MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this article from June 19, 2014, it mentions the 3 dates that Dakotah sold marijuana to an undercover officer (March 5th, May 5th, and May 29th)
http://woodtv.com/2014/06/19/heeringas-boyfriend-facing-drug-charges/

But yet in this April 2nd, 2014 article,

" “I am very frustrated in life,” Quail-Dyer said. “I’m tired of everything. I just want it to be over, you know. I live in seclusion, so I just don’t feel very safe, I don’t like being out in public.” "
http://woodtv.com/2014/04/02/heeringas-family-we-search-to-find-her-alive/

It seems odd to me that a frustrated man who doesn't feel very safe would be selling marijuana, and to an undercover officer THREE times.
Something is Not Congruent, in my opinion.

This article is from April 25th, 2014 and for those that missed this particular comment about the persons of interest:

"A dozen people have been looked at as "persons-of-interest." The chief says that not all of those "persons-of-interests" are male."

I found it interesting that they weren't all male.

Also in the article it does mention that Dakotah's and a reported boyfriend's alibis have checked out.

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/in...police-chief-search-jessica-heeringa/8160531/

This article is from April 25th, 2014 and for those that missed this particular comment about the persons of interest:

"A dozen people have been looked at as "persons-of-interest." The chief says that not all of those "persons-of-interests" are male."

I found it interesting that they weren't all male.

Also in the article it does mention that Dakotah's and a reported boyfriend's alibis have checked out.

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/in...police-chief-search-jessica-heeringa/8160531/

IMO he is not the one that hurt her he is the reason she is missing.
I think she was selling his drugs from the station.
Someone came and took her and the drugs!
so no he wasn't there but yes he knows what happened to her.

JMO

IMO he is not the one that hurt her he is the reason she is missing.
I think she was selling his drugs from the station.

JMO

Or has an idea....

Or has an idea....

I agree, that he might have an idea, because stacking those 3 marijuana charges on top of each other, and not being arrested until After the Third selling of marijuana to an undercover officer, well, there has to be a Strategy from LE for that. Maybe to get him to Talk.
IMOO.

I agree, that he might have an idea, because stacking those 3 marijuana charges on top of each other, and not being arrested until After the Third selling of marijuana to an undercover officer, well, there has to be a Strategy from LE for that. Maybe to get him to Talk.
IMOO.

Have to wonder why he wasn't arrested the 1st time!

idk guys I've seen a lot of undercover cops buy from the same dealer for a while before making an arrest.

idk guys I've seen a lot of undercover cops buy from the same dealer for a while before making an arrest.

Every case is different and LE has reasons why they do things, and in Dakotah's case, one can't help but wonder because of the high profile case of Jessica, why Dakotah would sell marijuana 3 times, knowing how high profile Jessica's case is, IMOO.
ETA:
And let me qualify that with selling marijuana 3 times to an undercover officer.
How many times did he sell marijuana and didn't get caught??
And did he sell other drugs?? All of these questions because he put this on himself, for display.....
which doesn't help him at all concerning his son.
IMOO.

It is hard to digest imo that people are being killed over dealings surrounding the sale of marijuana.

Not that that's what happened but it seems like there are crimes happening surrounding the sale of marijuana throughout our country. At least the subject has surfaced in several cases. Often there may be other drugs involved too though.

If D used to work for the medical marijuana outfit (speculation on my part), he returned to what he knows how to do and probably needs a supply for himself as well. Sounds as if he may be fearful for some reason. Wonder why.

Not a fan of marijuana myself (never was) but I really wish police would concentrate on solving more serious crimes and let peeps have their marijuana if they want it. For all the people who smoke it, it is so random who ends up getting in trouble for doing so. jimo.

Think back to Woodstock, did every person who was there get arrested - lol! There was more than just marijuana being passed around there too.

IMO he is not the one that hurt her he is the reason she is missing. I think she was selling his drugs from the station.

JMO

I've always had an inkling that Jessica was abducted as "pay back" for something that she had done, i.e. ratting someone out. Early in the investigation into her disappearance, Jessica's mother talked about "her daughter having tried to get her life together" after giving birth to Zevyn. I don't know anything about Jess' past, but if she was somehow involved in drugs, maybe she decided to get out of the trade and spilled the beans about others.

It is hard to digest imo that people are being killed over dealings surrounding the sale of marijuana.

Not that that's what happened but it seems like there are crimes happening surrounding the sale of marijuana throughout our country. At least the subject has surfaced in several cases. Often there may be other drugs involved too though.

If D used to work for the medical marijuana outfit (speculation on my part), he returned to what he knows how to do and probably needs a supply for himself as well. Sounds as if he may be fearful for some reason. Wonder why.

Not a fan of marijuana myself (never was) but I really wish police would concentrate on solving more serious crimes and let peeps have their marijuana if they want it. For all the people who smoke it, it is so random who ends up getting in trouble for doing so. jimo.

Think back to Woodstock, did every person who was there get arrested - lol! There was more than just marijuana being passed around there too.

Well, if he returned to what he knew how to do, then do it LEGALLY!
He has a son that he is in jeopardy of losing!
IMOO.

ETA:
I want to add that I live in Colorado where IT IS LEGAL to buy marijuana FROM A BUSINESS.
He could have MOVED to where it is legal and be a law abiding citizen within the law.
IMOO.

I've always had an inkling that Jessica was abducted as "pay back" for something that she had done, i.e. ratting someone out. Early in the investigation into her disappearance, Jessica's mother talked about "her daughter having tried to get her life together" after giving birth to Zevyn. I don't know anything about Jess' past, but if she was somehow involved in drugs, maybe she decided to get out of the trade and spilled the beans about others.

It could be as simple as the 2 ppl watching the gas station were the lookouts as someone else snuck in and tried to take the drugs. Jessica might have heard him an.d went to see what was going on and he hits her with something and takes her.

I think the 2 watchers are very involved

jmo

IMOO.

ETA:
I want to add that I live in Colorado where IT IS LEGAL to buy marijuana FROM A BUSINESS.
He could have MOVED to where it is legal and be a law abiding citizen within the law.
IMOO.

Isnt there a difference in recreational and medical marijuana.

Not sure there is money to be made with medical marijuana

The money being made is taxes

IMOO.

Deep down I agree with you and wish we could make everyone behave within the laws and not need substances to cope with life. But there are so many factors that contribute to why a person does what they do (especially when on the young side), that I just don't think we can control everything with laws that end up seeming kind of picky in the long run.

Lots of peeps have a parent who is a non recovering alcoholic, mental illness or not doing their best to be an upstanding citizen - such as not bothering to figure out a way to financially sustain oneself before having a child/children. If people considered that factor before doing so, we'd have fewer problems in society. When a child is born, there is no use to say they shouldn't have been because that is a person who is already here. The degradation of our moral fabric involves so much more than whether or not peeps use marijuana.

If everyone were mature when they had a child, we'd be better off for sure. Let's arrest people for having children without thinking about the state of their own lives. I'm saying that in jest of course but feel strongly about the notion of people having children who can't take care of them because of their lifestyle and the choices they make. I'm not talking about salary but about having a course in life and showing a child how it is done. If a bum, a bum whether they smoke pot or not.
Mind you, I'm not thinking about parents who are down on their luck as many have been for years in this depressed economy of ours. We need to create opportunity again in this country for people at all levels of education. Bring the jobs backs (tell China/India goodbye). People need to work as crappy as that is sometimes. A kid is going to suffer in an environment where no one has a trade/job whether the parent smokes pot or not.
The role models are fewer these days and msm doesn't seem to care (because everything goes anyway).

We have bigger problems than people who smoke pot. That said, PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT, I've been told it gives one the munchies thus adding poundage and also makes one unproductive which won't help you figure out how to support your child/children. Still, pot smoking doesn't apply to everyone as, it seems, all the unproductive people aren't doing it all the time. Or, are they?

Off Topic.
Working at a pot dispensary or a pot store in Colorado is a job, a Legal job, so the money being made would be a paycheck, a legal paycheck.
The money being made from additional taxes is from recreational marijuana,
which does benefit the state of Colorado.
IMOO.

"he asked for leniency and told the judge he is doing all he can to care for his and Jessica Heeringa's young son."

Like selling drugs to get by?
I sure do wonder if that's why she got taken; for selling pot at the station.
I feel her sister would be better to take the boy until he gets his act together.

Do a little sleuthing and see if you can find why Samantha and her boyfriend were in FL at the time of Jessica's disappearance. I don't have links to back it up, sorry, but this is not the person who should be raising Zevyn. Unfortunately, I don't think either side of his family has their act together. Poor little guy. I just don't see any good role models for him.

Sure there is money to be made. That's why everyone is scrambling for a piece of the pie. In everything, there is money to be made.

Taxes are a whole other story. Taxes are why people smoke marijuana imo!

It could be as simple as the 2 ppl watching the gas station were the lookouts as someone else snuck in and tried to take the drugs. Jessica might have heard him an.d went to see what was going on and he hits her with something and takes her.

I think the 2 watchers are very involved

jmo

When thinking about Jessica's day, she had a former bf visit her and the guy from the music store too. I guess that's not too weird but I wonder if they were putting in their orders?

I'm having trouble following the reasons behind the co-worker and her husband (?), watching Jessica from a distance, yet not bothering to check on her when they say the light in the back was off and she felt J was up to no good (stealing?). Why wouldn't they drive on up and pop in to say "Hi, whatcha up to?". If J was up to no good, that would shake her up a bit, no? Something stinks with that co-worker's story imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow