MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Jessica you haven't been forgotten & we still care what happened to you.

Hundreds gather at Pointes Mall in Norton Shores to support Jessica Heeringa's family, and pray for the missing woman's well being
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:38 PM

Jon Garcia | jgarcia4@mlive.com By Jon Garcia | jgarcia4@mlive.com
Follow on Twitter
Follow
Liz Lunsford of Muskegon releases balloons across the street from the Exxon Mobil gas station where 25-year-old Jessica Heeringa was allegedly abducted at about 11 p.m. on Friday, April 26, 2013. "I stopped by the gas station and hung out with her a few hours before she disappeared," Lunsford said. "She's my best friend, and I have no one to tell my secrets to anymore." Hundreds gathered at Pointes Mall in Norton Shores, close to where Heeringa worked, to light candles, show support to her family, and pray for her well being.

Way too many people hanging out at the gas station that night.
Don't you find it strange that this Liz person acts like Jessica is not coming back and it had only been a few days?

Manufacturing marijuana?
Last I heard it is a plant that is grown.
The three felony drug charges sound harsh.

My theory about DQD is that, at one time, he was employed by the legal medical marijuana outlet.
The place was investigated for going out of bounds so-to-speak (selling to non approved customers),
and was shut down due to building code violations and public outrage over marijuana in general.

Considering marijuana is legal in some states now, the subject of 'felony' crime is confusing.
The idea of half the population (or a percentage anyway) turning into pot heads doesn't appeal to me but, other legal vices, are probably more damaging overall.

At age thirty though, one needs to have a real job. Or, move somewhere you're not violating the law.

On top of everything else DQD is going through, considering he's a good guy (I don't know him), I feel bad for him.
I wonder what people are thinking though, by around age 22, as to how they're going to support themselves let alone a family.
Plus, I don't understand the disconnect between the two families but maybe there are legitimate reasons for it on one side or the other. Who can judge without being privy to backgrounds?

As a mother of a young child, Jessica did not need to be working the late shift in a crappy gas station.
He should have been working legally for their money while she figured out a better idea for herself.
Her mom stated Jessica wasn't concerned about her safety though but let this be a lesson to all of us.
Especially the uncaring gas station owner and the full of **** coworker/manager person.

Reading here after some time has passed, as others already posted, the witnesses' story doesn't fit in with logical thinking.
No one with half a brain would ignore checking on an employee (whether you like them or not), after observing the events as told.
If you're the manager and suspect someone is stealing, walk yourself inside to check the situation out.

Nothing in this post helps to find Jessica. Wish whoever has the answer will come forward.

I remember when this happened (before I followed discussions at Websleuths). After a period of time passed, and I tried to follow up on any new developments, I ran across some interview of people in the lives of these two likeable (but inexperienced) young people and got the distinct impression that they might have been involved with some people that might not have had their best interests at heart. I'll just leave it at that and say that when drugs and personal relationships are intertwined (especially with the young and inexperienced) outcomes can be uncertain. It's a shame since she seemed to have her whole life (and that of her child and partner) in front of her. Sad.

As to what happened to her, I agree, the person who witnessed what they witnessed behind the station with the van...I'm sure they regret not doing "something" at that point.

Don't you find it strange that this Liz person acts like Jessica is not coming back and it had only been a few days?

If she was a best friend and always talked to Jessica, suddenly Jessica is nowhere to be found... I can understand it.

I remember when this happened (before I followed discussions at Websleuths). After a period of time passed, and I tried to follow up on any new developments, I ran across some interview of people in the lives of these two likeable (but inexperienced) young people and got the distinct impression that they might have been involved with some people that might not have had their best interests at heart. I'll just leave it at that and say that when drugs and personal relationships are intertwined (especially with the young and inexperienced) outcomes can be uncertain. It's a shame since she seemed to have her whole life (and that of her child and partner) in front of her. Sad.

As to what happened to her, I agree, the person who witnessed what they witnessed behind the station with the van...I'm sure they regret not doing "something" at that point.

Hi; you're the 3rd or 4th person that I've seen use my friend RainWater's avatar... Do you know the name of it? Were you a body model too?

I've have followed this case since the very first day. This is something that never really happens here. I've watched every new interview twice maybe there times. I have not seen an interview like this. I would be interested in seeing that if you have a link.

I've have followed this case since the very first day. This is something that never really happens here. I've watched every new interview twice maybe there times. I have not seen an interview like this. I would be interested in seeing that if you have a link.

Sorry, I don't. I don't even remember who the individual was but I do remember the person. I think he was the father of a maybe an ex boyfriend of Jessica's.

It's really mind blowing how some missing persons cases, involving so many questionable (to say the least) individuals surrounding the disappearance don't get solved.....I just can't believe that some of the individuals who were very clearly suspect in Jessica 's disappearance seem to remain unscathed ������ How do people who don't seem to be very bright manage to get away with their crimes? It's so frustrating.....
I truly believe that Jessica knew things (pertaining to RF & SF) that they were determined not to let her expose. I think Jessica knew these things because she was in some type of relationship with RF, and people share secrets when they think they're in love. Once Jessica decided she didn't want to be involved with RF anymore, SF & RF panicked because they were afraid that she couldn't be trusted to keep her mouth shut about something/s that they were involved in. Without anything to hold over her head, the only way to keep her from talking was to get rid of her. I think Jessica knew that they had a plan, and I think she was scared. She likely didn't feel that she could go to the police with her concerns because she was afraid that she'd have been in trouble if she'd had any involvement in whatever they had going on, regardless of the fact that she likely wanted out at that point. I think she was terrified and had been "warned". It's obvious that she was taken by someone she knew, someone who had full knowledge of the fact that there were no cameras and she was there alone. It's a damn shame that law enforcement hasn't been able to make arrests.

Praying Jessica is found before the 2 year anniversary!
I go back & forth between her knowing the person/ people & this being someone that came in for gas & was infatuated with her. Its obviously been about her; since all of her stuff was left there.

Praying Jessica is found before the 2 year anniversary!
I go back & forth between her knowing the person/ people & this being someone that came in for gas & was infatuated with her. Its obviously been about her; since all of her stuff was left there.
I'm beginning to think it's not a local that did this. I'm thinking it is a Donald Blom type that abducted JH. Blom abducted and murdered Katie Poirier from a gas station in MN in 1999.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Blom

It's really mind blowing how some missing persons cases, involving so many questionable (to say the least) individuals surrounding the disappearance don't get solved.....I just can't believe that some of the individuals who were very clearly suspect in Jessica 's disappearance seem to remain unscathed ������ How do people who don't seem to be very bright manage to get away with their crimes? It's so frustrating.....
I truly believe that Jessica knew things (pertaining to RF & SF) that they were determined not to let her expose. I think Jessica knew these things because she was in some type of relationship with RF, and people share secrets when they think they're in love. Once Jessica decided she didn't want to be involved with RF anymore, SF & RF panicked because they were afraid that she couldn't be trusted to keep her mouth shut about something/s that they were involved in. Without anything to hold over her head, the only way to keep her from talking was to get rid of her. I think Jessica knew that they had a plan, and I think she was scared. She likely didn't feel that she could go to the police with her concerns because she was afraid that she'd have been in trouble if she'd had any involvement in whatever they had going on, regardless of the fact that she likely wanted out at that point. I think she was terrified and had been "warned". It's obvious that she was taken by someone she knew, someone who had full knowledge of the fact that there were no cameras and she was there alone. It's a damn shame that law enforcement hasn't been able to make arrests.

:goodpost: BBM

With respect, I think answers lie closer to home IMO.
Maybe you're correct. I would think if it was close to home someone would have talked and an arrest made. Are there any official POIs?

Wow, coming up on 2 years...

(The first thread I ever started here on WS was Jessica's thread.)

2 years later, nothing, zip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member