MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost stream - it cut out. There will be a press release shortly including a photo of John Skelton - that is all I could get.

ch.4 wdiv reporter says there is searches going on right now in a couple areas.

That was pretty emotional.

Not sure how to put anything into words right now that wouldn't get me a TO.

I know this is kind of OT but can anyone provide a link to a case in which any children were found safe after being in an underground child network? (a network that thinks they are safely removing kids from harm)

IMO, if they went underground dad would be missing with them.

jmo

I also think this would be an excellent area to look at: 13644 US Hwy 20A, Pioneer, OH 43554 - it is apparently for sale and was "formerly used as a trucking operation". It is 2 miles from the Ohio Turnpike and 2 miles from the new Menards distribution center. It seems like a place JS would have been familiar with since he was a truck driver. It also has a septic tank according to the real estate posting.

http://www.chrisshannon.danberry.com/property/5279409

I just feel sick. I wish someone would go check the septic tank at this property that is close to the search area.

Since they are still questioning his credibility, i'm guessing they have some kind of physical evidence.

Thank you so much WS friends for the live presser updates.

I feel so so so so sick. Those beautiful baby boys.... omg........

:(

Why no positive outcome?

"We've continued to talk to....Mr. Skelton, statements he has made to investigators indicate it's not going to be a positive outcome."

Oh no....WHO the heck does this to their kids at the holidays! :furious:

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I posted what I wanted to do to this man I'd be banned. :furious:

There are times I believe in torturing someone for info...and now is one of them. Grrr.

I just feel sick. I wish someone would go check the septic tank at this property that is close to the search area.

Can you or someone submit it as a tip via online methods - it needs to be checked. Not sure if there is an online tip submission - will have to go and look.

How about the North Country Trail? It seems to have dams etc...could he have been able to drive in with the boys?

Thank you all for the updates!!!!

Those poor babies!!!!! I feel like crying right now......

Can you or someone submit it as a tip via online methods - it needs to be checked. Not sure if there is an online tip submission - will have to go and look.

Just call it in....No Big Deal.

Flash backs of Andrea Yates and how she had to literally fight 1 of her children after he saw what she had done to the smaller ones..................I'm so sick now.........

Leech fields are another possibility but only if he weighted them down. It might confuse search dogs. :(

I looked last night and couldn't find one.... It doesn't look like the Morenci Police Department has a website... Surely, surely, they would have thought of this scenario???

How about the North Country Trail? It seems to have dams etc...could he have been able to drive in with the boys?

Water is a good possibility. I keep going back to the deaths of children by non custodial fathers and keep going back to murder suicide in a vehicle via carbon monoxide poisoning. I think water is another common 'option'.

I can not help but wonder if this guy was a member of any of the extreme angry fathers rights groups. Oh how I wish I was still a member of the yahoo SP group. I can only imagine some of the FR activists praising this sick father.

believe, you still have your membership there? if so maybe you can go see if there is any discussion? Especially since it has been reported this guy spent a lot of time online after the breakup of his marriage. I think he had to be posting somewhere, but where?

Flash backs of Andrea Yates and how she had to literally fight 1 of her children after he saw what she had done to the smaller ones..................I'm so sick now.........

I can see why you feel this way-not to take the thread o/t but I dont think it is the same. Yates had a history of PPP (post partum psychosis.) Her husband was told that she should not have more children because of her fragility. IIRC, he subscribed to quiverfull in some respects and she was out of her mind when she killed her children. The worst thing that happened to her was being medicated and made well-then she had to live with what she had done.

This guy-if he killed his babies it was because of a "if I cant have them no one will" mentality. Selfish isnt a strong enough word for an action like this. DV covers it more adequately-nothing creative. Cookie cutter custody dispute resolution. :( :furious: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I forgot there was to be a presser at 11 today. I was in my kitchen doing dishes, with the tv on in the next room. I looked over and saw a breaking news red banner and info scrawling on the bottom revealing the update that you are all talking about now. Not a positive outcome. I got goosebumps and chills instantly and started crying. I mean we all pretty much knew this was likely and odds were highly against them finding them alive, but to see it in print just felt like a sucker punch in the gut to me. I feel sick. I pray they find them today... I am thinking of trying to get a couple girlfriends on a "team" with me here and cook up some food to take to the searchers later. I cant undertake that entirely myself, too much food, dishes, etc would be needed but if I can get a few in on it we could pull it off. I want to help in some way, but I definitely can't go out there searching for their bodies, I just cant bring myself to do it, I couldn't take it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72