MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody asked this same thing on another site (and also mentioned they'd heard Danielle's friends were unfriending this person) and I responded there so I'll just post here what I did there:

"Hi there, I'm the person who made the video. Thank you for watching and continuing to spread the word about Danielle. I just wanted to address a few things here.

1.) The reason the friend you are referring to was not included in the video honestly had nothing to do with breaks in friendships or any type of suspicion. My little sister is indeed one of the Redford Girls and their group of friends hit the ground running from day one and have done a commendable job in searching for Danielle. I told my sister I wanted to do something to help and we began spreading the word from there. As far as interviews are concerned, I stuck with the Redford Girls because - as you can see from the video - they are a tight knit group of friends that go back many years. The friend referred to in your post was, as someone else has already noted, not a part of the Redford Girls group. They just didn't always run in the same social circles and that's genuinely all there is to it. The interviews were kept quiet and personal because it was meant to be a gift to the family.

2.) I don't know of anyone who has unfriended the friend in question. In fact, while this person is not a part of the Redford Girls group, she is actually friends with some of them. None of the Redford Girls who are friends with her have removed her from their friends list. I'm not sure where that information is coming from, but it seems like hearsay. Perhaps there are other people who have unfriended her for reasons I have no knowledge of, but who is to say why that may be? Maybe there are personal reasons or, again, it's actually just hearsay.

Anyway, I just wanted to address this because I was honestly worried this would come up as a result. This was certainly never my intention when making the video. I know it's standard for everyone to tear every little thing apart when it comes to a story like this, but I promise I had zero ill intentions behind it and any absence of any one particular friend was purely coincidental. In fact, not all of the Redford Girls were even able to be a part of the video because they were not in town when we filmed. As is noted in the video, it's a group of eight girls, but only five are featured in the interviews."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for responding! I had watched the video again this morning and my thought just popped up in my mind. In no means was I thinking negative of the friend. Curiosity at best was all. Prayers to everyone ❤🕇

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Dear Holocene,

Your compassion is limitless, your generosity of spirit unbounded.

Such a moving and insightful look into the light that is Danielle !

Through the eyes and anecdotes of her friends you have truly captured the essence of a remarkable and delightful being.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful work of art. You are such a remarkable person.
Dear Holocene,

I still can't over the beauty and the essence of Danielle you captured in your video.

The enormity of your kindness and compassion is always evident.

You are indeed a Blessing for everyone in your life.

Hey Zen. I would agree with Karmabus on this.

Wasn't she the one conducting the training class? Maybe the people she was training were new hires who didn't know her that well and didn't think much of it.

Holocene, this is just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm watching it while typing this and half the time I'm smiling and laughing at the lovely and funny stories about her (currently at the part where she wants her Mom to watch her do the head stand thing!) and the other half tears are streaming down my face.

I feel so privileged, while wearing my Dani Ribbon, to get to her know so much better. It's what we all needed.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. What a beautiful person. [emoji813]beat:

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

The apparent lack of progress is frustrating, but I believe LE is making strides.

One thing I've been mulling over is how quickly the SG would have returned Dani's Jeep to her apartment complex. On the one hand it seems like he would have waited for the cover of night, but on the other hand his plan may have involved tying Dani up as soon as he got her to his house and then returning her Jeep immediately. I don't think he would have wanted it at his house very long, so if he did wait until night to return it, maybe he left it in a third location for a while, like the parking lot of a closed business within walking distance of his house or on a nearby side street.

Hey Ozoner,

I agree ! I believe that law enforcement is building and strengthening their case every day.

I think LE have a good idea of what happened and by whose hand but the silence is unnnerving. It's been a while since the house search - I wonder if anything ultimately came of it. I'm also hoping they took samples of dirt and debris from the undercarriage and tyres of SG's/Danielle's vehicles.
Did the suspect leave on foot after dropping her car off outside her building or could there be an accomplice following in another car for a quick escape? So many questions...
--
Wherever you are Danielle, I pray that you are found soon.
Wishing everyone that loves you tremendous fortitude.

Beautifully said, Katka.

If ever there is a time for fortitude it is now.

Checking in today with hopes that they have found Dani ! We still have not heard anything about the testing results !! Prayers that they found DNA or something that will help them build a case and bring her home !!!
I am going to go the positive route and say that with all of the silence and no updates, they KNOW what happened and are just gathering all the evidence and we will know something SOON !!

I'm still hoping and praying for a major announcement in the case before the end of the month. February 28 will be Danielle's 29th birthday, and I'm sure that her family and friends would like to have her home to celebrate. If that can't happen, those who love Danielle deserve to know what happened to their beloved family member and dear friend.

This coming Friday, it will be 12 weeks since Danielle disappeared. Three months is a long time without information on her whereabouts or progress in the investigation. :moo:

This case is driving me crazy :( I truly wish they would hold a press conference, provide updates, anything really. Hoping whatever they do have leads them to bringing her home safe! My wife used to live in those apartments, and we live close now. It's pretty scary to think about.

I'm still hoping and praying for a major announcement in the case before the end of the month. February 28 will be Danielle's 29th birthday, and I'm sure that her family and friends would like to have her home to celebrate. If that can't happen, those who love Danielle deserve to know what happened to their beloved family member and dear friend.

This coming Friday, it will be 12 weeks since Danielle disappeared. Three months is a long time without information on her whereabouts or progress in the investigation. :moo:
I hope so do dear, I hope so too❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I really do believe that the reason that LE has been so silent is because they already know what happened and are building their case. I think this because I truly believe they would be talking about it more if they were at a loss for what happened trying to get more people to come forward with information. I think they already have the information and are now doing everything possible to make sure whoever did this will be arrested, tried and found guilty with tons of indisputable evidence. At least that is my prayer and my opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed. I believe they have their suspect in their sights and are putting together a thorough and strong case. I don't think they have fear their suspect is going to flee and I'm sure he's being watched anyhow. I don't believe that Dani still not recovered will hamper their arrests or conviction, but it is also the reason they aren't rushing anything. They are being extremely thorough and if she is recovered in that time frame all the better.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video...t&utm_campaign=5pm_news&utm_medium=cod_widget
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 5.14.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 5.14.38 PM.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 303
This case is driving me crazy :( I truly wish they would hold a press conference, provide updates, anything really. Hoping whatever they do have leads them to bringing her home safe! My wife used to live in those apartments, and we live close now. It's pretty scary to think about.
:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member