GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
200 pages of phone records...We know those aren't Chelsea's phone records. Hopefully they would be able to glean numbers/phones that may have pinged the very few cell phone towers in the area, after 3a.m.

There has to be SOMETHING in all those phone records!!

I can attest that LE followed up on all leads, well at least every one I sent in. I always got an email back. I feel confident LE has "got this".

200 pages of phone records...We know those aren't Chelsea's phone records. Hopefully they would be able to glean numbers/phones that may have pinged the very few cell phone towers in the area, after 3a.m.

There has to be SOMETHING in all those phone records!!

I can attest that LE followed up on all leads, well at least every one I sent in. I always got an email back. I feel confident LE has "got this".

Oh yes, especially if she was running late and this was planned.

Hometown mourns loss of Chelsea Bruck, wants justice
By Elisha Anderson, Detroit Free Press 5:04 pm, edt Apr 26, '15

Monroe LE

"did not release an update on the investigation Sunday."

[... at the PC on Saturday, Sheriff Malone termed her death a]

"senseless murder" but stressed that Monroe County is typically safe and that "neighbors do not have anything to worry about."

Remains of Woman Missing Since Disappearing from Halloween Party Identified: Police
By Alicia C. Dennis, People Magazine, Sun 04/26/15 , 11:35 am edt

NBC national as well as other networks
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ruction-site-identified-chelsea-bruck-n240156

I'm just posting this as an example. Many web sites, a very wide array, have picked up Chelsea's story.
http://www.webpronews.com/chelsea-b...-michigan-woman-missing-since-october-2015-04

Oh yes, especially if she was running late and this was planned.
I searched Cell phone towers in our Google map and there are really not that many....listed any way. I am guessing some of the privately owned towers may not be listed, but maybe there is something able to place people in either location.

19 guests here for sweet Chelsea.
Please register and leave a message of goodwill for her hurting family!

19 guests here for sweet Chelsea.
Please register and leave a message of goodwill for her hurting family!

Yes, please free free to do so.

If you do leave a message that you would like me to put into a card for the family, please tell me in your post (or put it to my attention, Spellbound). If I thank your post, you can be assured I have included your message with the card.

I searched Cell phone towers in our Google map and there are really not that many....listed any way. I am guessing some of the privately owned towers may not be listed, but maybe there is something able to place people in either location.

I imagine tower dumps would have been requested, if I'm not mistaken it takes about a month to accomplish from the time of the request.

You, know, Justnosey, this post of yours makes a great deal of sense to me. Explains the clothing in Flat Rock. You bringing up the rock, while horrendous to consider, could explain LE's mention that evidence there indicated it was a homicide. Could explain the heavy bag LE was carrying from the site also.

Also, the evidence on the ivy top: LE said to a reporter "I didn't say blood." Dare we hope it was semen? What does everyone else think?

This is a reply to #564: sorry, did not quote before replying

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw LE carrying a large HEAVY bag-it's either a rock or rocks or even possibly a piece of construction equipment? I am thinking the perp used whatever was around him. I feel strongly that a sexual assault occurred where the clothes were found (non-blood evidence), and that the murder occurred in the field as LE has indicated. I have no basis for thinking this started as a sexual assault, but just a gut feeling.

My first guess, is that there are multiple people involved (not necessarily there when "it" happened, but have knowledge/a hand in covering something up) and they were people or a person she was acquainted with and semi-comfortable to leave with.

However, I'm not discounting the possibility that this was a person she didn't really know and/or had maybe literally just met the night. I see it many times, people out at bars or party's, they meet somebody throughout the course of the night, strike up friendly, casual conversation with, think they are a nice person, etc. Through a series of random and innocent events, they get separated from friends, lose/forget a phone somehow and at the end of the night, you're tired, a bit buzzed/drunk possibly, maybe a bit annoyed and angry that you lost your ride or your ride forgot/left without you. At that point, you just WANT to go home and leave. So you bump into "random nice guy" again or he sees you're by yourself and he offers or you ask for ride home, thinking nothing bad will happen, because you're being seen by a bunch of people. Unfortunately, that's where things take a turn for the worse asit did with Chelsea.

Just something that should still be considered.

I think in regards to the costume being found separately from the body, it could be something as simple as the guy(s) forgot they had it with them or in their car after the fact and on the way home or where ever, they stopped off at secluded enough location and just drop it off there and they continue on their way thinking there gotten out of their crime.

Also, did anyone else catch the tidbit in the press release about the property being "locked up". Is it fenced or gated? LE said that the property size is 13 acres. I am guessing they meant that whatever cleared road to get back there was locked with a gate. Perp or perps would have to have carried or dragged Chelsea to the location she was found. No?

My first guess, is that there are multiple people involved (not necessarily there when "it" happened, but have knowledge/a hand in covering something up) and they were people or a person she was acquainted with and semi-comfortable to leave with.

However, I'm not discounting the possibility that this was a person she didn't really know and/or had maybe literally just met the night. I see it many times, people out at bars or party's, they meet somebody throughout the course of the night, strike up friendly, casual conversation with, think they are a nice person, etc. Through a series of random and innocent events, they get separated from friends, lose/forget a phone somehow and at the end of the night, you're tired, a bit buzzed/drunk possibly, maybe a bit annoyed and angry that you lost your ride or your ride forgot/left without you. At that point, you just WANT to go home and leave. So you bump into "random nice guy" again or he sees you're by yourself and he offers or you ask for ride home, thinking nothing bad will happen, because you're being seen by a bunch of people. Unfortunately, that's where things take a turn for the worse asit did with Chelsea.

Just something that should still be considered.

I think in regards to the costume being found separately from the body, it could be something as simple as the guy(s) forgot they had it with them or in their car after the fact and on the way home or where ever, they stopped off at secluded enough location and just drop it off there and they continue on their way thinking there gotten out of their crime.

That's assuming a lot of haplessness where from the way I've seen things around this case, not much exists. Just heavy defense and distraction on the part of whomever is involved, but I respect what you're considering.

I think that sometimes, the most basic, simple, seemingly careless (on the part of the criminal) explanation is the most likely.

We often try to come up with these elaborate and complex situations and explanations, but that is not always the case.

Just another angle to consider, which I'm sure was/is being considered by LE.

I think that sometimes, the most basic, simple, seemingly careless (on the part of the criminal) explanation is the most likely.

We often try to come up with these elaborate and complex situations and explanations, but that is not always the case.

Just another angle to consider, which I'm sure was/is being considered by LE.

Very true. Thank you.

Also, did anyone else catch the tidbit in the press release about the property being "locked up". Is it fenced or gated? LE said that the property size is 13 acres. I am guessing they meant that whatever cleared road to get back there was locked with a gate. Perp or perps would have to have carried or dragged Chelsea to the location she was found. No?
Looking at the area and video of news reports, it looks to me like someone could have driven along side of tracks to get to the site.

LE suggested that the Perp knew the tracks, and theoretically could have drove from point A to point B next to the tracks, with the exception of where they cross, Stoney Creek, I believe. But Grafton Rd or Briarhill where the tracks cross....I think they could have just turned off the road.

The ground in October probably wasn't AS marshy as it is now with the winter thaw.

JMO

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw LE carrying a large HEAVY bag-it's either a rock or rocks or even possibly a piece of construction equipment? I am thinking the perp used whatever was around him. I feel strongly that a sexual assault occurred where the clothes were found (non-blood evidence), and that the murder occurred in the field as LE has indicated. I have no basis for thinking this started as a sexual assault, but just a gut feeling.
This was what I was sort of leaning towards as well

Looking at the area and video of news reports, it looks to me like someone could have driven along side of tracks to get to the site.

LE suggested that the Perp knew the tracks, and theoretically could have drove from point A to point B next to the tracks, with the exception of where they cross, Stoney Creek, I believe. But Grafton Rd or Briarhill where the tracks cross....I think they could have just turned off the road.

The ground in October probably wasn't AS marshy as it is now with the winter thaw.

JMO

It was interesting that this area had been swampy and was being back filled and made ready for construction with sewage pipes and the like. I wonder when this may have become apparent to whomever placed her there, or if they did any research of public records of the property, to check?

The marshy nature of it, prior to construction, the isolated and not easy access from the tracks, makes me think this person knew the area well enough comparatively to dispose of a body in a wet area and had knowledge of hunting patterns in the area as well, it seems to me.

There was mention of a golf course.
Is it located near the train tracks?
A golf cart could easily be stolen/taken to move a body along the tracks.

I am guessing they meant that whatever cleared road to get back there was locked with a gate. Perp or perps would have to have carried or dragged Chelsea to the location she was found. No?

No.... Just thought I'd chive in. From what I gathered, there is another way in there, and this was one of the local party spots for the suspect(s). There by the tracks. I think the Sheriff called it a parking spot, but I do need to see the news reel again. I was working when I watched it so I feel I did miss some stuff.

You can correct me if I'm wrong on this.

There was mention of a golf course.
Is it located near the train tracks?
A golf cart could easily be stolen/taken to move a body along the tracks.
Excellent point/possibility. A 4 wheeler ATV may have worked too

Just listened to part of the presser. Found it VERY interesting that the property where Chelsea was found has had BOW HUNTING on it. We know the POI in Julia Niswender's murder (by the way, Julia and Chelsea were friends) is an AVID HUNTER. What an odd coincidence...

Wondering & also chiving in...was the property locked due to (bow) hunting grounds?

:dunno:

:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members