MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Ohio and every other vehicle on the road is an SUV or crossover type of SUV. I have yet to see a Jeep renegade here of any color and I have been looking since this disappearance. Plenty of other Jeeps-- Cherokee, Patriot, Wranglers.... How ccommon is a black 2015 Jeep Renegade up there.

I see plenty of the other Jeep's, have one myself. Since this story, I've noticed Renegades more, but probably because it is on my mind. Prior I never really paid much attention because I don't care for the look of them. Ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Ohio and every other vehicle on the road is an SUV or crossover type of SUV. I have yet to see a Jeep renegade here of any color and I have been looking since this disappearance. Plenty of other Jeeps-- Cherokee, Patriot, Wranglers.... How ccommon is a black 2015 Jeep Renegade up there.

I drive a Wrangler and am always looking for other Jeeps to wave at lol. There are tons of Renegades in Oakland County. I see several every day just on my 10 minute commute to work.

I drive a Wrangler and am always looking for other Jeeps to wave at lol. There are tons of Renegades in Oakland County. I see several every day just on my 10 minute commute to work.

Same
" it's a jeep thing😉 "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wonder ....
W

This dinner with her GF..... was it planned ahead of time or were plans made that day?
I have read both scenarios.

I have heard both. Not sure which one is true and I don't believe friend has commented on it either way.

Thank you so much for mentioning the dateline for Michelle Le. If you haven't seen it it's called vanished- I watched it on my Apple TV on the NBC app.

One interesting thing the DNA took around 100 days to come back and the arrest was that day.

Thank you so much for mentioning the dateline for Michelle Le. If you haven't seen it it's called vanished- I watched it on my Apple TV on the NBC app.

One interesting thing the DNA took around 100 days to come back and the arrest was that day.

How many days are we at with Dani? Its been, what, 10 weeks? So 70+ days?

Ah, There is something new! It has never been confirmed anywhere to my knowledge that Danielle was supposed to be at work at 8 am on Saturday morning. Now, she was supposed to spend the night at a friends and be at at work that early? Add in the last minute plans to get off early on Friday. Those last minute plans just happened to coincide with a man showing up at MetLife......and poof where is Danielle? I meant to quote inmyhumbleopionion above!

Ah, There is something new! It has never been confirmed anywhere to my knowledge that Danielle was supposed to be at work at 8 am on Saturday morning. Now, she was supposed to spend the night at a friends and be at at work that early? Add in the last minute plans to get off early on Friday. Those last minute plans just happened to coincide with a man showing up at MetLife......and poof where is Danielle? I meant to quote inmyhumbleopionion above!

That was mentioned in one of the first articles. She had to go in for training Saturday morning if I remember correctly

On page 1 of the thread, there is a link to a timeline of events. The fact she was due at work the next morning has been known and discussed from almost the beginning.

I never saw the time confirmed anywhere. Please link a source. Yep, training in the morning was stated but never a time. IMO!

I'll be more than happy to stand corrected, please link where it states Danielle was expected to be at work at 8 am on Saturday morning. TIA!

Thank you! Most people work 8 hour shifts. Not all! That puts Danielle off at at 5 with an an hour allotted for lunch. Or 4:30 with a half hour lunch break. She asked off early at the request of her friend she was meeting that evening. We know she left Met life around 5 pm on Friday. That has been stated many times. So why ask off early last minute? It seems to me she left after working a full shift? That is assuming she started work at 8 am on Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill