MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time believing that someone as health conscious as she apparently was had any kind of reckless lifestyle, but she may have been too trusting of someone.

That is so true! I know people just like Danielle, which makes me want to find her even more!

No KellyBee I wasn't saying you meant that either!! I have seen many successes with my friends but I know me...I am too gullible and know I wouldn't see a stalker till it was too late!!

Anyway, I found the post where it references DS and dating sites. Thread #1 Post #150.

It was from someone whom had met DS casually (with his wife) at the friend's home DS was to meet.

He states "From our conversations at that party, at the time, she did mention she had used some dating sites to no avail."

So, not sure but it kinda stuck with me!

I'm glad we've deduced that this has been planned. Wish we could get more of a profile on her to figure out why this was planned. Holocene, where have you been?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Surely they've dusted her vehicle for fingerprints and gone over it carefully for clues, if any exist in or on it, right?
Same with her apartment doorknob, etc.

Also, there is a significant reward. Makes me sick to think the person who has Danielle is not like the rest... Usually money talks, no? I feel bad for all parties!

I'm glad we've deduced that this has been planned. Wish we could get more of a profile on her to figure out why this was planned. Holocene, where have you been?

Maybe planned by someone that knows when she comes home from work. Someone that lives in the complex, or a possible ex?

Also, there is a significant reward. Makes me sick to think the person who has Danielle is not like the rest... Usually money talks, no? I feel bad for all parties!

If someone she knows took her, the reward wouldn't matter. They wouldn't be able to get away with it.

Is anyone else bothered by the sleepover?

I'm trying to figure out why someone who has to be at work early the next day would need to sleepover at a friends home.

The first thing that came to mind was maybe they were planning on drinking, but if the friend had to work that night and DS had to work early the next morning, it seems there wouldn't be any drinking going on or at least not enough that DS couldn't drive home.

Is it possible DS knew someone was going to stop by Friday night and wanted to avoid them, but didn't want to upset/anger them by telling them no directly? Easier to just not be at home when they stop by?

I'm trying to figure out why someone who has to be at work early the next day would need to sleepover at a friends home.

The first thing that came to mind was maybe they were planning on drinking, but if the friend had to work that night and DS had to work early the next morning, it seems there wouldn't be any drinking going on or at least not enough that DS couldn't drive home.

Is it possible DS knew someone was going to stop by Friday night and wanted to avoid them, but didn't want to upset/anger them by telling them no directly? Easier to just not be at home when they stop by?
Yes, the sleepover part has been irking me! That's a great point, I hadn't thought of that. I was going more in the direction that the sleepover was a cover for someone she was planning on spending the night with that she didn't want others to know about, except for the friend who's house she said she would be staying at and I think that friend also worked that night, a late shift. Perplexing.

I took "planned" as in Danielle herself planning a meeting/date with someone.

Can someone point me to the exact wording of the family or LE about this sleepover please? I have some questions about it but want to know exactly how it was phrased. TIA.

Can someone point me to the exact wording of the family or LE about this sleepover please? I have some questions about it but want to know exactly how it was phrased. TIA.
I couldnt point you to the exact wording but I'm with you on several questions regarding the sleep over part, including the next morning. Why no one from work questioned her absence and it was the friend whose house DS was supposed to sleep over at that knew it was time to be concerned. Could it be that the friend was worried because she knew who she was with?

Our verified poster, Holocene, posted this earlier.

View attachment 106083

Yes that is the timeline that seems to be out there.. Unless, she was secretly meeting someone else. Just trying to shine a light on a different path. It's plausible her known plans were not the plans she told everyone.

Does anyone know if in fact there was a training meeting at her work that morning?

Our verified poster, Holocene, posted this earlier.

View attachment 106083

Thank you that helps a little but some details still seem fuzzy. So was the friend that moved away to go to college recently moved back to town? Since I have read she had to work latter that night, then it seems the answer is yes. But if she lived near Danielle now, why even make plans for a night when she could not stay all night? It makes no sense. I'm wondering if the truth is that this friend was Danielle's alibi for something--in case her family asked she was going to the long time friend's house and the friend would back her up if her mom called--but Danielle really had other plans and her friend knew she was never coming over but agreed to go along if her mom checked up on her. Hopefully, if this were the case the friend would spill by now and say she never really had plans, unless she really doesn't know where Danielle was going. The friend may feel like she had to continue to say they had plans so LE would take the disappearance seriously--maybe whatever Danielle was doing she always texted or called her friend to let her know she made it home safe but that night there was no communication and so the friend worried and went the next day to check her apt? Or maybe I'm missing something and over-thinking all this? :thinking::dunno:

When a VI goes silent, it's usually because they were offended and ran off, or news came to light and they're staying away until they're allowed to release info. jmo

It's weird though. She's 28. If she wanted to sleep with a dude, she can just sleep with him. No need to ask for mom's permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member