MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new to WS but I've been following this case from the beginning. Im also sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I've been thinking about this.

If she did take him home from MetLife wouldn't DS have texted her friend and told her she may be late for dinner due to driving a co worker home? Especially if she had other errands to run first. This makes me think that his presence was unexpected, and not pre planned.

Unless, she didn't think it would interfere with her plans.

I give people rides home from work sometimes, but I always tell my wife if I'm going to be home late just out of habit, as a courtesy for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or he held her against her will, unable to text...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Given the urgency of her dinner, I don't think she jumped into the car with him at her place.

well, there is a scenario, discussed at length in threads 1 and 2, where DS might have jumped into a car with him without her purse (but with a bit of cash), expecting a quick transaction. I dunno. He could be the friend (outside her main circle of friends) with a hookup + crush scenario discussed earlier.

I think she would've called her friend if able, but he may have overpowered her, taken her phone and instructed her to drive. If they were friendly, he may have offered to text her friend (while she drove). IIRC, she had contacted her friend just before leaving so she may have also thought she had time to run him home (isn't it about 10 minutes from Met Life)?

Hello, I'm new to WS but I've been following this case from the beginning. Im also sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I've been thinking about this.

If she did take him home from MetLife wouldn't DS have texted her friend and told her she may be late for dinner due to driving a co worker home? Especially if she had other errands to run first. This makes me think that his presence was unexpected, and not pre planned.

Unless, she didn't think it would interfere with her plans.

I give people rides home from work sometimes, but I always tell my wife if I'm going to be home late just out of habit, as a courtesy for her.

One word....ZICAM! Not to late to pick some up for your DH for his stocking so he can keep the next one to himself. I start taking it as soon as I feel a cold coming on and can usually attack it in just a few days. Hope y'all get over it soon! You, too, Bravo :)

Been there. Done that. I started taking Zicam when DH got his cold hoping that I could ward off one myself. Didn't help. Basically gone now, but symptoms lasted for 10 days for each of us. Strictly nasal symptoms with lots of sneezing and congestion. No sore throat. No cough. No chest congestion.

He could have straight up asked her for a ride home. That's happened to me before at my work. I felt put on the spot and I quickly thought up a very good excuse why I just couldn't help the person out.

Not necessarily related to this case, but:

if you're a single female ( even a married female, or, heck, maybe even a male) and a non-friend male (or even female who trips the hinky meter) hits you up for a ride home, maybe order them an UBER? you don't have to go in the UBER with them to cover the cost. I've done that for drunk friends after the bar before. Ordered/paid for an UBER for them but didn't ride in the UBER with them.

I dunno, seems like a woman who's lived and worked with all sorts of men around the city for a decade would suss out such unwanted/unreciprocated (is that a word even?) affinity and not only not do anything to encourage it but be suspect of doing anything alone with a creep-with-a-crush.

I think dude may have had some ace in the hole, so to speak, to get DS to willingly go with.

Has anybody said that he was a creep? I'm just wondering if he seemed normal to those around him. Maybe he didn't seem creepy at all. It does happen.

Finally caught up. WTF - where is she you . Make a deal and let her parent's have their daughter.

Been there. Done that. I started taking Zicam when DH got his cold hoping that I could ward off one myself. Didn't help. Basically gone now, but symptoms lasted for 10 days for each of us. Strictly nasal symptoms with lots of sneezing and congestion. No sore throat. No cough. No chest congestion.

Hope all of you sleuthers (and significant others) feel better soon.

Has anybody said that he was a creep? I'm just wondering if he seemed normal to those around him. Maybe he didn't seem creepy at all. It does happen.

oh, good point. I'm basing it off of dude being the primary POI in a missing persons case. Doesn't get much creepier than that. But, very true, I've no idea how he came across in person.

Depending on how long this guy worked there and other circumstances we don't know..I don't think it's weird or odd or bizarre that if he said, "hey, my ride didn't show up, can you give me a ride home"? that she would have done so without a second thought. Normal, good hearted people do not think that the guy they've seen every day for the past year, or TEN years, is a murderer stalking them. I don't think she even thought of calling her friend either, why? It was only 10 min. onto her trip and if she would've texted, it would probably have been after she dropped him off and was on her way home to grab her clothes. Whatever. It's usually so much simpler than we think....so much easier for the perp than we think..

Sierah was riding her bike, like she had a million times before, out in the country on a bright sun shine filled day and 100 yards from her DRIVEWAY, a guy stranded on the side of the rode asks to use her phone..and that was that.

I am SO SICK of these freaks of nature taking our girls...just TAKING THEM...EXTINGUISHING THEM..like they are nothing, when THEY ARE EVERYTHING and HE is NOTHING. Just SO angry!! How in the hell do we stop this??

I just don't see the guy driving her car back to her apartment complex. What if people were already there knowing she hadn't shown up for something that night? He would've been pulling up in her truck? Just doesn't seem like the type of thing someone who just committed a crime would want to do. I have to think she made it back to IGA that evening.

Depending on how long this guy worked there and other circumstances we don't know..I don't think it's weird or odd or bizarre that if he said, "hey, my ride didn't show up, can you give me a ride home"? that she would have done so without a second thought. Normal, good hearted people do not think that the guy they've seen every day for the past year, or TEN years, is a murderer stalking them. I don't think she even thought of calling her friend either, why? It was only 10 min. onto her trip and if she would've texted, it would probably have been after she dropped him off and was on her way home to grab her clothes. Whatever. It's usually so much simpler than we think....so much easier for the perp than we think..

She may have been there for a decade. Was he a security guard there for a decade? Sounds like he was working as an EMT out in Lyon at some point. Maybe even earlier this year? Might've only worked at Met-Life very briefly.

Also, a guy with EMT training working a min wage + a few dollars an hour rent-a-cop job? That could mean he had some prior run in with johnny law.

According to der google, her/their work to his place would be 15 minutes each way (without traffic). so an extra 30 minutes to ??? at that time on Friday--and then she's in 5 o'clock traffic trying to get back to her place from the MetLife area (or at least still needs to cover that distance from MetLife back to her place, the opposite way from his from MetLife)...and due at her friend's at 5:30.

Well, attorney be darned, bring him in for questioning and lock him up! Find something to hold him on.... if he is married, I know that's got to be hard on his wife, but this is harder on Dani's family!

That's what I hate second in these cases, the perps never think about all the pain and chaos they cause to so many families through their actions alone! We all have a ripple effect in this world! Make your ripple be of positive use.

This is the first post on my FB feed from a friend of hers. This is from 12/3. According to this, neighbors did see her late afternoon on 12/2. Meaning, she did make it back to her apartment. Of course, things can be chaotic when you first realize someone is missing, so she may just have her dates wrong and the neighbors' last sighting was actually late afternoon on 12/1.

"Danielle Stislicki is missing! A police report has been filed. She lives in Farmington Hills, MI. Last spoke with her around 4:15pm yesterday 12/2. Neighbors haven't seen her since yesterday late afternoon."

Yeah that was weird. She posted that, and in the next post, posted a flyer with conflicting information.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've clearly been watching too much bad TV, but is there any scenario to abduct someone for medical purposes? The whole missing kidney in a tub of ice thing? I feel silly just typing this...

I thought this too when I read about the rare blood type his wife needed and she seemed to be the money maker of the family. House in her name. The comment about dan being able to finally be able to donate blood seems relevant.

And WHO had money for an attorney while dealing with huge medical issues within in the family, and working at a security job??? Tell me!!!! Someone with something to NEED an attorney!!!! Disgusting!

Hey guys, I've been a websleuth lurker for a while now and just now made an account to comment since this case has come way too close to home... i think I could be clear up some minor speculations I've seen on here....

First, I live in Berkley, just a few blocks from FG's house.

There's been some rumblings about the possible use of the ice arena next door, since it was abandoned (for trafficking/drugs)...but that's nothing more than town gossip. The arena isn't some abandoned old warehouse full of vagrants and decay. It only closed in the past couple years, and from what I recall, there's only two entrances, and both of those are completely closed off from entry. The neighborhood is way too friendly/nosey/patrolled by cops to let anything shady happen on a mass scale to let one of the biggest buildings in town become a hub of a certain kind of crime in one location. If there was anything shady that could potentially be found about FG's house and the arena, it would be the fenced-off (and locked) alley between the arena and FG's property. But I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to utilize that space.

Berkley is just a little over 1 and 1/2 square miles..and have quite a decent sized police force (The one city where I go exactly the speed limit at all times, because I know a cop could be around every corner).

Edit: Had a bit here about the security of the office I incorrectly attributed as to where DS worked.

I'm new here so I apologize in advance I have no idea what I'm doing... Lol. I've been following this case and these threads since the start and finally decided to post since I have a question. After reading a comment on the FD page where someone mentioned belonging to a fb page where psychics were going to post feelings of this case / I joined the group as well. At first the comments were creepy and unfortunate but reading through them there were several common descriptions about the suspect and clues where they feel DS is located. This was all posted yesterday before today's news. The description of a guy was large, big belly, some said reddish hair but some said possibly of some color meaning darker skin and into country type stuff (rebel flag,etc). I have no idea what FG looks like since I don't know his name but wondering if any of this matches his build? Many other things were said such as where to find her...I want to be sensetive to family who could be reading but I feel this info could be important. All said she's near a water source and one said some type or garage or building (which is weird since the ice rink is there...)

Do we know what time of day DS might've been seen talking to this guy at/outside her work? Was it in the process of leaving? or earlier in the workday? Like did she pop out to talk to him earlier in the day from when she left work for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214