MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Hoping and praying for Dani. I don't like the "multiple tattoo" reference.

Coming from the Upper Midwest (Wisconsin--150 due east of Minneapolis/St. Paul), I feel like people from Michigan are family.
:notgood: :gaah:

I'm over here on pins and needles but still hoping for the best.

Coming from the Upper Midwest (Wisconsin--150 due east of Minneapolis/St. Paul), I feel like people from Michigan are family.
We have friends in WI, your family reference is mutual😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We have friends in WI, your family reference is mutual

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We're probably related! By region, anyway.

But, back to Dani . . .

Detroit has so many abandoned homes since the 90s that it is ridiculous.

I'm just surprised that the government does not force banks to make sure these forclosed abandoned homes are being monitored or protected while empty.

15700 W. Parkway St is owned by THE CITY OF DETROIT and was assumed by PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPT CITY OF DETR in 2011 (Quit Claim Deed)
4510 28th St is listed on the deed as a commercial property (?) also owned by THE CITY OF DETROIT in 03/2016 (Quit Claim Deed)

so sad to see the city like that... once filled with beautiful, thriving communities...

Where is this lovely woman?

Foreclosures would be owned by the bank, right? So were they confiscated due to unpaid property taxes? Or criminal activity?

15700 W. Parkway St is owned by THE CITY OF DETROIT and was assumed by PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPT CITY OF DETR in 2011 (Quit Claim Deed)
4510 28th St is listed on the deed as a commercial property (?) also owned by THE CITY OF DETROIT in 03/2016 (Quit Claim Deed)

to me the term multiple tattoos would imply a sleeve or something long those lines not just a couple like Danielle had. Jmo but makes me feel like it isn't her.

Foreclosures would be owned by the bank, right? So were they confiscated due to unpaid property taxes? Or criminal activity?

my guess is the former, unpaid taxes. These homes are abandoned, so they probably resort to the City after a certain point. Tear them down? ha! That costs money. But there is a movement to buy these houses cheap and fix them up - some areas are downright hip.

While there's no telling when the photos were taken, neither of these abandoned properties appears to have been occupied for some time. Both also seem to be in isolated areas with no other homes nearby. Perfect dumping grounds :(

I think the second photo was from Sept 2013.

ETA: and the first from August of that same year, 2013.

That's a long time ago in Detroit years.

The woman that was stabbed is not going to be Danielle. The eye witness that found the woman wrapped up in the carpet said she had been stabbed. This means that the eye witness could easily discern what had happened to the victim.

Danielle's case is going on 2 months old at this point. IFsomeone was to accidentally stumble across her, any wounds or a cause of death would be almost impossible to establish after this length of time, especially to the untrained eye.

The woman found in the abandoned home might be a whole different case though. She was apparently dismembered and put into two separate trash bags. To me that indicates the crime was performed somewhere else, and the bags were carried there, using the vacant home as a dumping spot. There hasn't been any indication as to how long the remains might have been there. Once again, this might be a pretty recent occurrence, or it may go back for months.

The woman that was stabbed is not going to be Danielle. The eye witness that found the woman wrapped up in the carpet said she had been stabbed. This means that the eye witness could easily discern what had happened to the victim.

Danielle's case is going on 2 months old at this point. IFsomeone was to accidentally stumble across her, any wounds or a cause of death would be almost impossible to establish after this length of time, especially to the untrained eye.

The woman found in the abandoned home might be a whole different case though. She was apparently dismembered and put into two separate trash bags. To me that indicates the crime was performed somewhere else, and the bags were carried there, using the vacant home as a dumping spot. There hasn't been any indication as to how long the remains might have been there. Once again, this might be a pretty recent occurrence, or it may go back for months.

Agreed. However, the stabbed women could be Danielle IF she's been alive this whole time, and then recently killed.

I hate to say that and we really won't know until they conduct DNA results and/or give family time to process.

Just really want her to be found alive and return home.

Foreclosures are usually confiscated by the bank for unpaid taxes or unpaid mortgages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

2 unidentified women found killed at separate locations in Detroit

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.

Posted: 1:11 PM, January 31, 2017
Updated: 1:16 PM, January 31, 2017

DETROIT - Detroit police are working to identify two women who were found killed Monday at two completely separate locations in the city.*

One was found about 4:30 p.m. in the 15700 block of West Parkway on the city's far west side. Police said a neighbor called 911 after investigating what she thought was a pile of blankets. Instead she found a white female dead.*

Detectives observed a puncture wound to the right side of her neck and tire tracks leading up to the body, police said. She is described as a white female in her 30s with multiple tattoos. She remains unidentified for now...*

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...found-killed-at-separate-locations-in-detroit

So they have tire tracks leading up to the body. I'm sure hey can check tire treads.

So they have tire tracks leading up to the body. I'm sure hey can check tire treads.

Yes, it sounds as though the woman with stab wounds was "dropped" there within the last 24hours ( we haven't had snow for tracks until yesterday) second woman found in bags and was bound/tied hands and feet. So not an OD situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it sounds as though the woman with stab wounds was "dropped" there within the last 24hours ( we haven't had snow for tracks until yesterday) second woman found in bags and was bound/tied hands and feet. So not an OD situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling neither one of them is going to be her.

I have a feeling neither one of them is going to be her.
I know the lack of searches is puzzling. What is your theory of what happened and why do you think neither will be her?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member