regularly. However since it’s marked private we can’t post anything we learn from that group that is not in MSM. So sad, because as I said there is a lot of info and updates in there.

It’s sad that the fb group is private. They explained that FB will not let them change it to public. I’m not sure why, but there is a wealth of information in that group. Brynn’s father is part of that group and posts to it regularly. However since it’s marked private we can’t post anything we learn from that group that is not in MSM. So sad, because as I said there is a lot of info and updates in there.

Just wondered how that would work/or not work. The only thing to do is opening a new public FB page....but the info of interest posted already on the closed group is still not disclosed/available.
Facebook Adds New Setting to Stop Private Groups Being Switched to 'Public'

Maybe dad can join us here and become a verified member.

Not much help here, but I watched someone's video of a portion of it and had to turn the volume up to 100 to even catch any of it. My notes are:

They are looking for leads
No activity since 8/1 (? different than mentioned before)
Need the publics help

Detective's recap
MSP (Michigan State Police) investigating
Reported missing 8/15 (? different than mentioned before)
Has been investigating since
Relying on tips from the public
They treat all tips seriously
Any info is appreciated
Raising reward to $20,000 (tip must be verified by MSP)
Hunting season ready to begin, keep eyes peeled

and then it abruptly cut off just as a reporter was asking a question! Darn.

Thank you @Unsolved . Sorry ya had to get frustrated with volume etc.

Very helpful.

Where is this young lady? Her poor dad must have an ulcer by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back