Found Deceased MI - Lily Camara, 28, did not show up for an event, Ferndale, Oakland Co., 2 Jul 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
20190705-missing-woman-ferndale.jpg

Ferndale, MI – On July 5, 2019 at approximately 1:00 p.m. the Ferndale Police Department was contacted by a family friend and notified that Lily Camara, a 28-year-old resident of Ferndale, Michigan, has not been seen or heard from since July 2 at approximately 5:30 p.m.

This family friend, working on behalf of Ms. Camara’s parents, stated that it is unlike Ms. Camara to not have contact with her family or leave her child for such an extended period. Additionally, Ms. Camara normally does not turn off her phone and it’s been off for the last few days. Ms. Camara was expected at an event on the evening of July 2 but never attended. Lily Camara has numerous distinctive tattoos including one on her right temple. She drives a 2017 black Ford Edge.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Lily Camara please contact the Ferndale Police Department at 248-541-3650, option 5 or Crime Stoppers at 800-SPEAK UP.

Ferndale Police Seeking Missing Woman Lily Camara

The family friend, who is working on behalf of Camara’s parents, according to the statement, told police it is unlike Camara to not have contact with her family or leave her child for an extended period of time.

“She was last seen dropping her child off at her parents', and then she was heading back (to metro Detroit) to that event,” Ferndale Police Sgt. Baron Brown said.
Ferndale police searching for missing local mother

What event?

She'll be easier to identify with the tattoos on her face, throat and upper chest. I could find no social media trail for her or any LE records in Michigan but the "my life" website states she may also go by "Lily Kirkpatrick". Lily Camara (Claire), 29 - Ann Arbor, MI Background Report at MyLife.com™ It also states she is a student at the American University of Paris which is physically impossible if she is living in Michigan.

She'll be easier to identify with the tattoos on her face, throat and upper chest. I could find no social media trail for her or any LE records in Michigan but the "my life" website states she may also go by "Lily Kirkpatrick". Lily Camara (Claire), 29 - Ann Arbor, MI Background Report at MyLife.com™ It also states she is a student at the American University of Paris which is physically impossible if she is living in Michigan.
Lily Camara's Linkedin profile states that she was a nanny in Paris for a year between 2014 and 2015 and attended The American University of Paris from 2015 to 2016. Lily Claire Kirkpatrick (~28, from Ann Arbor) is a granddaughter of the former US ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick.

Someone speaks to her in French on her FB, so I think there is some type of connection to France.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kooger12
Back