MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted at all on this case, although I've kept up with it. I have been so heartbroken over little Adji Desir, that I didn't think I could really bear thinking that much about another missing child. I know that is wimpy, but it's the truth. I would just like to post this once to say that I hope that little angel didn't suffer, to offer my heartfelt condolences to her poor grandmother.

so what would it take to mix the sacrete.
a bucket, some water and something to stir it with. you would never touch the stuff if you dumped it on the ground.

No, you don't even have to stir the stuff. Dig a hole, dump it in, and pour in water. The Quik-Crete absorbs the water and sets up fairly quickly.

didn't that easter guy burn some "receipts" in his backyard? wonder what they were for?
maybe some quickcrete?

so what would it take to mix the sacrete.
a bucket, some water and something to stir it with. you would never touch the stuff if you dumped it on the ground.

My husband used a whell barrel, water hose, rake to mix it, and a shovel when we added a side walk to the back patio.

So if they did it right there probably a bucket shovel and river water.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Rememer the perp assumed the cement would sink the body and never be found. You can bet the perp wasn't careful about cleaning up the body or making sure his clothing didn't snag on the cement because he assumed the block would never be found.

My Friends, As owner of Websleuths.com I feel I need to tell you something. People, myself included, are amazed at your skills. I am reading this thread in total awe of your sleuthing abilities. Keep it up. You never know who is reading here.

The body was not in the water, the perp did not expect it to sink. He buried Nevaeh in a shallow grave near the water and covered her body with Quik-crete.

If the bio mom didn't have custody, but grandma did - why did the neighbor go to the mom's house and say Navaeh was riding her scooter. Didn't the grandma live in the same complex? This confuses me, and I think I'm missing that part of the story.

Why didn't the neighbor go to the Grandma's house. Shouldn't Naveah always be with grandma? Is grandma going to get in trouble for putting bio mom under Neveah's watch?

Thanks in advance.

Melanie

I believe you heard correctly jnTexas. The mother is in her apt with a friend while the gathering is at the grandmother's. At least that's what I heard too.

If this is Nevaeh and it turns out one of mom's sex offender boyfriends is the fiend who did this then Nevaeh's mother should be charged with child endangerment.

My anger is rising toward Nevaeh's mother. We know and despise sex offender's/murderers but your mother is suppose to protect you. Your mom is the one who is suppose to stand up to the monsters to keep you safe.

Nevaeh's mother invited the monsters in.

Marc Klaas said something tonight that surprised me. I had no idea that the sex offenders did networking on the Internet with each other. No clue.

Also, one of the lawyers brought up an excellent point: What if Nevaeh was the target all along and one of the sex offenders used the fact that mom was needy to get into her life. Just to get closer to Nevaeh.

I'm shaking, crying, and wanting to break something. No matter whose child it is this is so evil and wrong.

(mybold)

I just heard of a case on the radio this morning that a child molester was arrested via a sting with LE posing as as a fellow pedophile and the arrested monster shared his collection of kiddie *advertiser censored* including a video of himself victimizing a child.
So yes, these monsters are looking to share thier sick, vile actions/interest with others of their ilk.
Just hope these types of sting operations, like a huge garbage disposal, gets as many of these monsters as possible.

didn't that easter guy burn some "receipts" in his backyard? wonder what they were for?
maybe some quickcrete?

If so hopefully he used a Credit card. I really don;t think he is invovled though. Not sure why I think that I just do.

I asked my husband, he works with cement everyday for the last 30 years, it does have lime in it and it dries the hands out horribly if you don't wear gloves.
Absolutely. Concrete will dry out skin ~ just look at your bare feet after walking on hot concrete during the summer! ;) MOO

If the bio mom didn't have custody, but grandma did - why did the neighbor go to the mom's house and say Navaeh was riding her scooter. Didn't the grandma live in the same complex? This confuses me, and I think I'm missing that part of the story.

Why didn't the neighbor go to the Grandma's house. Shouldn't Naveah always be with grandma? Is grandma going to get in trouble for putting bio mom under Neveah's watch?

Thanks in advance.

Melanie

Mom and Nevaeh lived with grandma.

The body was not in the water, the perp did not expect it to sink. He buried Nevaeh in a shallow grave near the water and covered her body with Quik-crete.
I can tell alot about the IQ of the perp just from this alone!

geez i can't believe this first we had caylee being "taken by an invisable nanny"
sandra being raped by an object and killed by a female sunday school teacher
now we have a child killed and covered in cement?!?!

don't forget Tori and the two that took her
and we still can not find ADJI and HALEIGH:mad:

No, you don't even have to stir the stuff. Dig a hole, dump it in, and pour in water. The Quik-Crete absorbs the water and sets up fairly quickly.
so no evidence of the quik crete in the auto or on him/her or cuts from it. they can only look for receipts. i would bet on walmart or kmart. at least they have cameras.

If so hopefully he used a Credit card. I really don;t think he is invovled though. Not sure why I think that I just do.

If Kennedy is the perp, I doubt he has a credit card. Is he even employed?

If whoever did this to this precious little one had a cell phone on them could LE place them in that area? Do we know where the nearest tower is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99