MI MI - Komal Saxena, 36, Lowell, 07 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
Lowell woman missing and endangered

Komal Saxena is considered missing and endangered. She was last seen 10 days ago (Jan 7) and is believed to be driving a silver 2005 Lexus ES330 with Michigan license plate EGK2699.

Saxena requires daily medication that she left behind in her home.

upload_2021-1-18_22-35-31.jpeg

Police seek help finding missing and endangered Lowell woman in need of daily medication

Lowell Police Sgt. Scot VanSolkema told MLive Monday, Jan. 18 that Saxena takes daily medication for diabetes. The medication has been left at her apartment, VanSolkema said.

Ohhhh it frightens me when someone is missing without their insulin.

Wondering what Komal's destination was? It appears in one photo she works or worked at a Dollar store.

Hope she is found soon.

Ohhhh it frightens me when someone is missing without their insulin.

Wondering what Komal's destination was? It appears in one photo she works or worked at a Dollar store.

Hope she is found soon.

I’m in agreement with you on this...it worries me she has been missing this long without her needed medication to help control her diabetes.
Tomorrow will be 2 weeks in which she has been missing.

RSBM - adding photos

I hope Komal stays safe and is happy!
Lowell PD: Woman reported missing is out of state | WOODTV.com

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 / 10:58 AM EST / Updated: Feb 2, 2021 / 11:05 AM EST

• ...she has been using her debit card in San Diego...
  • ...received reports from local businesses of her shopping ...she acted normal, made typical purchases and didn’t ask for help.
  • ...are no longer actively investigating the situation because she is out of state and they have done everything they can.
  • ...case will remain open until they talk to Saxena or confirm her status with another law enforcement agency.

Officers say bank records show Saxena was moving west through Wisconsin, Arkansas, Tennessee, Texas, Missouri, Las Vegas and San Diego in mid-January. Bank records also show she has been using her debit card in San Diego, police say.

Investigators say they received reports from local businesses of her shopping after she was reported missing. The businesses said she acted normal, made typical purchases and didn’t ask for help.

The Lowell Police Department has advised the San Diego Police Department of this case. Lowell officers say they are no longer actively investigating the situation because she is out of state and they have done everything they can.

However, Lowell police said the case will remain open until they talk to Saxena or confirm her status with another law enforcement agency.

However, Lowell police said the case will remain open until they talk to Saxena or confirm her status with another law enforcement agency.

Investigators note her vehicle and plate information was entered into the database for missing people. Therefore, if any officers contact her or her vehicle, she will show up as a missing person.

It appears the case is still open; I have not been able to find an update that states she ever contacted LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back