MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen this posted here, if it has been I apologize. This is the route between MetLife in Southfield and DS's apartment complex in Farmington Hills. I lived in Farmington Hills at 13 mile & Haggerty for 2 year, while working in Southfield. I never took 696 home if I left after 4 pm on a Friday because traffic is terrible. I am assuming that DS would have done the same if she was trying to get somewhere at 5:30 PM, meaning she took one of several of the routes home. It would be nice to know when her friend received the last text from DS indicating that she was able to get off of work early and would be there at 5:30 PM, as planned (her mother mentioned this being the last text that DS sent).

attachment.php
Based on the map, it looks like her most likely route home would have been 10 Mile to Power Rd. to Grand River, unless she was stopping somewhere. That would only be a 16-minute drive according to Mapquest.
The abduction by drug-pusher angle makes a lot of sense, but so does a stalker scenario considering how many sex offenders are in the vicinity.
Someone mentioned that she had previously dated someone who had traveled to Costa Rica, which is mentioned as a hub for illegal pills and chemicals in some online sources.

Don't think so. Google voice number

so instead of getting a completely disconnected from your online life burner phone, login to google and set up a google voice account that's tied to your entire online search/email/etc activity? when I think anonymous on the internet, google is not the way to go. or any app that's downloaded from the google play store and tied to your cellular device.

Yes. She was a manager and scheduled to do a training session.

Off the wall question I'm not sure anyone can answer? Was there any sour relationships at her place of work? Anyone disgruntled or perhaps recently terminated?

The abduction by drug-pusher angle makes a lot of sense, but so does a stalker scenario considering how many sex offenders are in the vicinity.

one problem with a stalker scenario is the tight time-line between when DS left work (anywhere from 4:30 PM to 5 PM, according to reports http://www.missingandunsolved.com/michigan/ ) and when she was due at her friend's place for dinner (5:30 PM).

It sounds like DS left work earlier than usual Friday, exactly how much earlier doesn't seem to be clear. But that would have her arriving at her apt at an earlier than usual time. And with a very limited time-frame before she had to leave for her friends. A stalker could've been waiting earlier than her usual time or even could've somehow sussed it out of DS that she was going to be home a bit early. But it's still a very narrow, tight window for a stalker; who, one would think, would have all manner of other times and opportunities to do something.

But anything's possible.

Off the wall question I'm not sure anyone can answer? Was there any sour relationships at her place of work? Anyone disgruntled or perhaps recently terminated?

Based on everything I've read - including coworker comments on social media - everyone enjoys working with her.

Her mother works for the same company in a different department/floor.

You are so right! Wonder if there's any surveillance outside the apt complex (establishing a perimeter) that might be useful where LE might see her car go by and then if there's anything that looks suspicious sometime after....
The closest cameras to hope for are the two gas stations on the corner of 10 Mile and Halsted. One of them in particular has a camera pointed at Halsted, which is the road that Independence Green sits on. Beyond that it's just local businesses that do not have cameras pointed at the road.

one problem with a stalker scenario is the tight time-line between when DS left work (anywhere from 4:30 PM to 5 PM, according to reports http://www.missingandunsolved.com/michigan/ ) and when she was due at her friend's place for dinner (5:30 PM).

It sounds like DS left work earlier than usual Friday, exactly how much earlier doesn't seem to be clear. But that would have her arriving at her apt at an earlier than usual time. And with a very limited time-frame before she had to leave for her friends. A stalker could've been waiting earlier than her usual time or even could've somehow sussed it out of DS that she was going to be home a bit early. But it's still a very narrow, tight window for a stalker; who, one would think, would have all manner of other times and opportunities to do something.

But anything's possible.
In terms of a stalker, I was thinking that it could be another resident in the complex.
I would also like to know whether Danielle's friend had mentioned Danielle's plans to anyone. Someone several pages back suggested a possible link between Danielle's disappearance and the fact that the friend's boyfriend is facing murder charges related to the death of his infant son.

I've been a member here for years and this is the first time I have ever had any connection to a case. I work for the same company in a different city and a lot of people I know have known DS's mom for years and some know DS. I was on a year-end call yesterday where, at the end, one of the big bosses, a very business-y and professional-type man, mentioned DS and AS and his voice broke when he explained it. He could barely wish everyone happy holidays before ending the call, it was heartbreaking.

I don't have a read on this case at all. How can there be so few leads? I mean, we rarely see someone actually "disappear," without some clues or suspects or video. I really hope the police have more info than they are releasing. Praying for DS and her family and thinking about them every day.

corect..last seen driving her car away from work Friday.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Here is an important question.

Was her vehicle dirty when she left work that day? Did any of her coworkers notice if it had that muddy look that last day she was seen?

Here is an important question.

Was her vehicle dirty when she left work that day? Did any of her coworkers notice if it had that muddy look that last day she was seen?

:welcome: I don't think we have a def. timeline on that. Excellent question. However it has been stated it is not uncommon for her jeep to be dirty due to visiting Family on back roads.

I've been a member here for years and this is the first time I have ever had any connection to a case. I work for the same company in a different city and a lot of people I know have known DS's mom for years and some know DS. I was on a year-end call yesterday where, at the end, one of the big bosses, a very business-y and professional-type man, mentioned DS and AS and his voice broke when he explained it. He could barely wish everyone happy holidays before ending the call, it was heartbreaking.

I don't have a read on this case at all. How can there be so few leads? I mean, we rarely see someone actually "disappear," without some clues or suspects or video. I really hope the police have more info than they are releasing. Praying for DS and her family and thinking about them every day.

:grouphug:

The closest cameras to hope for are the two gas stations on the corner of 10 Mile and Halsted. One of them in particular has a camera pointed at Halsted, which is the road that Independence Green sits on. Beyond that it's just local businesses that do not have cameras pointed at the road.
Thanks so much for what you post - so much appreciated!

:welcome: I don't think we have a def. timeline on that. Excellent question. However it has been stated it is not uncommon for her jeep to be dirty due to visiting Family on back roads.

I hope they shot the vehicle with a thermal imaging camera when they found it the next day. An engine block will retain heat for quite some time. If you found the engine block 6 degrees above the current temperature with a ton of math and weather data you could back track to an approximate time the engine was shut off. A fully warmed engine runs at 200 degrees.

In terms of a stalker, I was thinking that it could be another resident in the complex.
I would also like to know whether Danielle's friend had mentioned Danielle's plans to anyone. Someone several pages back suggested a possible link between Danielle's disappearance and the fact that the friend's boyfriend is facing murder charges related to the death of his infant son.

Yes it was discussed and I believe somebody clarified that the friend she was cooking for is not the same friend. Yet could there be some connection? At this point I wont rule anything out. Sometimes the neighbor one shares polite conversation with is not who you think they are. Could she have shared her plans with someone on her way out the door to work that morning? Could somebody have simply over heard? Possibilities are endless. Sadly. Just bouncing off your post.

Let's hope some of these flyers being handed out to so many tonight help. And the Vigil. I am sure LE is there. Watching quietly.

This case reminds me in a way of one a year or so (?) back of a school teacher who lived in an apt complex and was attacked/murdered in her apt by someone not far away in her complex.. Anyone remember?

Sadly, these kind of attacks are always sexually driven, as far as ones I've seen. Since Danielle's apt wasn't disturbed, whatever happened appears to have happened in the parking lot..... with the poor lighting someone(s) could have been hiding behind her or another's car..

Another thought - with holiday's approaching, and criminals in need of cash, possible abduction to force an ATM withdrawal. (But, once the get $$ they release you, but usually in an undesirable area. )

My hope against hope is that Danielle took off on her own to get away for some reason...

Just a suggestion to those local who can get flyers. Drop them off at local and area pizza places. I know in other cases quite willing to attach to pizza boxes. It's a great way to get the word out. Especially this time of year when folks are busy and not quite as attentive to the news.

I cant recall that one OldSteve?? Perhaps I didn't follow it or has blended with so many I do follow. Good to see you here. Even tho it's another of many tough ones. This one has really stuck with me. Every once in a while one just hits you hard. As you know. Danielle really sounds like a lovely girl with strong family ties and friendships.

This case reminds me in a way of one a year or so (?) back of a school teacher who lived in an apt complex and was attacked/murdered in her apt by someone not far away in her complex.. Anyone remember? ...

was that the law student down in Georgia? Maybe Macon? I think a fellow law student whom also lived at her apt complex was arrested/prosecuted for her murder.

Maggie Daniels...Guidance Counselor in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member