GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A request. Please read the lyrics to the Pick Axe Preacher songs, consider this was a Halloween party, and then explain why you highly disagree. I'm open minded to your reasoning, so thank you in advance! http://www.reverbnation.com/pickaxepreacher

Ummm...because they're a Metal band & this is pretty typical material for a lot of Metal bands? Plenty of people listen to this - doesn't make them Satanists. I have friends that are in Metal bands - they don't worship Satan or do "rituals". If you judge people by what they listen to, then that means most white suburban kids are gang-banging, coke-slinging pimps. And I doubt that's the case. ;-)

Ummm...because they're a Metal band & this is pretty typical material for a lot of Metal bands? Plenty of people listen to this - doesn't make them Satanists. I have friends that are in Metal bands - they don't worship Satan or do "rituals". If you judge people by what they listen to, then that means most white suburban kids are gang-banging, coke-slinging pimps. And I doubt that's the case. ;-)

Not a novice to the music scene; look deeper.

Who are you referring to as "not a novice to the music scene"?

Me. Sorry, typing from phone.
What I'm saying is when you combine the subject matter of the music and the "holiday" and a murder....this concept merits additional investigation.
As always, pure speculation.

What I'm saying is when you combine the subject matter of the music and the "holiday" and a murder....this concept merits additional investigation.

Ah - gotcha. I think you're giving whoever did this *way* too much credit...that would mean they went out that night with a purpose, which would require planning. People that plan that well DON'T leave incriminating evidence like clothing & bodies strewn about. Plus Occams Razor - the simplest explanation is usually the right one. It's a bit of a stretch to pin this on Satanists when regular misogynistic men are more plentiful. :)

Can't argue with that last point....unfortunately. :/
However, don't disgard the notion. Not saying they were well organized, but the occasion brings out the super freaks. It's not ghost tales, this stuff happens as fantastic as that sounds.

Can't argue with that last point....unfortunately. :/
However, don't disgard the notion. Not saying they were well organized, but the occasion brings out the super freaks. It's not ghost tales, this stuff happens as fantastic as that sounds.

Time will tell. But I'm thinking they would have been better prepared & would have done a better job at covering it up if that were the case.

Out for the night - have a good one!

DMC and I were just dwelling on the clothes that were found in the location straight down the tracks. One has to wonder why a Perp would leave clothes with DNA on them out in the open somewhere, albeit, a sneaky remote location. However, this is exactly what happened in the Sierra Lamar case as well. Here are the possibilities I can think of, please refute or add to them:

1) someone kept them as trophies, but got scared and randomly dumped them
2) someone was chartered with disposing of them, and was stupid enough to leave them there
3) someone left them there with the hopes they would be found
4) someone left them there as a taunt, a calling card

What else?

I don't think anything was left behind on purpose. Maybe after dumping her body, in a hurry, adrenaline rushing, panic, even some sick and twisted excitement....running, rushing to return to their homes, down the tracks, and across from the field where part of her costume was found.....it was accidently dropped.

Maybe accidently dropped in a struggle pior to her being killed, and with more than one person involved it was unnoticed that a piece of her clothing/evidence was dropped or left behind. Then, not wanting to be caught in or around the area again no one returned to make sure there was nothing left behind or in need of "clean up". It also wasn't long after the party when snow began to fall. It seems like these perps may not be the sharpest tools in the shed....
In my opinion of course.

The whole murder and torture women chic thing they had going with the poster is disturbing too, in addition to something about what ninja turtles may have symbolized at the time, but I don't recall the details correctly. Maybe the whole imagery for the poster and the themes, the little "True Detective" style decorations, bunched up twigs hung as ornaments, often enough, a point of focus for one of the official cameras, prominently bobbing up and down in the videos of the bash, may have all been some inside joke among BM's circle? Who the cares. It's violent, misogynistic, dumb stuff. Who but morons there that night would take it seriously?

I wanted to offer some thoughts on the "ritualistic" angle. For me, this doesn't mean anything organized, such as a cult. I am a fan of off-center music, so am not one to color someone by what they listen to. However, there are people in this scene who also happen to be drug abusers, alleged junkies, squatters and unstable minds IMO who could very easily think that harming CB would be "cool", gain them some kind of cred, or simply fill a sadistic void. For me, "ritualistic" is an internal identifier here, not an external one. Whether it was carried out by one or multiple individuals, I believe we will learn the perp is connected directly to this scene, knew CB and was at that party. In other words, I don't think it was simply sexually motivated.

The simplest, most likely scenario IMO is (may be similar to what others have posted, I do not claim originality):

It is quite possible that HB and Chelsea knew each other, since they went to the same high school. But they probably weren't friends. At the party
HB offered a ride to Maybee, but he took a detour. He may have claimed that the road along the railroad was a shortcut. He parked the car in a very quiet spot and tried to assault her in the car. She got out of the car and he caught up with her and killed her. He did not bother to hide the body, but went straight back to his mother's house. At home, or close to home he realized he still had evidence in the car which he simply discarded by throwing it over a fence, or throwing it away in near the abandoned buildings.

