GUILTY MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good grief. This case blends Dahmer & Ayoola Ajai. Secret rooms, torture chamber, dating app lure, mutilation of a corpse. Perhaps there are just too many Wolf Creek/Saw type movies these days. Giving these psychos way too many ideas. Imo

What a waste of life this man is! :mad:

"Latunski was found incompetent back in 2013 when he was charged with parental kidnapping. That case was ultimately dismissed."
---Is this the outcome his representation is hoping for again?

"If he shows no improvement after 15 months, he'll be reassessed and the forensic center will decide on the best treatment going forward."
---Will the taxpayers be footing the bill?

Is it possible for someone who was found incompetent at some point, to be found competent later on?
It sounds like the judge still needs to rule on competency on Thursday...so I guess there's a (remote??) possibility the judge may not agree with the forensic psych center's conclusions.

I wonder if there's a precedent for that...

It sounds like the judge still needs to rule on competency on Thursday...so I guess there's a (remote??) possibility the judge may not agree with the forensic psych center's conclusions.

I wonder if there's a precedent for that...
I do think he will be found incompetent on Thursday IMO. It's a formality on the record. Many a case this has happened. Once they have him on the right medication he will be deemed competent in time and good to go. To Trial. I have no doubt his Lawyer will pull this card at Trial. If there is any proof of pre planning or a cover up then his mental status is a moot point. IMO there likely will be enough to prove he knew what he was doing at the time of the crime.

"Your Honor, Men and Women of the jury I ask you who among us doesn't have a hidden door concealing an abattoir with sluice gates, a floor drain, meat hooks, ankle restraints and a chain hoist in the ceiling?"
Yes that does show the element of planning but was he in his right mind when he did that. I think the man is evil and a bit of bat chit crazy in the mix. Don't get me wrong. I just want evidence of "normal" behaviour at the time just before the killing. His contact with Kevin, what was said, did he drive to pick Kevin up, when did he purchase items for the room which aided in the killing. I just want clear evidence so there is justice for Kevin. As we all do. We all know how a Defense Lawyer loves to muddy the waters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Forgotten Murders
Back