GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After taking a fresher look at the situation. I think CB may have been driven to this location by the killer(s). Parked there by the Railroad Tracks, she may have escaped from the vehicle, and ran down the big driveway thinking that there would be a house there where she could seek help. The killer(s) could have then chased her to the location where her remains were found.

I suspect that LE is keeping an eye on a handful of folks who are likely involved in Chelsea's death or have knowledge of the events of the early morning "activities". If any of these potential suspects have a conscience, they'll make their way over to Monroe County Sheriff's Department and spill the beans. If not, the perps will find themselves under arrest and facing murder charges. They can run, but they can't hide. The truth will out in due time.

Justice for Chelsea!

I'll suggest a slight variation to your excellent post. It would be highly beneficial for one of the Perps to cooperate with LE, and perhaps seek some level of immunity in exchange for cooperation. Of course, they can always provide anonymous info as well.

I hope the Citizens of Monroe are observing unusual behaviors, of which, there will be. These Perps are now running scared unless they are intoxicated/delusional of their perception of self power.

After taking a fresher look at the situation. I think CB may have been driven to this location by the killer(s). Parked there by the Railroad Tracks, she may have escaped from the vehicle, and ran down the big driveway thinking that there would be a house there where she could seek help. The killer(s) could have then chased her to the location where her remains were found.

My hypothesis is that she was heavily, heavily drugged, and hopefully did not have much awareness of what was happening. I certainly hope this was the case.

I wonder if she may not have stumbled being chased and hit her head on a rock.

Yes indeed. Records of vehicles out, detailing done, etc. should be thoroughly examined. The proximity makes this a target, and the exit route from the crime scene to 275 to the auction site....well, looks like a prime target for investigation to me.

And if this were planned by older perp/s trying to place the blame on kids, it would make complete sense, looking out for how they would cover for it.

If Chelsea had her wits about her, she could very well have attempted to escape from her captor/s. No mention has ever been made about the type of footwear she wore with her Poison Ivy costume. If she had shoes on, it would have been easier to run on the rugged terrain than bare feet (if her shoes came off during a struggle in a vehicle or while running). Still, the area along the railroad tracks was likely very dark in the wee hours, and Chelsea probably wasn't familiar with her surroundings. I shudder to think about what her final hours were like :scared:

If any of these potential suspects have a conscience, they'll make their way over to Monroe County Sheriff's Department and spill the beans. If not, the perps will find themselves under arrest and facing murder charges.

Justice for Chelsea!

It would have been nice if they would have did that six months ago Betsy, but that would have saved tax payers all kinds of money. So therefore not likely.

^ They probably thought the body would never be found. Now that Chelsea's remains have been located, the perp/s are going to find themselves in deep doo-doo. One of them might just grow a conscience sooner rather than later. ;)

You said you knew JT since the fall of 2012, prior to his possible involvement in Julia's murder. He is now POI in his step daughter's death, announced as a POI by LE. You said he came to you via a craigslist ad asking for accredited cleaning companies, that he used his own tan van, and "old school" chemicals, that he shared his thoughts and feelings with you about losing Julia and the investigation, and you're here as a verified insider providing information, somewhat in defense of him at times, which is your purview and I'm not complaining. You said he worked in Monroe but would not confirm knowledge that he worked Ypsilanti, though I do believe Trojan1966, also a verified member, her granddad, shared that he did. You said he worked apartment complexes and had excellent references, do you recall what the references were and did you verify them? Does he have friends that go further back than you? I want to know why his past is so hidden, what could be so bad about it?

Did he ever tell you about his life, what he did before his cleaning company, was he in the service, serving time, studying karate abroad, what did he do with his life before he married Julia's mom? Did he ever go there when he spoke with you? Did he talk about women with you? Was he respectful of authority? Did he have good relations with his mom? Please, MIMOMMY, you're here, you're pitching information, I don't mean to press you hard, but would appreciate knowing more, if you wish to share.

You said you knew JT since the fall of 2012, prior to his possible involvement in Julia's murder, his step daughter's death as has been now announced as a POI, and that he came to you via a craigslist ad asking for accredited cleaning companies, that he used his own tan van, and "old school" chemicals, that he shared his thoughts and feelings with you about losing Julia and the investigation, and you're here as a verified insider providing information, somewhat in defense of him at times, which is your purview and I'm not complaining.

Did he ever tell you about his life, what he did before his cleaning company, was he in the service, serving time, studying karate abroad, what did he do with his life before he married Julia's mom? Did he ever go there when he spoke with you? Did he talk about women with you? Was he respectful of authority? Did he have good relations with his mom? Please, MIMOMMY, you're here, you're pitching information, I don't mean to press you hard, but would appreciate knowing more, if you wish to share. It's time now.

The cleaning vehicle was a tan TRUCK (a family vehicle) *Just to confirm*. I know very small bits and pieces about his life before his current life. He became involved with Karate for his own health, and loved working with other's. JT is a quiet person, very respectful and what I would call motivated and positive. He was/is not someone who would ever complain about anything or say a negative word about anyone around him. (This is still his demeanor even with everything that is happening - He has yet to say a foul word about anyone involved currently, including extended family, etc.) He is someone who is law abiding - both in the legal sense as well as in terms of society i.e., morals, etc. JT has a very good relationship with his mother, and I would say anyone who is connected to him on a personal level.

I have no qualm with answering those questions that I can. You mentioned my defense of JT, as you can assume I can only speak of what I personally know of JT, and feel that until something is brought to light that makes me change my personal opinion of him - I will continue to go with my "guts".

I have typed many times in regards to my actual conversations, and involvement with JT in the days just after Julia's death but deleted those posts as I feel that they are unwanted in these threads. If at some point someone would want to know what I experienced I would be more than happy to share, as I have done with investigators, etc.,

The cleaning vehicle was a tan TRUCK (a family vehicle) *Just to confirm*. I know very small bits and pieces about his life before his current life. He became involved with Karate for his own health, and loved working with other's. JT is a quiet person, very respectful and what I would call motivated and positive. He was/is not someone who would ever complain about anything or say a negative word about anyone around him. (This is still his demeanor even with everything that is happening - He has yet to say a foul word about anyone involved currently, including extended family, etc.) He is someone who is law abiding - both in the legal sense as well as in terms of society i.e., morals, etc. JT has a very good relationship with his mother, and I would say anyone who is connected to him on a personal level.

I have no qualm with answering those questions that I can. You mentioned my defense of JT, as you can assume I can only speak of what I personally know of JT, and feel that until something is brought to light that makes me change my personal opinion of him - I will continue to go with my "guts".

I have typed many times in regards to my actual conversations, and involvement with JT in the days just after Julia's death but deleted those posts as I feel that they are unwanted in these threads. If at some point someone would want to know what I experienced I would be more than happy to share, as I have done with investigators, etc.,

I appreciate your answer and your hesitation. I completely disagree with you from the sense I have had of JT from the first instant I saw him on MSM. He shows no respect for LE in any of the his public appearances. He speaks of himself, how this impacts him, seems arrogant, manipulative, controlling, showboating and odd. I mean who appears on TV barefoot trying to garner support for justice, something not right there, odd, out of synch? Did you ever wonder to yourself if he used you to play this role for him, manipulated you, people who kill people are usually good at this kind of thing? You met right before Julia was murdered, if I understand things correctly?

He's an official POI who you are close to, so I get that you don't wish to share more information are withholding judgement or in disbelief and respect it.

So Chelsea's body was found approx. 10 miles NORTHWEST from party site and her clothing was found 10 miles NORTHEAST from where her body was found. I am useless creating maps. Could someone create map, starting at the party site and mapping where clothes were found in relation to body. Also, could we find out what the distance between the clothes and body is as the crow flies?

There is already a map on here showing this. Both areas would be northwest from the party site. The body site was a bit more west where the clothes were more north if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please keep the discussion of the Julia Niswender case and POI, James Turnquist in Julia's case thread

James Turnquist is a named POI in Julia's case but has not been named or even remotely suggest as one by LE in Chelsea's case. Thanks.

MiMommy - Yes, please share what you know following the days of Julia's murder. It could be very important to both cases. We greatly appreciate you being here. Caveat - don't share anything you have obviously been told by LE not to. We don't want to jeopardize the integrity of the investigations. Anything ok to share - please do. I can tell you want justice as much as everyone else.

I do want justice - This is a DAILY conversation in our household. Don't get me wrong if it turn's out I'm wrong I will openly acknowledge so.

I will answer this in julia's thread!

So Chelsea's body was found approx. 10 miles NORTHWEST from party site and her clothing was found 10 miles NORTHEAST from where her body was found. I am useless creating maps. Could someone create map, starting at the party site and mapping where clothes were found in relation to body. Also, could we find out what the distance between the clothes and body is as the crow flies?

Maps have been made with a lot of the key points added Try these posts for them:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hip-26-October-2014-4&p=11726288#post11726288

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hip-26-October-2014-4&p=11726692#post11726692

Direct link to the map with key points: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413