Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a casually practicing psychic medium and I gathered a bit of information when I meditated on where Danielle’s body can be found. Orchard Lake and Rochester Hills are two important places to search, if law enforcement hasn’t yet.

It’s also valuable to consider any other related persons who have a connection to the funeral/burial industry. A professional may or may not have been involved.

Everyone or nearly everyone in law enforcement is putting his and her heads together to learn the location of Miss Stislicki's body...all else is secondary...people throughout the nation are praying toward this goal for Danielle's Family.

Records may be sealed in Danielle Stislicki murder case

Published 5:21 PM EDT Apr 16, 2019
Records may be sealed in the case against Floyd Galloway Jr., who is accused of murdering Danielle Stislicki, the Farmington Hills woman who went missing more than two years ago.

A 9 a.m. Friday motion hearing has been scheduled before Judge James Brady in the 47th District Court hearing in Farmington Hills.

The media will not be allowed to be present during Friday's hearing, according to a court clerk supervisor.

I have as his next court date as 6/3.

Records may be sealed in Danielle Stislicki murder case

Published 5:21 PM EDT Apr 16, 2019
Records may be sealed in the case against Floyd Galloway Jr., who is accused of murdering Danielle Stislicki, the Farmington Hills woman who went missing more than two years ago.

A 9 a.m. Friday motion hearing has been scheduled before Judge James Brady in the 47th District Court hearing in Farmington Hills.

The media will not be allowed to be present during Friday's hearing, according to a court clerk supervisor.

I have as his next court date as 6/3.

Thank you for your work in keeping us up to speed on so many cases.

I continue my hope that Danielle will be found soon. Her disappearance is such a great loss.

Friday, April 19th:
*Motions Hearing– (@ 9am ET) - MI - Danielle “Dani” Stislicki (28) (Dec. 2, 2016, Southfield, not found) - *Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr. (30/now 33) charged (3/4/19) & arraigned (3/6/19) with 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Was POI in Dani's case (rape case/not Dani): Charged with kidnapping, assault with intent to commit sexual penetration, assault with intent to commit strangulation, and assault with intent to commit murder re assault in Hines Park on Sept, 2016. $350K Bond. GPS tether & to remain on house arrest @ his parents' house. Plead not guilty, did not take deal offered.
On 11/21/17 took plea deal & plead guilty to all charges. Prosecutor's office was offering Galloway a deal to serve 15-35 years in prison if he pleads guilty to the first three charges. If he accepts the deal, the assault with intent to murder charge would be dropped. Circuit Judge Mark Slavens scheduled a special pre-trial hearing for 9 a.m. Nov. 10 in his courtroom in the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice in downtown Detroit to allow Galloway to consider the deal before his trial is scheduled to begin. Galloway's jury trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 29 in Slavens's courtroom. He remains locked up on a $350,000 cash or surety bond, which was reduced earlier this month, in the Wayne County Jail. 11/21 update: a FG took plea deal and pled guilty to all charges, expect 16+ years in prison; 12/8 sentenced to 16-35 years in prison.
3/4/19 Update: State charges Galloway with 1st degree premeditated murder. Arraignment scheduled for 3/6.
3/6/19 Update: A plea of not guilty was entered on his behalf. Next preliminary examination conference hearing scheduled for Friday, 3/15.
3/15/19 Update: Galloway appeared in court Friday morning via video conference for a probable cause hearing. His next appearance is a Motions hearing on April 19 & Preliminary Exam hearing on 6/3.
3/28/19 Update: Next Motions hearing on April 19th and then Preliminary Exam hearing on 6/3.
4/19/19 Update: Judge might impose a gag order on case. No media allowed in for hearing.

Why would the judge do this? It isn’t the norm for murder cases, is it?
Gag orders are not uncommon in high profile cases, IMO, and Danielle’s case has received a lot of media coverage especially locally.

In the Kelsey Berreth murder case, the defense’s motion for a gag order was denied by the judge:

Updated: 5:40 PM MST December 31, 2018
“During Monday’s court appearance, the judge also ruled on motions filed by the defense, including over-turning a request to limit pre-trial publicity. At this point, the judge will not issue a gag order and it’s up to the defense and prosecution to limit the flow of information related to Berreth’s disappearance.”
Kelsey Berreth’s fiancé charged with 5 counts, including first-degree murder

Here is a case in which a gag order was put in placed but tossed out by the state supreme court a year later:
March 05, 2018
“It was a win for the First Amendment. The Georgia Supreme Court voted unanimously to toss out the gag order that’s been in place for a year in the high-profile Tara Grinstead case.

[SBM]

Gag orders are typically issued to prevent prejudice or bias during pre-trial publicity that could influence potential jurors. The initial gag order prevented potential witnesses from speaking about the case and sealed court records, but that order was later softened and records were unsealed.

Now, without a gag order, law enforcement officers may choose to speak publicly about the Grinstead case. And presumably additional information on the case should be more easily obtained. “
Gag order in Tara Grinstead case tossed by Georgia Supreme Court

Here are a couple of examples from Michigan:
6:52 pm EDT September 8, 2014
Detroit — In what was to be the final conference before Bob Bashara goes on trial on murder charges, a Wayne Circuit judge on Monday suggested he consider whether to accept ‘a potential resolution’ that was discussed privately in the judge’s chambers.

[SBM]

After Monday’s hearing, Bashara’s attorney Lillian Diablo was asked whether she was working on a plea deal with prosecutors. She said she couldn’t comment, citing a gag order, but added: ‘Stay tuned for further developments.’”
Judge says ‘resolution’ possible in Bashara murder case

Published November 16, 2007
Last Update March 25, 2015
“A judge issued a gag order this week that bars police, lawyers, witnesses and court employees from discussing facts in the stabbing, beheading and mutilation slaying of Daniel Gene-Vincent Sorensen.

[SBM]

Jean Pierre Orlewicz, 17, and Alexander Letkemann, 18, have been charged in the brutal decapitation death of a 26-year-old registered sex offender in Michigan whose headless body was left to burn in a subdivision.

Lawyers for Orlewicz, a Canton High senior, filed the motion Wednesday, saying that comments by
[Wayne County Prosecutor Kym] Worthy and police hurt chances for a fair trial. Announcing the pair's arrest Monday, she described the crime as ‘bone-chilling,’ ‘horrific’ and a ‘thrill kill.’”
Judge Issues Gag Order in 'Thrill Kill' Death of Decapitated Sex Offender | Fox News

Records sealed in Danielle Stislicki murder case ... for now

For the time being, records remain sealed in the high-profile case of Floyd Galloway, who is accused of killing a Farmington Hills woman, whose body still hasn’t been found.

Judge James Brady of the 47th District Court in Farmington Hills next reviews motions filed in the case on May 22.

The media wasn’t allowed at a Friday hearing and will not be allowed at the May proceeding, according to a court clerk supervisor.

Another body found in Detroit : Mummified human body missing arms, legs, and head found in basement during home renovations: Police

Sniped by me
"
Homicide detectives in Michigan are investigating the discovery of a partially-mummified human torso in a residential basement on Wednesday.

According to WJBK, the body was unearthed at a Detroit home while renovations were being done. The corpse was described as being small and missing its head, legs, and arms."

How horrible. My prayers for the Family and Friends of this person.

I would think an ID could be done using DNA, although I'm not certain of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations