MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if she was smoking under the radar, no need at her age in that area to be dealing with major drug dealers. It's so easy to come by even without your own medical card.
Agree - the few friends I have without their cards only deal with small dealers they have known forever...

Exactly. I'd put forth other drug scenarios much before weed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Even if she was smoking under the radar, no need at her age in that area to be dealing with major drug dealers. It's so easy to come by even without your own medical card.

But maybe one lives there and she befriended them....

The reason is not the issue. The reason is not the issue. The reason is not the issue. The reason is not the issue.

Who could she possibly be with? Where would they take her?

The concern for safety seems to imply a criminal element took her or She, Herself placed her well being at risk.

The reason is not the issue. The reason is not the issue. The reason is not the issue. The reason is not the issue.

The concern for safety seems to imply a criminal element took her or She, Herself placed her well being at risk.

Agreed

I'm sure the LE weren't carefully picking their words, but if they were, reason is an interesting choice. Implies a thought process behind the act of her going missing. "She did this, and that's the reason why she's missing."

The reason is not the issue because...

We don't want you asking certain questions?
We don't want the public digging too deep?
We're afraid the reason will paint the victim in a bad light, causing people to stop searching?
We don't want to tip off the perp?
We know people have reason to be afraid to come forward with information, due to the risky nature of the circumstances?

The reason is not the issue because...

We don't want you asking certain questions?
We don't want the public digging too deep?
We're afraid the reason will paint the victim in a bad light, causing people to stop searching?
We don't want to tip off the perp?
We know people have reason to be afraid to come forward with information, due to the risky nature of the circumstances?

F. All of the above

I almost hate to mention Pinterest after the Sherri Papini case, but...
If a board says "1week ago" under it, is that how long ago they added to that board? I'm not a user, so I am not sure how to read it.

I almost hate to mention Pinterest after the Sherri Papini case, but...
If a board says "1week ago" under it, is that how long ago they added to that board? I'm not a user, so I am not sure how to read it.

I can't...I won't.... [emoji85]

Good find on the blog. A few tidbits on where she lived, went to school and who she lived next to at one point. There's also a second blog on that same link that has 2 entries from 2012 but nothing more recent.

Who is HM, when and why did they split up, and where is he now?

Drivers license doesn't have parking spot number on it. Why would they leave her purse in the car?

Why not?

If the perp did abduct her from the parking lot, he would know where to bring back the car too...OR he could be known to her.
I know a lot of women on here are saying they would totally leave their purse in the car but I for one, would not EVER do that.
Her mom said that she would change, pack a bag, feed the cat, then go. That takes more than 2 minutes and you know that once you're in the apt..something is going to distract you. I just don't see her going INTO a building, then into her apt. and leaving her purse in a car.
Maybe if he was lurking, she pulled in and he pushed her back into the car, or threatened her with a weapon and she got back into car..that would be an explanation as her mom said she doesn't think that D even made it into apt.

I'm not sure that's possible to do unless they have their own key grinder? I think they would refer you to a locksmith for rekeying IMO

I once made a key from a blank using a file and the original key. Not too hard to do. I'm guessing there are locksmiths that could make a key from a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties