Found Deceased MI - Noah Jordan, 1, gone from trailer park, Byron Twp, 1 May 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
BYRON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — The Kent County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public to help find a 1-year-old who is missing from Byron Township.

Deputies say Noah Alan Jordan was last seen in a trailer park near Division Avenue South and M-6 around 11:05 a.m. He was wearing blue, gray and black camouflage pajamas and has blond hair and blue eyes.

KCSO says that there is a large group of community members who are helping to look for Noah.

A News 8 crew at the scene says a search and rescue team has arrived. Some of the team members are searching in a creek nearby.

If you see Noah or have any information you’re asked to call 911 or the Kent County Sheriff’s Office at 616.336.3113.

Noah-Alan-Jordan.jpg

Deputies looking for missing boy, 1, in Byron Twp. | WOODTV.com

As of 5 p.m. Sunday, Noah is still missing, according to the Kent County Sheriff's Office.

Several search and rescue crews have been searching for Noah, according to investigators.

The Kent County Search and Rescue Team are looking for Noah on land while the Kent County Sheriff's Office Marine Unit searched in Buck Creek.

Drones have been used to search the area and multiple fire and law enforcement agencies are expected to help with the search.

Kent County Sheriff's Office search for missing 1-year-old boy

I wonder how far away from the river/creek that he lived because some of those trailers are close by. I'd be curious to know if he lived in one that has the creek literally right there or if it was across the ways some. I personally would never let a child that age out of my sight if a river/creek was that close to my house. Also the weather hasn't been that great there according to the reporter it had recently rained & looking up the weather it's cold outside especially in the morning it was only 56 degrees out. I find it odd he would have been outside playing with the weather being how it was. We often get cold rainy weather with temps in the 50s here in PA and I never take my toddler niece and nephew outside when it's that cold or the weather is like that. And they are 4 and 3.

Do we know if any witness saw him outside playing?

“Parents reported their almost 2-year-old, Noah, went missing after they couldn’t find him around the home. So Kent County sheriff’s deputies initially responded to help look for him in and around that home,” Sgt. Eric Brunner said. “Since they weren’t able to find him immediately in that area they started calling in more resources and to continue to expand that search outward. Noah was last seen wearing a blue onesie. Blue, gray and black camouflage were the colors with that. He is nonverbal.”

Deputies looking for missing boy, 1, in Byron Twp. | MyStateline.com

It seems the last time he was seen, he was in the home? The wording "to help look for him in and around the home" indicates he must have gotten out of the home himself?

Also, I can't even picture the clothing they're describing:

Noah was last seen wearing a blue onesie. Blue, gray and black camouflage were the colors with that

It's interesting that at under two years of age, several articles are calling him "nonverbal". A one year old is often 'non-verbal'. I wonder if he has some developmental concerns that would make it more likely that he'd gravitate to water, and to wandering, like children who are brushed with autism do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back