Questions:
- Does HB or his mother have a car? Did he drive that night?
- Is HB still in custody?
- What other evidence did LE get? Perhaps the confiscated the car or other things at HB's home(s).

The simplest, most likely scenario IMO is (may be similar to what others have posted, I do not claim originality):

It is quite possible that HB and Chelsea knew each other, since they went to the same high school. But they probably weren't friends. At the party
HB offered a ride to Maybee, but he took a detour. He may have claimed that the road along the railroad was a shortcut. He parked the car in a very quiet spot and tried to assault her in the car. She got out of the car and he caught up with her and killed her. He did not bother to hide the body, but went straight back to his mother's house. At home, or close to home he realized he still had evidence in the car which he simply discarded by throwing it over a fence, or throwing it away in near the abandoned buildings.

Questions:
- What other evidence did LE get? Perhaps the confiscated the car or other things at HB's home(s).

This is what I think happened as well, very simple. Although, I do think maybe there was another person(s) possibly involved. They could have all met up in the parking lot before leaving and left together in the car.

This is what I think happened as well, very simple. Although, I do think maybe there was another person(s) possibly involved. They could have all met up in the parking lot before leaving and left together in the car.

Yes, I think it is possible, perhaps even likely that another person was involved.
First, Ash Township (where the body was found) is not on the route from the party to Chelsea's house. Perhaps, it was initially agreed that one person would first be dropped somewhere else (perhaps Carleton, MI) and then Chelsea would be dropped in Maybee. Along the railroad track is the shortest way from Carleton to Maybee. So they would not even be lying if they told her that it was a shortcut to take the road near the railroad track.

HB and his friends are fairly young. They probably can drive, but most of them won't own a car. They may have to borrow a car from a parent or ride with someone else. It is very likely that HB was car-pooling with someone.

I tend to disagree with the county having a low crime rate, according to this http://www.homesecurityshield.org/news/most-dangerous-cities-in-michigan/ Monroe is #10 of most dangerous cities in Michigan. I believe that the heroin epidemic that we have here is fueling the crimes and if this killer or killers are not caught they will do it again, I don't believe that its going to be an isolated crime for those responsible. JMO

Questions:

You could very well be right BlackSquirrel, and you been calling a lot of things right on this case. But for some reason, I don't think HB is the Perp. I *do* think he knows a lot, but I don't think he harmed Chelsea. And, I think he did try to tell LE, but recanted because he was threatened by others. And yes, I think there were several involved in this.

Look at HB's FB page. He doesn't seem like the most sophisticated fellow, but he doesn't seem to lack empathy, which most murderers do.

However, this isn't where I excel in sleuthing, so your hypothesis may be right. I do indeed think this kid was involved as a witness, at minimum. I think the Perps are older, mid to late 30's, ex-cons, skin heads or similar, and very violent. That's my profile. HB seems young, naïve, and at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have had the "privilege" of having to sit in the Monroe County court house on more than a handful of occasions for eviction reason's and can tell you it has it's own share of "shady" individuals. Definitely not crime free!

You could very well be right BlackSquirrel, and you been calling a lot of things right on this case. But for some reason, I don't think HB is the Perp. I *do* think he knows a lot, but I don't think he harmed Chelsea. And, I think he did try to tell LE, but recanted because he was threatened by others. And yes, I think there were several involved in this.

Look at HB's FB page. He doesn't seem like the most sophisticated fellow, but he doesn't seem to lack empathy, which most murderers do.

However, this isn't where I excel in sleuthing, so your hypothesis may be right. I do indeed think this kid was involved as a witness, at minimum. I think the Perps are older, mid to late 30's, ex-cons, skin heads or similar, and very violent. That's my profile. HB seems young, naïve, and at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yes, lots of possibilities with the arrangements of where they were going first.

I believe I know who you are all referring to as the sketchy twin and someone mentioned that someone related to him looked very similar to the sketch. When I saw who they were referring to I got chills.

Hi by the way, I have been following since day 1 but have mostly been lurking.

saw this break on Nancy Grace last night----will go back and read this from the start--------I know we have sharp WS commenters here and I will get some great insights!!!

may this sweet child rest in peace and sending love to her family and friends......

Yes, lots of possibilities with the arrangements of where they were going first.

I believe I know who you are all referring to as the sketchy twin and someone mentioned that someone related to him looked very similar to the sketch. When I saw who they were referring to I got chills.

Hi by the way, I have been following since day 1 but have mostly been lurking.

Hi, I've nly been following on WS since Easter. I want to know more about Sketchy Twin and the related person and how much he looks like the sketch. Where can I see pics? TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member