MI - NEW NETFLIX SERIES - Aundria Bowman, 14, murdered, Holland, 11 March 1989 *located 2020, adoptive father convicted*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t think we’ll ever know the complete truth about what happened that day. I do not believe the version of how Alexis died. Was the autopsy able to determine a cause of death? Did any of the autopsy findings support the version of events given?

I don’t think we’ll ever know the complete truth about what happened that day. I do not believe the version of how Alexis died. Was the autopsy able to determine a cause of death? Did any of the autopsy findings support the version of events given?
The autopsy reports didn't confirm or refute prisoner 2063396's version of her cause of death. However, the examination of her bones did reveal that she was dismembered with a hatchet or axe. her bones showed postmortem scarring caused by chopping-type cuts. And the fact that her remains were in four separate bags shows that he did not just "cut her legs off".

Another interesting factoid that we discovered, that had no relevance to Aundria/Alexis, but interesting nevertheless.

Meet Brenda's second cousin - Conrad Engweiler.

Very early on in my research, I was looking into him as a potential alternate explanation for her disappearance. But I quickly ruled that out, as there is no reason to believe that Brenda (or Brenda's close family) even knew him. Brenda's first-cousin, who appeared in the film, didn't know him. Conrad lived in Oregon - very far from Michigan. But he is her second-cousin.

Police described Kathleen Doyle's murder as over kill. NO doubt that is what happened to my daughter Alexis..over kill.

The autopsy reports didn't confirm or refute prisoner 2063396's version of her cause of death. However, the examination of her bones did reveal that she was dismembered with a hatchet or axe. her bones showed postmortem scarring caused by chopping-type cuts. And the fact that her remains were in four separate bags shows that he did not just "cut her legs off".
Yeah, the moment they said four bags, I knew it had been far more extensive.

Still lying. Will probably lie until he dies.

MOO

I mentioned this on another thread but after watching, it really gave me an eerie feeling about the Morgan Nick’s case and that red camper truck. The story Metta told was so similar to the details from Morgan’s case. And Bowman’s mugshot comparison to the sketch from that case just adds to it. It’s far off in physical distance but he committed crimes in multiple places on the US.

Thank you ... I didn't realize that she went to school on Saturday for band practice. That clarifies Dennis Bowman's tape recorded statement.

Allegedly, Alexis was at home, alive and well, before Dennis drove his wife for second shift at work on Saturday. I'm guessing that "second shift" is 3-11pm. On Saturday, same day, he reported Alexis as a runaway thief. His wife would have been at work at that time.

If it is confirmed that Alexis was at band practice, that suggests that she was attacked after band and before Dennis drove his wife to work for "second shift"? Is that 2-3 hours that Alexis was supposedly doing homework? Was her homework completed?

Did dismemberment happen while Dennis' wife was at work? She last saw Alexis at home. Dennis reported her missing later that day while his wife was at work. Alexis' body was found decades later at a different family home. When the wife returned from work, she said that Alexis was a thief and runaway.

If Alexis was free to run, free to join friends for bowling, while Dennis was away, why didn't she leave? She wasn't babysitting. He had sexually abused her in the past. If she was free to leave, she would have gone while he was driving his wife to work with the baby. Alexis would have known that if she was home alone with him for 8 hours, she would be victimized.

If she couldn't do that, couldn't leave while her adoptive parents and baby half-sister were away, it means that she was unable to leave the house before his wife went to work. It means that Alexis was unable to look after the baby - something she regularly did. That means his wife is complicit.

Was Alexis confined before Dennis drove his wife to work? His story is that she got-away ran-away before he got home. The reality is that she was found buried in his backyard. She didn't run away. What does Dennis' wife know about Alexis final hours?

She decided that Alexis was unable to look after the baby, that Alexis should "do homework" instead, even though she was going bowling later that evening. She decided that Alexis should be charged with larceny as an adopted-child runaway. She knows that Alexis would have left the house while Dennis was away if she could because she knew that Dennis was sexually assaulting Alexis.

I think Dennis' wife knew from the beginning that Dennis murdered Alexis, and that she cunningly manipulated her husband to keep the body close, allege larceny, keep quiet regarding confessions, forfeit jailhouse privilege, and keep allegations as far away from her as possible.

Trying to understand the role of Dennis' wife in the big picture ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back