MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one of my main theories way back in the beginning...........still is. She may have known someone right there in the complex and ran up (or over) to their apartment after pulling in and parking. This could be someone she met out by the pool one day or something. The other residents living there may not even realize these two people know each other. And therein lies the entire problem, you have a suspect that nobody suspects. It's been my theory since day one that this may well have been pulled off by someone living right there in the same complex. Based on the known circumstances, that theory would actually make the most sense.

Then we have AtomicAngela on post #263 stating that she spoke with another resident in that general area and that person didn't even know someone was missing - i.e., she wasn't interviewed by LE. It may be someone no one else is aware of. But then again, there may be that one person who remembers a pool party or gathering, but if LE doesn't talk to the residents they won't find it. To use that sports quote from Wayne Gretzky, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

In regards to her facebook page. I heard about her disappearance from a mutual friend that works w her and out of curiosity added her on FB, I want to say Dec 4th maybe the 5th, I never got the normal "You and so & so are noe friends" to go back and confirmed, I am SO confused though, maybe one if you can genuinely help me understand. On Dec 3rd, a update was placed on her FB that she was missing written in first person. I understand maybe her father just wrote it that way to get as much help as possible. Then, later I think arnd the 6th (because this post was either deleted or edited the 9th, I can only see the edited post now) her father updated her beliefs and "about me" advising he would be administrating her page til her safe return, no messages would be replied to, later edited also to no more friend request would be accepted. This makes me think she always had the page,I went back to 2011 and she never once posted a thing, she was not w active user of FB, IG was her thing, but friends and fam. always tagged her in photos. I guess I am trying to understand how she was being tagged for years, but they stated they just started that facebook? I definitely think it is great to have this type of access you could def. ween some weirdos out. But, it still brings me back to why she ever had a facebook page created either "for" her years ago in the frist place, shes not a child, and I again am not suspicious of her father at all , but maybe someone told him the information to log in, or hey maybe he did know, but it is weird. On top of that, I have been following this story from the start, doing anything I can to share nationwide, there are post I know I saw that are no longer there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Again, she did not have a Facebook account. Her family made it for her after the fact. Not sure about any technical issues you may have experienced, but that's all I've got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm Danielle did not have a Facebook account, pseudonym or otherwise. Her family made one for her after she disappeared.

Sorry I posted my last post before I saw this. I understand, I am sure there is some way users can tag non FB users by name on pictures, then later when a page is made all those photos are linked to that exact page? I never witnessed that before is all.

I have been keeping you Holocene in my thoughts. And of course all Family and Friends who love Danielle.

Her dad created the FB because she didn't have one.
Nobody wins a prize for reading every page, but it's something I'd recommend. I like to keep one browser window for this case open all the time and refresh it each visit back. That way I don't miss any posts or pages.

should we create a chart of everything we know in one column and how we know it and the next column and start from the beginning to try to reveal any holes in our knowledge and facts vs fiction?

Great idea on the chart. Can you do it?

Sorry I posted my last post before I saw this. I understand, I am sure there is some way users can tag non FB users by name on pictures, then later when a page is made all those photos are linked to that exact page? I never witnessed that before is all.

No worries. I appreciate everyone's passion in spreading the word and digging for information. The kindness of strangers here is certainly overwhelming.

I can confirm Danielle did not have a Facebook account, pseudonym or otherwise. Her family made one for her after she disappeared.

Hey holocene glad to see you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No worries. I appreciate everyone's passion in spreading the word and digging for information. The kindness of strangers here is certainly overwhelming.

♡♡ Stay Encouraged

That is curious, and I'm not aware of that (retroactive tagging) being a feature of FB, ever. So I can understand your questions regarding this. I'm also curious about the earlier content you said is no longer there...and why you could earlier "go back to 2011" (unless that date was simply a timeline announcement about a new job or something which the system got from her "Work and Education" or "About" sections).

That is curious, and I'm not aware of that (retroactive tagging) being a feature of FB, ever. So I can understand your questions regarding this. I'm also curious about the earlier content you said is no longer there...and why you could earlier "go back to 2011" (unless that date was simply a timeline announcement about a new job or something which the system got from her "Work and Education" or "About" sections).
Thank you, I really do find it odd, I am trying to understand but definitely support the family and am not trying to upset anyone.

Also, going back nothing is posted by her from the page, just wanted to be clear, it is just the many post tagged by her friends and family that shows up. So somehow if the page was created after facebook acknowledged all the pictures she was tagged in and linked the new page to them. I was just intrigued that was even a feature. But, I did try with one of my pictures to tag a random unknown name, it does allow it. I am guessing since the name is exactly tagged the same as her facebook page name was created they linked. But, again that means everyone since then purposely tagged her full name including her middle name all this time.

Thanks, Holocene! I don't think it's extremely odd that she wasn't an active FB user. I am not being critical of her father, I can't even begin to imagine what he is going through. But IMO, when posts are deleted on the HFDS page, it causes people to be suspicious of "why" the family didn't want the information made public. I'm not referring to posts that would be disrespectful to DS, but ones that give tips that could trigger someone to remember something they may have seen. It's highly possible that the tips could interfere with the investigation or implicate innocent parties (in which case I fully support the deleting), just saying it may give some an uneasy feeling. Rumor, of course, but referring specifically to a post of a house being broken in on the night of her abduction in which someone claims to have seen her. All stated is MOO.

Again, she did not have a Facebook account. Her family made it for her after the fact. Not sure about any technical issues you may have experienced, but that's all I've got.

There's a part on the page where you can select a year and month and it will take you to posts of that time faster than scrolling.

Don't worry, everyone. I promise I'm not offended. I sincerely appreciate all that everyone here is doing. Sleuth away. I hope Danielle is found soon. My heart is very heavy about it at this point, but trying to remain optimistic.

Also, going back nothing is posted by her from the page, just wanted to be clear, it is just the many post tagged by her friends and family that shows up. So somehow if the page was created after facebook acknowledged all the pictures she was tagged in and linked the new page to them. I was just intrigued that was even a feature. But, I did try with one of my pictures to tag a random unknown name, it does allow it. I am guessing since the name is exactly tagged the same as her facebook page name was created they linked. But, again that means everyone since then purposely tagged her full name including her middle name all this time.

I just looked at all of the photos Danielle is tagged in (via the "Danielle Ann Stislicki" account her father set up) on FB, and every single photo was posted on December 6th or later, which coincides with the time the account was established (very first post on the "DAS" page is from Dec. 7th, presumably by Danielle's father). I am no FB expert by any means, but I think it is fair to say there is nothing nefarious going on here.

I don't want to get into any trouble, so no links, but for those who may be interested, just enter "Danielle Ann Stislicki" in the search box on FB, click on the "Photos" tab, and and all of the photos in which Danielle is tagged show up.

I'm with you. I feel I saw the same as you. I wasn't aware of this feature either and I don't think that's how it works but Facebook is turning crazy with its capabilities that it's almost scary.

BUT.... I know people that had a page in which they were tagged in pictures and posts but then they deactivated their account. Which does not mean permanently delete it, they just aren't using it and aren't active or seen, and it removed their name from posts and pictures. So sometimes when you are reading comments it looks like someone is having a conversation with themselves or an imaginary person because the person who was once active, their comments are gone.

My sister used to deactivate her account for some unknown reason quite often and then come back and this is what happened. Then when they come back, the posts and tags are there because it links back to their original account, that was kind of hibernating.

So maybe it is possible she had the account awhile ago, deactivated it, and then maybe when the family went to sign her up, it linked back to the account she had prior that people didn't know about because in recent times she was not using it? Not sure how emails used or names factor in though.

But regardless, good for the family for thinking to do that, seeing as how social media is such a big thing now and they knew that's where people would flock. Half of my older family members still don't know how to tag people and share things the "right way". I couldn't even imagine them attempting to make a page and turn off certain features. [emoji51]

I have been thinking of you and Danielle's family and friends as well, but especially about Danielle. I have been looking at these cases for years, and no case has ever hurt as much as this one. I've looked at Danielle's Instagram and so on, and I've read the things that friends have posted about her. I've seen the video that her friend posted, and I've seen the video of Dani having fun standing on her head. She seems like an incredibly good, kind, positive person—someone it would be a privilege to know. It makes me ache all over to think of anyone harming her. I am still hoping that she will be found safe.

I'm with you. I feel I saw the same as you. I wasn't aware of this feature either and I don't think that's how it works but Facebook is turning crazy with its capabilities that it's almost scary.

BUT.... I know people that had a page in which they were tagged in pictures and posts but then they deactivated their account. Which does not mean permanently delete it, they just aren't using it and aren't active or seen, and it removed their name from posts and pictures. So sometimes when you are reading comments it looks like someone is having a conversation with themselves or an imaginary person because the person who was once active, their comments are gone.

My sister used to deactivate her account for some unknown reason quite often and then come back and this is what happened. Then when they come back, the posts and tags are there because it links back to their original account, that was kind of hibernating.

So maybe it is possible she had the account awhile ago, deactivated it, and then maybe when the family went to sign her up, it linked back to the account she had prior that people didn't know about because in recent times she was not using it? Not sure how emails used or names factor in though.

But regardless, good for the family for thinking to do that, seeing as how social media is such a big thing now and they knew that's where people would flock. Half of my older family members still don't know how to tag people and share things the "right way". I couldn't even imagine them attempting to make a page and turn off certain features. [emoji51]

I don't have FB, but all of my family does. My aunts are in their 60's and 70's ... my mom is 60 ... they are very active there, tagging, etc. My elders are much more tech savvy than I am. :)

Thanks, Holocene! I don't think it's extremely odd that she wasn't an active FB user. I am not being critical of her father, I can't even begin to imagine what he is going through. But IMO, when posts are deleted on the HFDS page, it causes people to be suspicious of "why" the family didn't want the information made public. I'm not referring to posts that would be disrespectful to DS, but ones that give tips that could trigger someone to remember something they may have seen. It's highly possible that the tips could interfere with the investigation or implicate innocent parties (in which case I fully support the deleting), just saying it may give some an uneasy feeling. Rumor, of course, but referring specifically to a post of a house being broken in on the night of her abduction in which someone claims to have seen her. All stated is MOO.
I saved that information, screenshot it, this is highly associated with the eastside the police supposedly looked into it, the lady said it was "this white girl" referencing Danni, but whose to say that is accurate. Overall I live on the Eastside, I really feel driven to this case and will do my best to keep a eye out, wout help it is impossible, the drug and crime world is real over here, abandon houses for days, people living in and out of them, posted on porches of random abandon house all day selling drugs. Addicts hiding from family members at some of these places using all their funds to get high, I am sure there is other trafficking going on as well, the last thing police are worried about is checking these houses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member