GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://nbc24.com/news/local/solicitation-of-minor-attempt-reported-at-monroe-county-school

There are recent reports of a man in Frenchtown township offering a teen money to have fun. This guy doesn't look anything like the sketch in Chelsea's case, but who knows, this happened in Frenchtown township at Jefferson High School, which isn't far from the Halloween party sight, and the same guy again at a bus stop near Monroe High School is trying to solicit teen girls to take a ride. Someone could've been working with the "sketch guy" to get a girl in the car with Chelsea.

http://nbc24.com/news/local/solicitation-of-minor-attempt-reported-at-monroe-county-school

There are recent reports of a man in Frenchtown township offering a teen money to have fun. This guy doesn't look anything like the sketch in Chelsea's case, but who knows, this happened in Frenchtown township at Jefferson High School, which isn't far from the Halloween party sight, and the same guy again at a bus stop near Monroe High School is trying to solicit teen girls to take a ride. Someone could've been working with the "sketch guy" to get a girl in the car with Chelsea.

"Sketch guy". No word from LE if they've found him. Even if he wasn't involved, he would add to the timeline. It leaves me with a lot of questions. Why, to the best of our knowledge, hasn't LE heard about a reliable sighting of him at the event? Or was he not at the event, but instead lurking in parking areas? I also wonder if a federal agency - e.g., FBI, Secret Service - doesn't have some sort of recognition software that could provide possible candidates. (Of course, he may not even be from the area and with Ohio nearby and possibly even Indiana that would leave 3 state databases to check.)

"Sketch guy". No word from LE if they've found him. Even if he wasn't involved, he would add to the timeline. It leaves me with a lot of questions. Why, to the best of our knowledge, hasn't LE heard about a reliable sighting of him at the event? Or was he not at the event, but instead lurking in parking areas? I also wonder if a federal agency - e.g., FBI, Secret Service - doesn't have some sort of recognition software that could provide possible candidates. (Of course, he may not even be from the area and with Ohio nearby and possibly even Indiana that would leave 3 state databases to check.)

Correct, no words about the sketch guy. However, LE has reported they've followed up on many tips. Early on people reported to LE who the sketch guy might look like in the area, but , as far as I know there were no connects found. It's a common look for young people.

Most of these missing person cases are hampered by no body and no crime scene. But LE has Chelsea. And while they may not know where the abduction site is, the pieces of her Halloween costume are probably indicators of a crime scene. I can't help but believe that after the lab work is complete LE will have someone in custody.

I'm very familiar with Newport , Berlin and ash twshp area. I remember seeing Chelsea Bruck working at Olga's smiley and quiet. The leaves and the soft swampy wooded area she was found it would be most like humus and sandy. If the area surrounding is farmed , then it tends to make the surrounding land silt and sand that also shift around here. That or you have clay close to the water.
Therefore she may have been partially buried due to the material+ water.
Monroe is a small town and talk is fast and cheap. Heroin is an epidemic and for the last 10 years I've lost so , so, many. Cant even go to the funerals anymore. Too much damage done. Ages 18-43. Mental illness is not adressed. Crack an meth is an issue also. Monroe is 20 min.from Detroit and Toledo. Jmo.

I knew 10 people that went to the party at Big Mike's and that was just during the daylight hours. Parties are a thing to do in a small town that has no entertainment but bars and music. Naturally we want to go where everybody knows you and my guard would be down drinking or not. It's right down the street from a school and you have people you know. Growing up there we never locked our doors. Now yes and bolted!
I think the perp knew Ash twsp. I get lost out there still. But I don't believe they frequent it. My gut feelings only.
I definitely don't think that Julie Niswender and Chelsea's cases have anything to do with each other. This comes with absolute certainty. Maybe I can elaborate at another time on that.

I definitely don't think that Julie Niswender and Chelsea's cases have anything to do with each other. This comes with absolute certainty. Maybe I can elaborate at another time on that.​

Please do come back and share. I would be very interested in hearing more. "Absolute certainty" ---- ? That is quite an intriguing hook.

I'm very familiar with Newport , Berlin and ash twshp area. I remember seeing Chelsea Bruck working at Olga's smiley and quiet. The leaves and the soft swampy wooded area she was found it would be most like humus and sandy. If the area surrounding is farmed , then it tends to make the surrounding land silt and sand that also shift around here. That or you have clay close to the water.
Monroe is a small town and talk is fast and cheap. Heroin is an epidemic and for the last 10 years I've lost so , so, many. Cant even go to the funerals anymore. Too much damage done. Ages 18-43. Mental illness is not adressed. Crack an meth is an issue also. Monroe is 20 min.from Detroit and Toledo. Jmo.

I knew 10 people that went to the party at Big Mike's and that was just during the daylight hours. Parties are a thing to do in a small town that has no entertainment but bars and music. Naturally we want to go where everybody knows you and my guard would be down drinking or not. It's right down the street from a school and you have people you know. Growing up there we never locked our doors. Now yes and bolted!
I think the perp knew Ash twsp. I get lost out there still. But I don't believe they frequent it. My gut feelings only.
I definitely don't think that Julie Niswender and Chelsea's cases have anything to do with each other. This comes with absolute certainty. Maybe I can elaborate at another time on that.

Great 1st post and welcome to the group. It's always nice to have some local info..

Great post and interesting thoughts on the soil where CB was found. What baffles me is the lengths someone(s) went to, to hide the body. How many people do we know who just happen to have a shovel handy when attending one of BM parties? And, the body being buried on private property, where no one lives? Agreed, hard drugs are a problem in this area. I've entertained the idea that someone (s) could have been drugged up/high or whatever it's called, and committed an unspeakable act such as this. JMO...That being said, the way the body was found (buried on private property) and the fact that no one has been able to come forward with information, kind of leads me to believe this event may have been planned. Drugs may have been involved or not.

I agree with you that the perp knows the area based on where she was found. I live an hour north and am still checking for updates on the facebook page. Wondering if they found dna on her costume/clothes. If they did, did they do a volunteer dna testing? Would assume if dna found, person not in the database

Hadn't been here in months...was hoping for something, some updates. Results or findings from her costume where never made public?

Haven't heard any new news. I am about an hour north of where Chelsea was found. Hoping for justice

I am still wondering about the locations. Chelsea lived in Maybee, the party was in Newport, the costume was found in Flat Rock and her body was found near Carleton.
Neither Flat Rock nor Carleton is on the way from Newport to Maybee. So they must have made a detour. Did Chelsea willingly go with the perp(s) on a route
different from the shortest path?

I am not sure if Chelsea was taken to Flat Rock,
or whether the costume was taken there at a later time.

Interesting is perhaps that Flat Rock, Carleton and Maybee lie on a straight line. This straight line connecting these is basically the railroad.
Was Chelsea first taken Flat Rock, and the killer(s) were driving her to Maybee, but murdered her on the way instead?

Searched the internet and nothing new. In fact I searched back to Feb 1st and didn't see anything. I hope LE got DNA off that costume. To the best of my knowledge even though we have the location where part of her costume was found and where Chelsea was found we don't have a crime scene.

I think LE said there was evidence of Chelsea being murdered at the Carlton location where her body was found. Although, nothing is 100%.

Coming up to the year since she was found seems so surreal. I still remember where I was when I heard the reports. Being from the area it was a story I followed very closely and posted about. Still mind blowing they can't solve this. I know it's not technically that mind blowing with what their dealing with but just wish we would have more by now. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming up to the year since she was found seems so surreal. I still remember where I was when I heard the reports. Being from the area it was a story I followed very closely and posted about. Still mind blowing they can't solve this. I know it's not technically that mind blowing with what their dealing with but just wish we would have more by now. [emoji20]

I can't help but believe LE has something - a print, DNA - and just looking for a hit to show up in a database.

Can't believe it's already been a year since they found her. Still remember hearing it and hoping it wasn't her. Now hoping for that next news piece that tells us who is responsible for all this. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chelsea's brother posted on the Help Find Chelsea Bruck page today. He says tips are still coming in and being processed. Because this is still considered an active murder investigation, the family does not discuss anything about the investigation with the public. (my paraphrased snippet)

if you have information, no matter how big or small please come forward and call the Detective Bureau at
734-240-7530, you can remain anonymous.

Great to see some old friends from this page! I still get alerts on my phone when someone posts here, still waiting for justice. 💜

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member