MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holocene has not posted since the 15th. Dani has been missing 2 weeks!!!! Every day that goes by.......
He seemed a bit uncomfortable with some theories. I honestly can't blame him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tomorrow tomorrow. I can't wait toFINALLY hear from LE.

I'm especially curious if the man Atomic had an encounter with in the IG lot will be mentioned. Since police didn't have her do a sketch or seem too interested I would guess not but honestly seems like a very likely scenario with that guy if they don't have some other intel.

Sigh. Hope you're ok out there Dani.

Thinking of you Holocene.

Please do not sleuth the personal social media accounts of family members.

Non LE named suspects/POIs are off limits too.

Tomorrow tomorrow. I can't wait toFINALLY hear from LE.

I'm especially curious if the man Atomic had an encounter with in the IG lot will be mentioned. Since police didn't have her do a sketch or seem too interested I would guess not but honestly seems like a very likely scenario with that guy if they don't have some other intel.

Sigh. Hope you're ok out there Dani.

Thinking of you Holocene.

Is there a time mentioned for press conf yet? Or is it just going to be a print release?

just my opinion and experience living on a dirt road the rain we had the day before she disappeared would not wash away the dirt of a trip down a dirt road. This time of year dirt roads can be muddy, one trip down them and it looks like you were off road driving. The mud can get slippery, I've come close a few times of sliding off the road.

Now much would depend on when she last went down a dirt road which we don't know. So could be possible still her car was on a dirt road that Friday night.

Take this with an entire shaker of black truffle salt...but:

a comment on the City of Berkley facebook page, at the bottom of the comments for the post related to DS/Robina/Ice Hockey Rink, says "They said that they found her but nobody knows if she was dead or alive yet" from a Carli McCloskey

There's an updated comment stream on the original Berkley thread mentioned above. Can't discuss here but sounds like lots of activity in that little city between the subject of that post and the man accused of having child *advertiser censored*.

Edited to add: Appears to be unrelated activity.

There's an updated comment stream on the original Berkley thread mentioned above. Can't discuss here but sounds like lots of activity in that little city between the subject of that post and the man accused of having child *advertiser censored*.

The man lived in Pontiac. Metro Detroit is a huge radius and it's like saying I saw a man in Compton on the news for something when the girl that went missing lived in Malibu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The man lived in Pontiac. Metro Detroit is a huge radius and it's like saying I saw a man in Compton on the news for something when the girl that went missing lived in Malibu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree. There were 2 apparent incidents in Berkley. The first, the child *advertiser censored* suspect who lived in Berkley and worked in Pontiac (at a school of all places), and the second potential activity including forensics at a house on Robina. I don't think the child *advertiser censored* is related to this case. The forensic activity likely isn't as well. Just discussion on what's going on around her apartment/work.

Completely agree. There were 2 apparent incidents in Berkley. The first, the child *advertiser censored* suspect who lived in Berkley and worked in Pontiac (at a school of all places), and the second potential activity including forensics at a house on Robina. I don't think the child *advertiser censored* is related to this case. The forensic activity likely isn't as well. Just discussion on what's going on around her apartment/work.
Was there ever confirmation that something really did go on at a house on Robina?

Someone copied a friends of a friends Facebook message, but that message ended up being deleted off friend of a friends Facebook and no one to my knowledge ever confirmed activity on Robina.

Saw this distribution scheduled for Tuesday. It may just be independent group sponsoring the distribution as I didn't see anything listed on the FDS FB page. Just wondering if anyone has seen anything connected to this area in their research. Looks like the Fenton is 40-50 miles from DS's home/workplace.

Please join us in the search for Danielle Stislicki! We will be meeting at Fenton Tim Hortons on Tuesday, 12/20 at 10:00am. Fenton's Goin Postal has made a generous donation of 500 fliers to get us started! We will be handing out/hanging fliers in the Fenton & surrounding areas. Bring a friend!

http://patch.com/michigan/bloomfield-mi/calendar/event/20161220/75627/search-for-danielle-stislicki

He seemed a bit uncomfortable with some theories. I honestly can't blame him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Me either. It's hard enough for us to be here.

Me either. It's hard enough for us to be here.
You have a gift for understatement, Bravo.
I think many of us are nervous wrecks waiting for that press conference.

Sounds like there were 3 sets of LE action in that part of Berkley, chronologically:

1). LE is all over Robina in the week following DS's disappearance, a short block of Robina by the shuttered-for-the-winter Ice Arena;

the above activity was reportedly extensive (multiple cars taken away on flat-beds, dogs combing the house/area, forensic vans parked on the street for a while) and was happening at least on the first Friday after
DS's disappearance (so a week after DS went missing); and from other reports on social media may have been a multi-day operation. I saw 3 separate reports about this activity on social media.

The original FB post;

a guy who lives near there who had called the police to report stolen Christmas lights;

another woman who had visited someone over that way on that 1 week Friday from DS's disappearance and saw a forensics van and a couple of police suburbans parked on Robina.

2) the pedo pontiac teacher bust a few blocks east of Robina; which bust happened and hit the new/social media in the 24 hours after that the first reports of the Robina action above were going around social media--which caused many to think the pedo bust was the explanation for the Robina activity.

3) And then Sunday night (last night) the police pulled over a car in that neighborhood and the occupants, who apparently had a gun?, took off on foot. Police eventually rounded them up.

Possible the 3rd is related to the first. Police didn't get all the people they expected to find in the house on Robina and kept on eye it/the area for the missing potential perps to return?

The timing of the child *advertiser censored* bust: interesting, potentially, time to do it. These child *advertiser censored* cases aren't necessarily time-critical--absent word the subject is getting ready to rabbit. LE watched the Subway Jared guy for years before finally moving in and busting him. I think LE lets them continue their activity, troubling as that is, in an attempt to identify other purveyors/consumers of the subject matter.

Possible LE green-lit the pedo bust when they did as a way of drawing attention away from the Robina activity? Tinfoil hattish; but I haven't seen anything reported on the 1st Robina operation. Hopefully someone will ask LE at the presser tomorrow point-blank if the Robina activity has any nexus to DS's disappearance.

:tantrum: It's a crying shame that when a woman of child bearing age disappears, our first thought is any recent ex, current relationship status, and possibility of pregnancy!!!! :tantrum:

A woman should be able to leave a relationship, feel safe in a relationship and be able to chose whether they want to embrace pregnancy or have an abortion. Those should be human rights available to all women! Yet how many daggoneit cases have we seen that proves our first thoughts have a high precentage of being correct!!>!>

I wish I was still having hope that Dani is OK. I do know we have had cases of people abducted and were able to free themselves or were released. I know the odds aren't in Dani's favor. But I so want her home with those that love her!!!!

Does anyone know "when" this LE press conference is supposed to start??

TIA!

No idea of when today. I will keep checking. I am in and out today but will post if I see anything.

I just heard on WWJ 950AM that the police firmly believe she was a victim of a crime. Said they will have the full story coming up in the 9 o'clock hour.

I just heard on WWJ 950AM that the police firmly believe she was a victim of a crime. Said they will have the full story coming up in the 9 o'clock hour.

Thanks so much. Post if u can what u hear. I have Detroit Fox news on and will post if anything is said.

Thanks so much. Post if u can what u hear. I have Detroit Fox news on and will post if anything is said.

I'm on my way to work, listening in the car. I'll check as soon as I get to work if they have an app to listen!

I have checked Detroit papers and news sites. Not seeing anything???? What the he77!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody