MI - NEW NETFLIX SERIES - Aundria Bowman, 14, murdered, Holland, 11 March 1989 *located 2020, adoptive father convicted*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t think we’ll ever know the complete truth about what happened that day. I do not believe the version of how Alexis died. Was the autopsy able to determine a cause of death? Did any of the autopsy findings support the version of events given?

I don’t think we’ll ever know the complete truth about what happened that day. I do not believe the version of how Alexis died. Was the autopsy able to determine a cause of death? Did any of the autopsy findings support the version of events given?
The autopsy reports didn't confirm or refute prisoner 2063396's version of her cause of death. However, the examination of her bones did reveal that she was dismembered with a hatchet or axe. her bones showed postmortem scarring caused by chopping-type cuts. And the fact that her remains were in four separate bags shows that he did not just "cut her legs off".

Another interesting factoid that we discovered, that had no relevance to Aundria/Alexis, but interesting nevertheless.

Meet Brenda's second cousin - Conrad Engweiler.

Very early on in my research, I was looking into him as a potential alternate explanation for her disappearance. But I quickly ruled that out, as there is no reason to believe that Brenda (or Brenda's close family) even knew him. Brenda's first-cousin, who appeared in the film, didn't know him. Conrad lived in Oregon - very far from Michigan. But he is her second-cousin.

Police described Kathleen Doyle's murder as over kill. NO doubt that is what happened to my daughter Alexis..over kill.

The autopsy reports didn't confirm or refute prisoner 2063396's version of her cause of death. However, the examination of her bones did reveal that she was dismembered with a hatchet or axe. her bones showed postmortem scarring caused by chopping-type cuts. And the fact that her remains were in four separate bags shows that he did not just "cut her legs off".
Yeah, the moment they said four bags, I knew it had been far more extensive.

Still lying. Will probably lie until he dies.

MOO

I mentioned this on another thread but after watching, it really gave me an eerie feeling about the Morgan Nick’s case and that red camper truck. The story Metta told was so similar to the details from Morgan’s case. And Bowman’s mugshot comparison to the sketch from that case just adds to it. It’s far off in physical distance but he committed crimes in multiple places on the US.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness
Back