MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to align myself with her, multiple times in that article it's mentioned her underground isn't the only one.. so maybe.. somehow the dad found it. I don't know.....
I'm trying to think of any possibility other than they are dead :( The little one looks JUST like my own 3 yr old son :(

He is currently being held on a charge that is likely to keep him behind bars for life, if convicted...I honestly think if he could produce the children alive and unharmed...he would.

From nmk's post:

Among the postings on John Skelton's Facebook page Tuesday was a commentary dated Nov. 21, in which the father described how his kids had called 9-1-1 the previous night while they were in the house with him. Mr. Skelton said the children called 9-1-1 because he was upstairs on the phone and the boys mistakenly believed they were home alone. Official police records concerning the call could not be accessed Tuesday.
http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/58202

Called 911 because he was on the phone.. must have been a very lengthy quiet conversation with his door shut maybe.. I have kids that exact same age. They are usually like me like white on rice when i'm on the phone.. but the rare occasions i do get to have a phone conversation alone I just cannot see my kids thinking i left them alone. even when I run to the basement for privacy. They've called 9191 before while messing with my phone and such.. but I dunno.. just doesn't make sense to me. Why they would do it without thoroughly tearing the house apart looking for their dad first.. I do know all kids are different though....

If JS posted on the 21st, then the 911 call, if true, from his kids was Monday evening. Did the kids have the entire TG week off for the holiday? Where they with dad all week? If this Monday night 911 call was made from JS's home by his kids I hope LE is looking into it and I hope someone from LE checked the home Monday evening... it might give some clues.

I'm still wondering how the police came to know one of the children enough to know he wanted to be a police officer when he grew up? Do we have a source for that info? I saw it here earlier today.

Thanks for that article! Was good reading :)

I wonder just how many children were stolen from the father and his family due to a mothers lies,some woman will go to any lengths to be vindictive.If family courts and DFYS,DCP,or whatever its is called in other states did their job correctly and protected children people would not need an underground.

From nmk's post:

If JS posted on the 21st, then the 911 call, if true, from his kids was Monday evening. Did the kids have the entire TG week off for the holiday? Where they with dad all week? If this Monday night 911 call was made from JS's home by his kids I hope LE is looking into it and I hope someone from LE checked the home Monday evening... it might give some clues.

That might have been the night the police chief or police officer was talking about when he said and (I'm paraphrasing) "The one little boy was soo cute, told me he wanted to be a police officer when he grew up"

I wonder just how many children were stolen from the father and his family due to a mothers lies,some woman will go to any lengths to be vindictive.If family courts and DFYS,DCP,or whatever its is called in other states did their job correctly and protected children people would not need an underground.

A lot! My stepdaughter is missing and no one interested in helping us find her

So if they had a custody agreement, then why all of a sudden would the mom tell her before thanksgiving that he could not longer see the kids, but yet he had them on thanksgiving? Maybe he just otld his sister that and it was a lie? I can't see her saying that to him and then letting him still take them that day. Makes no sense and I jsut want the to find the boys.

Many ex's or STBX's tell their family (and anyone who will listen) all kinds of things that are not true during a bitter break up. It's part of the 'woe is me - martyr game' as I like to call it. JS's family were in FL - they were not in MI to distinguish between the "he said she said" and sadly most families/family members are too emotionally close to the situation to distinguish between a lot of the he said she said.

IMO, I can see JS's mind set equating to not been a full time dad means she won't let me see the kids - despite whatever parenting time he agreed to with the courts.

Everything about this guy screams he felt he was being slighted. Life was not going according to the image and expectations in his mind and when he realized he couldn't control change it he was going to make sure he made his STBX pay. IMO, JS is text book example of this....

and if the FB info from ABC about JS allegedly calling out "Find my kids" he's playing the martyr/good dad route as much as he can drain it for - going the Zanny the Nanny route.

Like others, the man makes me want to spit nails.

JMO

A lot! My stepdaughter is missing and no one interested in helping us find her

I am very sorry, I am sure that is heart breaking for your family. Maybe it might help if you started a thread here for her.There are so many wonderful sleuths here maybe it would be a help.

I am very sorry, I am sure that is heart breaking for your family. Maybe it might help if you started a thread here for her.There are so many wonderful sleuths here maybe it would be a help.

Wish I could but no custody order, thanks though :)

judging from the pics i have seen, imo, js looks like somebody on crank. a lot of truckers use it to stay awake and it will take them straight to hell every time. it can cause a normal, non-violent, logical thinking person to turn into a monster. i think i saw it mentioned earlier, but maybe it has just been on my mind. i am so afraid he killed them. i think he loved them very much, judging from the sweet pics, and would probably have never done this if not for the drugs. thats why it is so hard for his sister to even consider that he would harm them, because the brother/father she knows would never.
cubby, you had me hoping maybe they were alive until i got on a better puter so i can see the pics. before and after is very telling. i hope hope hope i am so so so wrong.

judging from the pics i have seen, imo, js looks like somebody on crank. a lot of truckers use it to stay awake and it will take them straight to hell every time. it can cause a normal, non-violent, logical thinking person to turn into a monster. i think i saw it mentioned earlier, but maybe it has just been on my mind. i am so afraid he killed them. i think he loved them very much, judging from the sweet pics, and would probably have never done this if not for the drugs. thats why it is so hard for his sister to even consider that he would harm them, because the brother/father she knows would never.
cubby, you had me hoping maybe they were alive until i got on a better puter so i can see the pics. before and after is very telling. i hope hope hope i am so so so wrong.

What happens to you went you come down from CRANK? I've heard of it but no clue what it does to you?

Friendly reminder:

If a link appears with all asteriks ********** it is a non approved site for linking. WS does not allow links to or discussion on these sites. This doesn't happen often, but for the integrity of a case and case discussion here we do have a few sites we do not allow for linking.

Thank you,

Cubby

Wish I could but no custody order, thanks though :)

ot:
peeples, you get extra karma points when you give care to others out of your own heartache. God bless you for coming here and adding your voice. prayers to you and your family ;)

What happens to you went you come down from CRANK? I've heard of it but no clue what it does to you?

Depends on how long you've been high on it. But if you've been up a few days you just pass out asleep unless you're freekin because you don't have more. It's when you're actually on it, you don't think straight, get agitated very easy, some people will get really focused on something (like a spot on their face) and pick it till it's a huge ol hole in their face, others will get an extreme case of adhd and get flighty and go from one thing to the next..say you're playing a video game, you get up to go to the bathroom, you see there is osmething on the wall, you go to the kitchen to get some cleaner to wipe off the wall, while in the kitchen, you realize the fridge needs cleaned out, you run downstairs to get more paper towels realize a couple loads of laundry needs done etc etc...

I'm still wondering how the police came to know one of the children enough to know he wanted to be a police officer when he grew up? Do we have a source for that info? I saw it here earlier today.

I think that Weeks was familiar with the going ons of the family dynamics...
Tanya Skelton called Weeks when the father took the children to Ohio.. He has probably meet the children during these times of distress and became acquainted. moo

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2010/11/29/news/doc4cf447c5180a1570589780.txt
~snipped~
The day Tanya Skelton filed for divorce her husband picked up their two oldest sons from school and texted her from Ohio that he was taking them to Florida, according to her motion for custody. Tanya Skelton called Weeks, who contacted John Skelton and convinced him to return the boys. But later that day, John Skelton picked them up at home and drove to Florida with them, the motion said.

He is currently being held on a charge that is likely to keep him behind bars for life, if convicted...I honestly think if he could produce the children alive and unharmed...he would.

I would agree with this except, allegedly he did confess to murdering his children. If you've already confessed, why not just tell them where the bodies are?

It is not surprising that he would not confess to his family, even if he told LE that he killed the children. I'm sure it would be much more difficult to confess something that terrible to family members, who love you.

I can't think of a way this guy found a way for someone unknown to police to hide these boys...just as I never have believed that Kyron is hidden away all these months. Who does that for someone else, and it would have to be a person LE cannot associate with you, as well? I am sure LE checked out all extended family, etc

I agree C63. In order for them to be 'hidden' with or by someone a few things would need to happen.

You would need to contact the 'person who was to secret them away', this would leave a trace on phone calls or computer. (LE would not be searching lakes and woods if a 'contact' had been made.)

Following contact 'arrangements' need to be made for the handover, traces again. The children were in the yard on Thursday evening, lets assume an hour or two to feed and bathe 3 lads and settle them for the night. His van is spotted during the early hours of Friday.

So this handover occurred during darkness. (If it had happened later on Friday the boys wouldn't have been in PJ's)

So, no calls or emails to a 3rd party. No clothes or coats used. A 'loving father' who takes his kids out during a winter night, in nothing but PJ's??? Then the loving dad pops home to attempt suicide, hurts his ankle and calls a friend.
He then does diddly squat until the ex calls LE to report them missing.

(How does dad plan to financially support his 'hidden' children?)

Didn't even confide in his chauffeur that he'd hidden the kids, and he knew THAT would be discovered as soon as his visitation was up. He needed a story and quickly, he didn't have 31 days to think one up, and the best he could manage was an imaginanny.

The problem with planning to kill is the emotion can carry you through the act, the adrenalin can carry you through the disposal, but by the time you get to the cover story part, your brain and body are running on empty.

People who kill, always have the stupidest cover stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow