Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What.

The.

Heck.

Search with cadaver dogs but not look in the basement? What's going on here...

First he's a likely "runaway". Then he's serious missing. Then it's a homicide. Now he's just chilling in the basement?
Was he being held there? Was this a "balloon boy" type publicity hoax?

What. The. Heck.

Why didn't the dad and/or stepmom produce Charlie when they realized they were under suspicion of murder? Homicide is a much more serious charge than child abuse. Did they think the issue would just go away if they stonewalled long enough?

Wouldn't LE have checked that house from top to bottom when Charlie was reported missing? Exactly how was he being held in that basement? I shudder to think of the possibilities.

LE executed a search warrant on the home and found Charlie behind some boxes in the basement! (Channel 4 local news)

I want to know the whole story. This doesn't make sense. I'm glad he is still with us, but has he been in the basement this whole time and no one bothered to check?? Wow.

Maybe they have some sort of kitchenette or furnished apartment down there? At least I hope so..
Jeeze. I hope they didn't lock him in there on purpose ?!?!
What would be the point of all that?
Sooo many questions. JMO

Evidence around Charlie that he was eating. He said he was hungry and is being evaluated now. Just wow. He was hiding there this whole time?

Was Charlie being punished for not doing chores? Was stepmom hiding Charlie from his dad? How could this boy have stayed hidden in the basement for so many days without anyone finding him?

I'm glad that the boy has been found alive, but there are so many unanswered questions.

Hmmmm...LE is saying there was a 50 gallon drum in front of him and it might appear that he was 'put' there. (Sorry, wrong wording, going back and forth)

Reporter asked about signs of abuse and the Chief said he wouldn't talk about it. (I think)

They are investigating the possibility of child abuse.

I'm trying to think of another story stranger than this and I can't. Incredible. Hopefully we'll hear the whole story within the next couple of days. Really, really glad he was found safe. But . . . . wow.

Wow, I hope you guys are all able to see this entire presser when it's over. Dad showed up and at first he was angry at reporters for speculating that he knew Charlie or his wife knew he was in the basement.

Then they asked about him (Dad) thinking that Charlie was dead. He then cried and collapsed into a reporter's arms. (Guy Gordon) He cried real tears too. Hmmm..

Weird case.

Ok, I'm glad he's ok. Now, I want to know the story. I can't digest this yet.

Dad sounds awfully defensive. :moo: Wants his name and family's names cleared. Wants the truth out there.

Once again, the dad, while very emotional, is more focused on himself, his public persona and that of his wife. Talking about how young Charlie needs to get an education, go to college, have a productive career/future. Sounds to me like this boy is under a lot of pressure to succeed. Maybe this is why he runs away from home. :moo:

Wow, I hope you guys are all able to see this entire presser when it's over. Dad showed up and at first he was angry at reporters for speculating that he knew Charlie or his wife knew he was in the basement.

Then they asked about him (Dad) thinking that Charlie was dead. He then cried and collapsed into a reporter's arms. (Guy Gordon) He cried real tears too. Hmmm..

Weird case.

:floorlaugh::drama:

Dad started back peddling a bit when asked what he thinks Charlie will say happened to him. Reporters kept pressing about the 50 gallon drum and barricade that Charlie was behind and Dad couldn't or wouldn't give an answer.

I so hope this entire presser is available soon.

WOW WOW WOW Was not expecting this! So glad he is alive.

maybe nothing nefarious on the part of the parents and Charlie was hiding himself. For what reasons, we will have to wait and see. He has run away before - maybe this is kinda like that.

Glad you're safe, kiddo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360
Back