MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I go to find the names to go with the initials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at recent news stories and you can see address on the house. It's on Oxford Road in Berkley, MI. Do a search on Spokeo or Hauziz for that address.

I'm beginning to wonder if this was some sort of a flirting situation at work that got completely out of hand............on his part.

Yes given Dani's outgoing, friendly nature. He apparently has had a stressor with an ill wife. Sometimes those are triggers for guys like this to act.

I've clearly been watching too much bad TV, but is there any scenario to abduct someone for medical purposes? The whole missing kidney in a tub of ice thing? I feel silly just typing this...

I hear ya. Urban Myth

Seeing how Danielle is such an awesome and healthy cook from her IG... and it seemed she like to cook for people... Just a thought, but if she knew him from work, even just seeing him every day on her way in or out if he was a guard, he could've mentioned that is wife was sick and maybe Danielle was kind enough to bring him meals?

Yes. I believe the search was originally thought to be connected to a possible pedophile/child *advertiser censored* ring that may of had some connection to the Ice Rink. But likely now, was the original search at FGs house.

No that was a secondary situation that happened at the same time different house. It was a local teacher, no less

Wow. Thanks for the link. Connected to Met Life... that's a theory none of us saw coming

With all due respect, I disagree. I asked early on if anyone had recently been fired, or if there were any disgruntled employees at MetLife. I asked specifically because it was stated that Danielle was a manager. The response I got back was that everyone loved Danielle and there were no issues at work. Now I'm wondering if this security guard was the one who last saw Danielle leaving work at approximately 5 PM. If that's the case and nobody else saw her, I don't doubt why law enforcement zeroed in on the security guard. Such a shame, his position, in nature is a trusted position, similar to that of law enforcement. Danielle would of had no reason not to trust him. Now I'm left wondering if MetLife vetted him prior to hiring him.

With all due respect, I disagree. I asked early on if anyone had recently been fired, or if there were any disgruntled employees at MetLife. I asked specifically because it was stated that Danielle was a manager. The response I got back was that everyone loved Danielle and there were no issues at work. Now I'm wondering if this security guard was the one who last saw Danielle leaving work at approximately 5 PM. If that's the case and nobody else saw her, I don't doubt why law enforcement zeroed in on the security guard. Such a shame, his position, in nature is a trusted position, similar to that of law enforcement. Danielle would of had no reason not to trust him. Now I'm left wondering if MetLife vetted him prior to hiring him.
No disrespect taken :) Yes, I'm sorry I overlooked that. You were right on target!!

I hope this poor wife has a Family or Friend she can stay with right now. She doesn't need this and it makes me uncomfortable to think this guy is even around her. She needs care.

I'll be curious to know what the VI hears/has to say as they stated they have mutual FB friends.

NOW

Since we currently have a better idea who we may be dealing with at this point, we need to go back and revisit a couple of things.

First of all, I am working off the premise that he simply showed up at her apartment complex that day and she got into whatever vehicle he was driving, thinking they were going to go on a short trip and return. Maybe a trip to the local grocery store, for example. I think part of the reason they may have focused in on this guy is because they were able to follow his phone pings. They were also able to follow hers up until it was shut off. With that said :

A) Sometime last week, there was a mention of a place called Fenton (?), or something like that. There was talk about conducting searches there, but there was no explanation as to why. I don't remember where that information came from or from whom. I need someone to enlighten me with everything they know about those details.

B) It would also help if anyone can figure out if he had any kind of ties to this town......and why.

Now that we have a good idea who the players are in this, our search zones may need to be shifted and re-positioned based on that information. It could be highly likely that LE was able to trace both of their phones via cell pings, but even if it was only her phone.....good enough. There has to be some reason why that place was mentioned.

Once I get a little more information, I'm going to revise the map and start looking for areas where Mr. Casanova may have had enough privacy to dump her out without anyone seeing it.

I'll be curious to know what the VI hears/has to say as they stated they have mutual FB friends.

She said this morning she doesn't know him per se', but that they share some mutual friends on Facebook. She was a little shocked by that, needless to say. I got the impression the breaking news today was the first she's heard of this guy possibly being involved. I'm sure she'll be back in later to help clarify things.......maybe.

I'm beginning to wonder if this was some sort of a flirting situation at work that got completely out of hand............on his part.
I don't think she flirted with him, but his warped mind might have interpreted her friendliness as flirting. I'm not sure it would even matter to someone like him. I'm too heartbroken to even process all of this.

I still don't get her jumping into someone's car leaving her purse behind. To dash inside to her apartment, yes, but to take off somewhere in another car? Weird.

A) Sometime last week, there was a mention of a place called Fenton (?), or something like that. There was talk about conducting searches there, but there was no explanation as to why. I don't remember where that information came from or from whom. I need someone to enlighten me with everything they know about those details.

Someone posted upstream about this. My understanding is that It wasn't a search, just an organized effort to distribute fliers. A friend lives in that area or is from that area and organized.

Many on the FDS FB page were taking about being willing to search if/when needed and some were even saying they were going to search local parks and wooded areas. The admin made a post today asking people to please not organize searches, just to continue to blast social media.

She said this morning she doesn't know him per se', but that they share some mutual friends on Facebook. She was a little shocked by that, needless to say. I got the impression the breaking news today was the first she's heard of this guy possibly being involved. I'm sure she'll be back in later to help clarify things.......maybe.

Yes, I recall she was pretty shocked they had so many mutual friends. I was speaking to hearing from those mutual friends since she didn't know him. My original post wasn't too clear.

I still don't get her jumping into someone's car leaving her purse behind. To dash inside to her apartment, yes, but to take off somewhere in another car? Weird.
Yeah thats what I am saying. I still think no matter what she went home to grab what she was going to grab real quick, locked her purse in the car and whatever happened, happened from there....I know we forever questioned this already, but I just can't imagine how Independence green has $50 grand to put up, yet they always have issues with people breaking in, a mother even murdered her son in what they say was self defense I think a little over a year ago or so. This apartment complex has reason galore to invest in more security, maybe they are worried their security is a huge issue in this case. Maybe ( just a thought) this sec gaurd is connected w a sec gaurd at her complex in some way, the hiring companies could all be related, who knows.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Exactly why I still think he followed her home. She had plans. Wanted to get off work early in order to do so.

Wait there is a pic of him dressed in fire gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member