GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Bashara Breaks His Silence

Bashara said his daughter, Jessica, had returned to school, but the whole family gathered Tuesday for the funeral of Jane, the same day 48-year-old Joe Gentz walked into the Grosse Pointe Park Police Department and reportedly claimed to have killed Jane Bashara in her garage and that he was paid to do it.

more at link ................. http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/bob-bashara-breaks-his-silence-20120201-dk

--it doesn't sound like the woman-on-the-side is a new thing.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/lo ... 0120201-ms
'Sex Dungeon' at One of Bob Bashara's Properties?

sexdungeon.jpg

-video @ link

--reporter--bob bashara's girlfriend did live in one of the apartments above the property, she moved out about a year ago.

--before moving out, the manager of the hard luck lounge said that big bobb and his g/f were seen in the lounge 'quite a bit' over the last four years.

--he only saw bob there w/ his wife once.

MUST watch video! IF you want to see, well.............what neighbors of the bar location saw. :eek:

fran

PS... In BB's appearance today with his mom and son, I saw a MUCH-withdrawn BB than what I expected. This MAY be, in part, why. He KNEW at that point, his world,................ his PRIVATE world,.............. was going to come crashing down in on him. Wonder what his family thinks now? They have to have seen some of these latest reports! :confused:

:eek:

Bashara's tenants describe his demeanor the day his wife was found murdered

“He said that if anyone came here asking questions about the property to let them know that it was owned by ***** and that ***** are just friends,” Johns said.

more at link ................http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...-demeanor-the-day-his-wife-was-found-murdered

I found this article one of the most interesting. It seems BB's girlfriend (Madame X) owns a rental property that BB manages. When the tenant called BB to tell him the police had called her asking questions, his first response is to request the tenant lie (and doesn't even tell tenant the reason police are calling is because wife has been murdered). So, in the depth of your grief of losing your "girlfriend" (hmm, interesting choice of words to describe your wife), your first response is to ask people to lie.

All of this S&M stuff makes a great story, but I find it incredibly disrespectful for Jane. How horrible to be murdered obviously, but then to have your name associated with all of this sensational stuff. Her poor children and family. I can't even imagine. I wonder if "Mom" knew any of this new stuff when he pushed her outside for the news conference.

I found this article one of the most interesting. It seems BB's girlfriend (Madame X) owns a rental property that BB manages. When the tenant called BB to tell him the police had called her asking questions, his first response is to request the tenant lie (and doesn't even tell tenant the reason police are calling is because wife has been murdered). So, in the depth of your grief of losing your "girlfriend" (hmm, interesting choice of words to describe your wife), your first response is to ask people to lie.

All of this S&M stuff makes a great story, but I find it incredibly disrespectful for Jane. How horrible to be murdered obviously, but then to have your name associated with all of this sensational stuff. Her poor children and family. I can't even imagine. I wonder if "Mom" knew any of this new stuff when he pushed her outside for the news conference.

(above bbm)
After watching the video and reading the story, if anything, Jane is painted in a sympathetic light, and not associated with this lifestyle at all. It paints the husband in a very bad light.

Wondering if Jane learned about her husband's scummy SM second life and/or the girlfriend, confronted him, possibly threatened to expose him, divorce and claim a chunk of their substantial mutual assets. This exposure would ruin his supposed pillar of the community cover and bring down his world, not to mention potentially drying up the cash flow that also bought his girlfriend's house.

Bob Bashara reported his wife missing about 11:30 p.m. Jan. 24. That evening, he was at the Hard Luck Lounge in Grosse Pointe Park. Sometime between 5 and 5:30 p.m., he started working outside for 20 or 30 minutes at a time, presumably cleaning up the back parking area, and he periodically came in for drinks, a source told the Free Press.

About 7:30 p.m., he had company. A person at the bar who recognized Bob Bashara said he believes the man who joined him was the same man now being called the potential accomplice in Jane Bashara's killing, the source said.

Bob Bashara drank rum and Coke, and the other man had Labatt Blue Lights, according to the source.

Bob Bashara has said when he arrived at his home in Grosse Pointe Park on Middlesex about 8 p.m. Jan. 24, his wife was missing.
http://www.freep.com/article/201202...ne-Bashara?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

(above bbm)
After watching the video and reading the story, if anything, Jane is painted in a sympathetic light, and not associated with this lifestyle at all. It paints the husband in a very bad light.

I realize that and was in no way implying Jane had ANYTHING to do with this seedy lifestyle. But just find it so sad that she is associated with this story at all.

yeah.... the lawyer is questioning the "rumors".. did he happen to see the interview with woman that saw all the activity going on right outside her backdoor..????

I mean REALLY!

fwiw 72 hours is at 4am tomorrow (re: charges must be filed on Joe within 72 hours of him being held by LE)

Well, well well ... good morning peeps!

"Master Bob" ... I know your mother is proud..... not to mention your daughter..

Wow.

imo

JMO -- Jane seemed to be a very strong, successful career woman. Her husband seemed less successful -- almost as if he were riding on her coattails.

If that were the case, I could totally see him engaging in this alternative lifestyle, where he is the "master" over women, to make himself feel like more of a man, more in the power role; I could see him seeing this as a viable option, in his twisted mind.

NOT condoning his behavior in any way (especially as it relates to the death of his wife), just playing armchair psychologist, wondering what drew him to this lifestyle.

also random question in my mind: why did the hard luck lounge move out of the building on wednesday????

and the criminal defense atty says......

Robert Bashara took a second lie detector test late Wednesday afternoon, and his attorney said Thursday morning the results indicate he had nothing to do with the murder of his wife, Jane Bashara.

"I've been told by the polygraph examiner that he believes that Bob Bashara did not kill his wife or have anything to with the killing of his wife," attorney David Griem told The Detroit News.
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...ttorney-Bashara-took-second-lie-detector-test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paladin1166