GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Nurse. Thanks for the links all. I just caught it on the news.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...a-murder-investigation-talks-to-7-action-news

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Gentz, man at center of Jane Bashara murder investigation, talks to 7 Action News

joegentz.jpg

yeah Bravo.. I think so too... weren't the initial forensics sent to the MSP?

Wow and bob is home too. Bet he is sweating buckets right now. I feel horrible for his children right now.

I'm glad Joe has come forth. I do believe the reports that Joe is Mentally Challenged. Doesn't give him a pass but certainly explains how he could be manipulated by bob. Joe has a conscience and is trying to do the right thing. I wouldn't rule out Joe's words either that a gun was held to his head. Perhaps Joe couldn't do it in the heat of the moment. Hope the forensics can tell who did exactly what. Griems is going to have a hay day with Gentz in Court. Pray the evidence is strong. MOO

All the pictures of BB remind me of someone I know. He looks so happy and jovial, easy-going even.

The person I know like that takes the same kind of pictures, always smiling laughing happy .. he even won a humanitarian award last year -- puke.

This person I know is only really known by those of us who have to deal with him every day .. he is not-all-that ... on the inside.

imo

All the pictures of BB remind me of someone I know. He looks so happy and jovial, easy-going even.

The person I know like that takes the same kind of pictures, always smiling laughing happy .. he even won a humanitarian award last year -- puke.

This person I know is only really known by those of us who have to deal with him every day .. he is not-all-that ... on the inside.

imo

I hear what you are saying. I knew somebody like that too. A friends Father. CEO and well respected. Until the truth came out. Now a drunk living in a broken down home. Funny that Karma.

Two weeks later they are back in there after BB had time to clean up and get rid of any evidence? I hope this investigation doesn't get screwed up!!!!:banghead:

Yes but they may already have evidence. If bob did clean up it will show a clean up. Doubt he got it all.

too funny, BB left the house and the helicopter & news van are following

Griem on news right now. Claims bob had a Lawyer friend over socializing. LE would not show the warrant. "Held" the Lawyer and bob in the family room. Yeah right. Says Gentz was denied an Atty. So i guess we know where that info came from. I think Griem's plan of attack is to try and get what he can thrown out. LOL Griem waiting for fairness from Police and Prosecuters office and media. He is still talking........Channel 7 action news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member