GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct. 26, 2014: Chelsea Bruck vanishes from Halloween party in Monroe County
Bruck went missing on a Saturday night during a party on Post Road in French Town Township. She was last seen wearing a Poison Ivy costume consisting on black pants and a leaf-covered top.

Oct. 29: Bruck's family, friends continue search

Nov. 2: Chelsea Bruck case: Police search for guards
Police search for the security guards that were hired for the party.

Nov. 4: More info sought from party goers about missing Chelsea Bruck

Nov. 12: Reward now $5,000 in Chelsea Bruck case

Nov. 17: Chelsea Bruck's family appeals for help

Nov. 24: Reward grows to more than $17,000 in case of missing Chelsea Bruck

March 19, 2015: Authorities search Michigan game area for missing Chelsea Bruck
Dozens of law enforcement officers search Pointe Mouillee Game Area in southeastern Michigan amid an effort to find Bruck.

April 5: New clue in missing Chelsea Bruck case
Police say they found what they believed to be a portion of Bruck's costume in the area of Peters Road and Vreeland in Flat Rock.

April 6: Helicopter, K9 search for Chelsea Bruck in Flat Rock

April 8: Family of missing Monroe County woman awaits information from police

April 24: Construction workers find body in rural Monroe County
Construction workers found the body around 2 p.m. Friday in a wooded area near train tracks in the village of Carleton. Officers from the Michigan State Police Crime Lab and Monroe County Sheriff's deputies arrived at the scene. The construction crew was doing excavation work on a piece for property where a man is planning to build a house. The crew discovered the body while checking on a piece of equipment, police said.

April 25: Remains found in Monroe County identified as Chelsea Bruck
Dental records were used to confirm the remains belonged to Bruck, and investigators Saturday said evidence at the scene indicated a homicide.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/timeline-chelsea-bruck-disappearance/32574116

Thank you BDE!
And now, we shall all look forward to you adding the next line on that list...."arrests made"
:jail:

I, WE, always prayed for that one tip, that one clue and I feel we finally did when HB ex GF talked to LE!
I just want to clarify that HB and the woman who reported the false tips were not related in any way, as far as what was reported. The woman who said her ex bf killed her, was not referring to HB.

My eye is on HB or those he was at the party with. He knows more...

What? I missed something. (Just woke up). What tip?
Roses, unless I missed something, I think Trigger was referring to the 2 people who lied about knowing someting.

Based on what I have researched they were 2 separate "tips" not related to one another.

I just want to clarify that HB and the woman who reported the false tips were not related in any way, as far as what was reported. The woman who said her ex bf killed her, was not referring to HB.

My eye is on HB or those he was at the party with. He knows more...

I, for one, would be interested in knowing whether or not HB/cronies ever attended martial arts classes taught by JT or were employees in his cleaning business ;)

DMC and I were just dwelling on the clothes that were found in the location straight down the tracks. One has to wonder why a Perp would leave clothes with DNA on them out in the open somewhere, albeit, a sneaky remote location. However, this is exactly what happened in the Sierra Lamar case as well. Here are the possibilities I can think of, please refute or add to them:

1) someone kept them as trophies, but got scared and randomly dumped them
2) someone was chartered with disposing of them, and was stupid enough to leave them there
3) someone left them there with the hopes they would be found
4) someone left them there as a taunt, a calling card

What else?

Sluether's, What has me so perplexed is if she was killed at the site she was found, why did they take her clothes? Why wouldn't they have left them with her body?

Did they toss them that night or have they had them all this time?

Why....? Body was in a secluded area, what was the point of taking THOSE articles and dispersing them in FR?

DMC and I were just dwelling on the clothes that were found in the location straight down the tracks. One has to wonder why a Perp would leave clothes with DNA on them out in the open somewhere, albeit, a sneaky remote location. However, this is exactly what happened in the Sierra Lamar case as well. Here are the possibilities I can think of, please refute or add to them:

2) someone was chartered with disposing of them, and was stupid enough to leave them there

What else?

Just this, for now

It was planned to leave Chelsea's costume there to lead the investigation is some other direction away from the ring leader

The ring leader who hid it held the information over the groups head

Could HB (and/or friends) have been sent (or was ordered by someone!) to the Halloween event to lure Chelsea into leaving with him?

Will be offline for the day (refreshing break). Back on this late this afternoon PST. God Bless.

Sluether's, What has me so perplexed is if she was killed at the site she was found, why did they take her clothes? Why wouldn't they have left them with her body?

Did they toss them that night or have they had them all this time?

Why....? Body was in a secluded area, what was the point of taking THOSE articles and dispersing them in FR?

To setup kids at the party and fit the crime stats in the area, to make it look like an OD or something at an afterglow which may have freaked the kids out, thus the false report and other events considered earlier that may have been related.

Or that the ringleader was trying to distract from their other criminal activities by making it seem like there was another killer out there.

Wonder if that is why the FBI are involved? Other missing women in Michigan. Serial Killer?

What else?
You beat me to it Roses!!! :)

I waited, we waited for that one clue, that one tip and finally we got it the day when HB ex gf came into it. When LE sad they had nothing and now they have 3/4 of the investigation is such great news! I don't think JN step dad is involved because her body would never be found, he's to smart to leave her body where it was found.

As sad as it is finding her body, I'm happy she is not under the forum - missing but not forgotten site.

I have my doubts about multiple suspects. I don't think Chelsea would have left with a group of unknowns. And it is hard to picture an actual physical abduction at a party, Imo. I think it could easily be one man. And she went with him to a vehicle for some unknown reason, much like the woman in Scotland, Karen.

To setup kids at the party and fit the crime stats in the area, to make it look like an OD or something at an afterglow which may have freaked the kids out, thus the false report and other events considered earlier that may have been related.

Or that the ringleader was trying to distract from their other criminal activities by making it seem like there was another killer out there.

The convoluted nature of the way things look is I think because this crime had multiple purposes, such as to cover other crimes and affirm a evil bond of trust among a set of people, which may have failed, and been the motivating factor or dynamic behind Julia and Chelsea's murder as well, but who knows?
I wonder if there was fear of what EVIDENCE that costume contained, perhaps it isn't just Chelsea's evidence but others that could be linked back to her killer.

I still think it was a diversion tactic to throw off LE, the perp had no way of knowing what would be found first, the clothing or the body.

The COD will be a very telling piece of the puzzle.

I wonder if there was fear of what EVIDENCE that costume contained, perhaps it isn't just Chelsea's evidence but others that could be linked back to her killer.

I still think it was a diversion tactic to throw off LE, the perp had no way of knowing what would be found first, the clothing or the body.

The COD will be a very telling piece of the puzzle.

Out of my depth here as I have very little comparative knowledge of criminal cases. The sheriff said both "the person" and "those".

What else?
or
5) familiar location they no longer live near

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors