MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Most people work 8 hour shifts. Not all! That puts Danielle off at at 5 with an an hour allotted for lunch. Or 4:30 with a half hour lunch break. She asked off early at the request of her friend she was meeting that evening. We know she left Met life around 5 pm on Friday. That has been stated many times. So why ask off early last minute? It seems to me she left after working a full shift? That is assuming she started work at 8 am on Friday?
She was originally scheduled to work longer on Friday, so she actually then did leave early.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Thank you! Most people work 8 hour shifts. Not all! That puts Danielle off at at 5 with an an hour allotted for lunch. Or 4:30 with a half hour lunch break. She asked off early at the request of her friend she was meeting that evening. We know she left Met life around 5 pm on Friday. That has been stated many times. So why ask off early last minute? It seems to me she left after working a full shift? That is assuming she started work at 8 am on Friday?

We discussed this a lot a few threads back with different theories. To most, it didn't seem too out of the ordinary to leave a little early on a Friday, especially when she would be returning to work the next day. I've had many experiences with my friends being able to leave early on a Friday when we had simple plans such as dinner or hanging out, if things were slow at work. It wasn't necessarily planned in advance what time they'd leave, but because the opportunity was there, they would do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, There is something new! It has never been confirmed anywhere to my knowledge that Danielle was supposed to be at work at 8 am on Saturday morning. Now, she was supposed to spend the night at a friends and be at at work that early? Add in the last minute plans to get off early on Friday. Those last minute plans just happened to coincide with a man showing up at MetLife......and poof where is Danielle? I meant to quote inmyhumbleopionion above!

I think she requested an early out to see the SG. ITS very possible she left her office but not the building and met up with him on property then she was actually seen leaving at 5.
Maybe they had a fight.
He followed her home made her get in his car and that was it. Gone!

On page 1 of the thread, there is a link to a timeline of events. The fact she was due at work the next morning has been known and discussed from almost the beginning.

Yes but over time and reading other posts or being new here a refresher is good.
Hard to go back and read 10 threads.
We get so much conflicting info.

We discussed this a lot a few threads back with different theories. To most, it didn't seem too out of the ordinary to leave a little early on a Friday, especially when she would be returning to work the next day. I've had many experiences with my friends being able to leave early on a Friday when we had simple plans such as dinner or hanging out, if things were slow at work. It wasn't necessarily planned in advance what time they'd leave, but because the opportunity was there, they would do it.

I'm not so sure she had planned dinner with GF previously or it was just a spurred he moment planned that day. I have read both.

Since we're back to talking about the Saturday morning training session, it has always bothered me that no alarm bells were sounded when Danielle didn't report to MetLife that day. It may very well be part of the case record that hasn't been made public, but I find it hard to believe that no one from work was concerned about Danielle not being there. She doesn't seem like the type of person to just not show up for work without contacting a superior with an explanation. Like I said, it's probably something we'll find out about in due time, but for now, this bugs me no end :banghead:

Since we're back to talking about the Saturday morning training session, it has always bothered me that no alarm bells were sounded when Danielle didn't report to MetLife that day. It may very well be part of the case record that hasn't been made public, but I find it hard to believe that no one from work was concerned about Danielle not being there. She doesn't seem like the type of person to just not show up for work without contacting a superior with an explanation. Like I said, it's probably something we'll find out about in due time, but for now, this bugs me no end :banghead:

What if it was cancelled?
Or they tried calling her when she didn't show.
I'm not sure they would call her mother.

If it was just her and trainees on a sat morning it's possible she had the key.
The trainees maybe would t know who to call so after waiting leave.

Yes but over time and reading other posts or being new here a refresher is good.
Hard to go back and read 10 threads.
We get so much conflicting info.

Yes, but it's on the first page of every thread, not just the first page of the first thread. Unfortunately a lot of people probably just scroll past the first few posts but there are good links and other pieces of info there that members have put together that have info for everyone. One being the timeline of events with links to articles to back it up.

I agree. But then I also think that we haven't heard from anyone she works with. Hmmm.. I figured something would've leaked. Maybe they did call but we won't find that out to later, as you stated. I feel someone would've tried to reach someone, whether it was another coworker that knew DS or even her mother. But I feel they would only contact her mother if they knew her and would be comfortable doing so. Hmmmm...

It just seems odd to me that you have some situations where ppl are begging to be front and center telling all they know. Then there's this case where we haven't heard from anyone except the parents and the "neighbor" interviews on tv. I wonder if the news tried going to MetLife to interview anyone. Could they have been turned away? But even then, they usually show the people walking away saying "no comment" or "I have nothing to say". I don't know. Too much back and forth in my head. [emoji57]

I agree. But then I also think that we haven't heard from anyone she works with. Hmmm.. I figured something would've leaked. Maybe they did call but we won't find that out to later, as you stated. I feel someone would've tried to reach someone, whether it was another coworker that knew DS or even her mother. But I feel they would only contact her mother if they knew her and would be comfortable doing so. Hmmmm...

It just seems odd to me that you have some situations where ppl are begging to be front and center telling all they know. Then there's this case where we haven't heard from anyone except the parents and the "neighbor" interviews on tv. I wonder if the news tried going to MetLife to interview anyone. Could they have been turned away? But even then, they usually show the people walking away saying "no comment" or "I have nothing to say". I don't know. Too much back and forth in my head. [emoji57]

There is nothing to report. The media isn't going to send a van out unless there is information to be told . That's a fishing expedition . No one is asking the media to not report on anything... information as with many cases is in the hands of LE which is where it needs to be. I would rather not be told anything and allow them to nail the dodgy bugger ! Patience.

I'm sure Danielle's supervisor/s and colleagues at MetLife have been interviewed and were likely asked to not speak to anyone, including the media. No doubt, Danielle's colleagues provided whatever information they had regarding a possible relationship between the SG and DS. :moo:

When a crime happened at the building I worked in , we where asked to speak only to police about the situation because nobody wanted a circus. Even though their employer could not physically stop employees from talking to media, people often wouldn't want to risk their jobs or risk being"the one who didn't play by the rules" so they remain silent. (Btw , the crime that happened at my job was not murder or missing persons)

I'd be willing to bet in this situation that employees at MetLife where interviewed and possibly asked to remain out of the limelight to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Just wanted to throw another theory out there that I don't believe I've seen but think could also be a possibility... is it at all possible that Danielle and SG did have some romantic involvement hence why DNA was taken from his place and the cops zoned in on it BUT another person in his wife's family found out and was angry and was waiting and when she left that day someone followed her home and took her from there? That is if she was in fact taken from he home but the same person could have also been watching her and taken her from MetLife. Perhaps they were angry she was ruining the marriage etc I don't know if we are allowed to speculate on stuff like that here but I just wanted to throw out what I think could also be a scenario since all the other ones seem to be a lot alike.

Just wanted to throw another theory out there that I don't believe I've seen but think could also be a possibility... is it at all possible that Danielle and SG did have some romantic involvement hence why DNA was taken from his place and the cops zoned in on it BUT another person in his wife's family found out and was angry and was waiting and when she left that day someone followed her home and took her from there? That is if she was in fact taken from he home but the same person could have also been watching her and taken her from MetLife. Perhaps they were angry she was ruining the marriage etc I don't know if we are allowed to speculate on stuff like that here but I just wanted to throw out what I think could also be a scenario since all the other ones seem to be a lot alike.

Very interesting and love thinking outside of the box approach. A few things that would not work in that scenario would be... the LE asking neighbors if her car had been seen there in that Friday. Also, it sounds like they recovered the coat in the searches which leads me to believe she was there. Warrants to obtain that amount of items must have substantial reasoning. A few stating they were involved would not be substantial to allow <modsnip>cars taken or mattress .

Yes, but it's on the first page of every thread, not just the first page of the first thread. Unfortunately a lot of people probably just scroll past the first few posts but there are good links and other pieces of info there that members have put together that have info for everyone. One being the timeline of events with links to articles to back it up.

I try to keep. Up impossible sometimes most times I'm at work I miss alot.
Easier to ask some one than try to look thru 10 threads.
We all miss stuff.

There is nothing to report. The media isn't going to send a van out unless there is information to be told . That's a fishing expedition . No one is asking the media to not report on anything... information as with many cases is in the hands of LE which is where it needs to be. I would rather not be told anything and allow them to nail the dodgy bugger ! Patience.

Yes I understand that. I was referring to when it first happened, not now.

Hi everyone. I know I've been quiet around these parts lately, but it was only because I've been very busy working on a video project for Danielle. Finished editing last night and posted it this morning. I hope it's okay if I post the link here. I just wanted to help by trying to paint a clearer picture for those who don't know her. It's about an hour long so, if you have the time, check it out if you like and keep sharing Danielle's story with everyone. I hope you all are well.

[video=vimeo;203578252]https://vimeo.com/203578252[/video]

Hi everyone. I know I've been quiet around these parts lately, but it was only because I've been very busy working on a video project for Danielle. Finished editing last night and posted it this morning. I hope it's okay if I post the link here. I just wanted to help by trying to paint a clearer picture for those who don't know her. It's about an hour long so, if you have the time, check it out if you like and keep sharing Danielle's story with everyone. I hope you all are well.

Holocene: This is just beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you SO MUCH!

:tyou::heartluv:

I am not able to open the video :(
Is it on her Facebook page ?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors