GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my doubts about multiple suspects. I don't think Chelsea would have left with a group of unknowns. And it is hard to picture an actual physical abduction at a party, Imo. I think it could easily be one man. And she went with him to a vehicle for some unknown reason, much like the woman in Scotland, Karen.
What if they were young, high school aged, non-threatening looking kids?

Or someone she THOUGHT she knew well enough and thought there was an after party where more people she knew were going to be there?

BDE, I've been thinking about this since seeing it, what could have been on her phone during the June concert and what could have been the reason she wouldn't keep her phone during the bash in October?

She probably didn't have any pockets to put the phone in HG?

If you study the bash photos, you'll see she was holding a giant jug filled with some purple stuff that looks like wine or something. Also, I think she had a mug as well. So she probably didn't have room to carry a purse and phone around, and possibly run the risk of losing them.

Not trying to change the subject, but on another note, I'm thinking, could someone(s) have just offered CB a ride home?

Another possibility with the clothes being in a different location (and I say this respectfully and I apologize in advance for even mentioning this and/or being graphic) : What if she left in a car with whomever did this, or even group of individuals (willingly or not), maybe an "let's go to the after party" scenerio. Innocent enough. This leads to the perp thinking he has a chance with Chelsea...which leads to unwanted sexual advances and/or sexual assult in the location where the clothes were found. Perp(s) get too rough or freak out that she will tell someone or involve LE. Maybe she is rendered unconscious (or perp believes she is already deceased), drives her body as far as possible to the new remote location, carrys or drags her the rest of the way. At this point she may not be deceased. Perp freaks and finishes the job in that field (I am guessing that there are large rocks near by from the property owner excavating). Just a scenerio that has come up in my mind. I don't think we are dealing with masterminds. It was dark (I am assuming) and if it was individuals that were at the party, chances are they may have been using/abusing drugs or alcohol and made some mistakes with this crime. I have a feeling those clothes were not placed there, but left incidentally and in a hurry. Of course this could be hogwash. JMO.

Oh boy. Sorry for the confusion. Now I'm gonna rethink my thoughts.

I am sorry for Chelsea's family but glad for them also. I know they (and certainly everyone at WS) hoped against hope she would be found alive but after such a long time the odds were that she wouldn't be. At least now they know where she is and can bring Chelsea home and give her a proper burial.

Before I found WS I didn't know how many people go missing every day. As a mother and grandmother I cannot tell you how frightened I am to think that something could happen to one of them. My son says I can't live the rest of my life in fear but when you read these stories it's very hard not to be. Considering all the crazy stuff I did when I was young I'm very fortunate to be alive. The same for my sons but at some point the luck runs out. Now I pray for them and for every missing person and family every night.

JMO

I am sorry for Chelsea's family but glad for them also. I know they (and certainly everyone at WS) hoped against hope she would be found alive but after such a long time the odds were that she wouldn't be. At least now they know where she is and can bring Chelsea home and give her a proper burial.

Before I found WS I didn't know how many people go missing every day. As a mother and grandmother I cannot tell you how frightened I am to think that something could happen to one of them. My son says I can't live the rest of my life in fear but when you read these stories it's very hard not to be. Considering all the crazy stuff I did when I was young I'm very fortunate to be alive. The same for my sons but at some point the luck runs out. Now I pray for them and for every missing person and family every night.

JMO
I feel the same way!! :( My Husband is a former Police Officer. The things I know now...well there is just no un-knowing it. I am a Mother to a young one as well. There are moments I live in fear, knowing the evil that is out there. But if we live in fear, we miss out on the present and all of the good and beauty that exists. We must turn our fears into action!

She probably didn't have any pockets to put the phone in HG?

If you study the bash photos, you'll see she was holding a giant jug filled with some purple stuff that looks like wine or something. Also, I think she had a mug as well. So she probably didn't have room to carry a purse and phone around, and possibly run the risk of losing them.

Not trying to change the subject, but on another note, I'm thinking, could someone(s) have just offered CB a ride home?

The jug with filled with colored water and was a prop to accompany her Poison Ivy costume. The jug was left behind at the party and turned over to LE when it became known that Chelsea was missing.

BDE, I've been thinking about this since seeing it, what could have been on her phone during the June concert and what could have been the reason she wouldn't keep her phone during the bash in October? If one made the assumption that if his checking her phone made her uncomfortable and she wanted to avoid the same experience, which may have creeped her out, then he may have had some creepy interest. Could he have wanted access to her security codes so he could perhaps access more of her or her family's information on behalf of somebody else who had their eye on Chelsea?

The first picture below is from the moments on the video before he walks over to Chelsea, the security guy in the orange shirt. Chelsea is taking a picture of the fire dancer. From here

The guy that she is talking to: Is that a horrible receding hairline/landing strip or a Halloween mask pushed up onto the top of his head? Hard to tell from the photos...

Or one individual with whom Chelsea left, and they met up with others. It sounds like LE is looking at more than one person possibly being responsible for Chelsea's disappearance/death.

I went out to the market to get fish for dinner tonight and stopped at the Hallmark store. I bought a lovely sympathy card (with purple envelope) and a lilac-scented (purple) candle to light in Chelsea's memory.

If you haven't already lit a candle at gratefulness.org, please join me and others in lighting a candle for Chelsea's family.

The guy that she is talking to: Is that a horrible receding hairline/landing strip or a Halloween mask pushed up onto the top of his head? Hard to tell from the photos...

Not certain, but I think that video is from the June party, not the Halloween bash.

You, know, Justnosey, this post of yours makes a great deal of sense to me. Explains the clothing in Flat Rock. You bringing up the rock, while horrendous to consider, could explain LE's mention that evidence there indicated it was a homicide. Could explain the heavy bag LE was carrying from the site also.

Also, the evidence on the ivy top: LE said to a reporter "I didn't say blood." Dare we hope it was semen? What does everyone else think?

This is a reply to #564: sorry, did not quote before replying

Or someone she THOUGHT she knew well enough and thought there was an after party where more people she knew were going to be there?

Yes, I was thinking that too... would explain her not immediately panicking when he did not drive in the direction of her home...

I firmly believe there will be an arrest or arrests in this case. The lack of value for human life disgusts me. There are seriously evil people out there. In terms of what I think happened, I don't really have a firm opinion yet but I think someone offered her a ride home with evil intentions. I really think it started off as an offer for a ride home, to another party, or maybe to go grab food somewhere (not sure if there are diners that would still be open in that area but I know we always used to grab food after a night out before going home). I think the person that did this may have made unwanted sexual advances and then it went from there. I think it was someone she either knew or maybe was acquaintances with. I would be interested in anyone who may have deleted their facebook profile or anything like that following the halloween party, or did something to change their physical appearance. Hopefully now that she has been found, people who may have seen something but maybe didn't think it was important will come forward now that it is confirmed that she was murdered and not just a runaway. (We all on here never really thought she was a runaway but you never know what other people out there assume). I really believe LE will be able to connect the dots fairly quickly. I hope she fought, I believe she did so i hope there is some evidence that will lead to her killer(s).

I watched the memorial video for Chelsea with tears streaming down my face. The picture that really got to me was the one with her and her birthday cake with a "22" on it. Life is so precious, I am so heartbroken for her family and friends and for Chelsea. The only consolation I have right now is that I know she lived her short time on earth surrounded by the true love of an amazing family. I hope their strong faith in god can help carry them through. No one should have to suffer the loss of a child.

I haven't posted much in this thread, I mostly just read but I am so impressed with all of the time and effort many of the regular posters on Chelsea's thread put in. You are an amazing group.

Body ID’d, Chelsea Bruck’s death considered a homicide

Mike Martindale, The Detroit News 1:06 p.m. EDT April 26, 2015

As family and friends began the formal grieving for a Monroe County woman who had gone missing for six months, many questions are being raised regarding her death.

The body of Chelsea Bruck, 22, of Maybee was found Friday on a construction site in a wooded area near railroad tracks about 12 miles from where she was last seen at a Frenchtown Township party on October 26, 2014. Her body was discovered by the property owner, investigators said. Due to advance decomposition, positive identification was made through dental records...

...Friends, like Shaylynn Duvall, who worked with Chelsea at an Olga's Restaurant in the Mall of Monroe, are numbed by the news.

"There will be a memorial and a funeral but no one is certain when that might be," said Duvall. "Her family has been dealing with a lot for months and now this."

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ea-brucks-death-considered-homicide/26414111/

I wonder if Ms. Duvall (friend and co-worker of Chelsea) is related to Ryan Duvall who posted a reward in the Julia Niswender case :waitasec:

I think it is also possible that the clothes were removed where the body was found and taken away in the hope of the body deteriorating before it could be identified. Kids are not too smart these days about how easy evidence can be examined and identified. The removal of such a distinct costume would throw things off CB, in the mind of the perp at least.

Or the clothes were left in the car after whatever happened .... and had to be ditched at some point somewhere else.

I firmly believe there will be an arrest or arrests in this case. The lack of value for human life disgusts me. There are seriously evil people out there. In terms of what I think happened, I don't really have a firm opinion yet but I think someone offered her a ride home with evil intentions. I really think it started off as an offer for a ride home, to another party, or maybe to go grab food somewhere (not sure if there are diners that would still be open in that area but I know we always used to grab food after a night out before going home). I think the person that did this may have made unwanted sexual advances and then it went from there. I think it was someone she either knew or maybe was acquaintances with. I would be interested in anyone who may have deleted their facebook profile or anything like that following the halloween party, or did something to change their physical appearance. Hopefully now that she has been found, people who may have seen something but maybe didn't think it was important will come forward now that it is confirmed that she was murdered and not just a runaway. (We all on here never really thought she was a runaway but you never know what other people out there assume). I really believe LE will be able to connect the dots fairly quickly. I hope she fought, I believe she did so i hope there is some evidence that will lead to her killer(s).

I watched the memorial video for Chelsea with tears streaming down my face. The picture that really got to me was the one with her and her birthday cake with a "22" on it. Life is so precious, I am so heartbroken for her family and friends and for Chelsea. The only consolation I have right now is that I know she lived her short time on earth surrounded by the true love of an amazing family. I hope their strong faith in god can help carry them through. No one should have to suffer the loss of a child.

I haven't posted much in this thread, I mostly just read but I am so impressed with all of the time and effort many of the regular posters on Chelsea's thread put in. You are an amazing group.
I think I can speak for most here, that we ALL share your feelings. I have not been able to find the words, but you stated it beautifully. *hugs*

Skin-head, shaved, seem to be a look, you can see the security guard there as he approaches Chelsea. The camera pans in past the guys head with the baseball cap, and right on the guard and Chelsea. From earlier, during the fire dance, he moves over from being a couple of people away, to right next to her before the first time he looks at her phone. He initiates it seems, both times, not Chelsea.

I would love to post every attendee one by one that is possible to screen cap, but as they were deemed innocent and not involved with the case by WS standards, and I'm pretty sure complaints to the mods on behalf of BM, I had to take almost all them off, or they were clipped. The videos are there for all to see, everyone can see them, frame by frame...

The shirtless guy for example from the June party, he had the thickest glasses and odd ducky way of hanging out.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 12.45.49 AM.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 12.45.49 AM.png
    39 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 5.12.18 AM.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 5.12.18 AM.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 6.19.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 6.19.35 AM.png
    26 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 6.41.19 AM.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 6.41.19 AM.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 6.37.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 6.37.35 AM.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 84
I will most likely attend whatever service is held here. If anyone wants to send a note to the family, I will take a card from WS to them. Just quote this post, add your note, and I will do my best to copy/paste them into one.

Or copy/paste the entire post, add your message, and hit reply.

Thank you (include your state or country, please)

=====

We at Websleuths.com have followed the case of your beloved Chelsea Bruck since the day she was reported missing. We extend our sincere condolences to all.
--
To all the family and friends of Chelsea, may you be wrapped in the love of friends from near and far who have walked this path to bring her home. Our hearts are heavy right now, but she will be lifted in the memories of love, smiles, and laughter forever.
"Spellbound", Dundee, Michigan
--

Love and warm hugs from Monrovia, CA.
Chelsea and family have been in my prayers since Halloween. You will remain in my head and heart forever.
Stay strong and keep the faith.
Much love,
Charminglane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads