MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOndering if the "safe place" comment is a reference to where he put them. I'm curious as to why there are no search teams in and around the area of his home. I know the cell phone pings and such are how they're pinpointing search areas, but I'm not so certain bodies of water/wooded area would be considered a "safe place".

Could be totally off, but that comment kind of stuck with me.

I guess in his mind, they are "safe" if they are dead...

JS worked as a truck driver. I do not know if he hauled produce or not. There are a lot of farms in the area. This is reaching, but what of the possibility that JS was acquainted with some "seasonal farm workers"? Do a lot of the local farmers have migrant worker camps on their property? I know it is reaching, but I am just trying to brainstorm any possible place that the boys could be.

There are dairy mega farms in Lenawee county MI and Williams county OH that have mostly mexican workers that work year round. I never heard of any camps. The mega farms bought out a lot of the smaller farms and the farm houses are rented to the workers.

My weird ability to see things very seldom are correct, .......and now I see the boys all tight against each other in a small dark something, they are vertical, not horizonal.

maybe in an old well??
I don't know why.....I am still thinking they are closer to home:waitasec:

(orb4me- I get 'feelings' over things too, not always correct, but when correct it dumbfounds me)

There are dairy mega farms in Lenawee county MI and Williams county OH that have mostly mexican workers that work year round. I never heard of any camps. The mega farms bought out a lot of the smaller farms and the farm houses are rented to the workers.

Thank you for the info. Camps are usually multiple single wide mobile home set up on farm properties or simple one level buildings with multiple apartments in them also built on the farm properties.

Update from Toledo 11 News

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=13597848

Although I live in West Michigan now, I grew up in N.W. Ohio and these parts are my teenage stomping grounds.

I think they should search Goll Wood's, outside of Archbold, I believe it's the Tiffin river that flows along the edge, and the woods are thick. This is a large nature preserve and I believe hunting is off limits there. If JS was a hunter but didn't want his "stash" found by hunters during opening week, this might be the place. I also believe there are outhouses at this location.

The Lake Su An is another larger lake area in the NW corner of Williams County. When I saw Su An I did make the jump to JoAnn.

I really hope and pray they find these boys alive soon, that would be soooo much better than any other answer.

maybe in an old well??
I don't know why.....I am still thinking they are closer to home:waitasec:

(orb4me- I get 'feelings' over things too, not always correct, but when correct it dumbfounds me)

Maybe closer to home, because he would be afraid of getting caught with them in his vehicle? Honestly, they could be anywhere and I for one am finding myself grasping at straws. The heartbreak and frustration is to the point of disbelief. Lord, please, let them be found today.

a planed murder vs sudden murder without planning.

I wonder if he planned this, if so then he had carefully thought out where to take the bodies. It may be somewhere that would be impossible to ever find (as the bodies in the hollow tree)

If a sudden impulse to kill based on events of the day, then I would think more of rush to dump the bodies.

Where are these little boys. I wish I had the funds to get on a plane and fly up there just to help search. I feel so helpless like I need to do somthing here.

When it comes to harming a child it tears my heart in a million peices, then the next child murder happens .. over and over again. Heartbreaking.

I give LE officers a lot of credit. I know that LE officers wouldn't just brush off the fact that she is an RSO. That would make them look at her hard IMHO.

Think of this: What if, instead of his "suicide attempt" he had just sat at home and washed his car or something. She reports the kids missing. LE goes to his house to investigate. He says I don't know what the heck you're talking about, I dropped them off to her this morning. They search his house and don't find them. Then I think LE would be looking really hard at BOTH of them.

But 1) he attempts suicide, which already makes LE question his mental stability and 2) he makes up this crazy story about this fictitious woman, and 3) he makes that creepy FB post asking for forgiveness.

If this was really about him fearing they were being abused he had options. He could have gone to the judge in their divorce case and asked for emergency custody and a TRO. You can do that without a lawyer and for no cost. What I wouldn't do if I felt my child was in danger from an ex spouse who was an RSO is call up a casual acquantaince and tell that person to take them to my ex while I commit suicide, thus leaving no chance that I will be able to protect them.

What she did to that little boy was heinous. Totally unexcuseable. I don't have much sympathy for the fact that she couldn't find a job - I think any employer would have to think twice. But she is a victim of this crime as much as her children are. So from a standpoint of advocating for victims, I think people should show her compassion. Compassion doesn't mean condoning her past. It means acknowledging that this crime isn't any less awful and her pain isn't any less real than it would be if God forbid it happened to any one of us.

In a Safe place.

Who does this guy think he is kidding.

His 3 children were placed in this "safe place" at who knows what silly hour, before he pops home for a quick suicide attempt. They are dressed in PJ's, without their winter coats. How safe can they be?

Oh and their safe place carer must have had clothes, toys and supplies to care for 3, very scared, very traumatized children who would be wondering where their Mom and Dad are, and imagining that Santa may not know where they are.

To believe they are alive and safe is to believe they are afraid and isolated.
To believe they are not alive is just as painful, but they will be safe in the arms of Jesus/Angels?loved ones who pre deceased them.

What choices this Dad has left his ex wife.

BBM. That did it. After all the news reports, teacher's recollections, searchers speaking out, that's what it took to have me bawling my eyes out. My boys said the same thing when we moved at the beginning of November..."What if Santa can't find us?"

I want them found so bad.

i am prepared for a long wait on this one.

warning - armchair psychologist speculating: it would appear to me he let his own discomfort (broken ankle) "foil" his master plan. after causing enormous harm to others physically and mentally, he had to get his ankle looked at, even though he did it trying to (supposedly) KILL himself. anyhow, if his capacity for dealing w/ his own discomfort or pain (let alone death) is little to none, and his capacity for causing pain to others is enormous, then seems like he shows sociopathic behaviour; i believe a sociopath's only real "emotions" are a reaction to immediate physical pain, which is why he could not stop himself from going to get help. which also means, IMO, he may not talk until he's in jail and gets hurt or threatened. like i said, just playing armchair psychologist.

I don't know of any migrant camps down that way but there are some farms that employ migrant workers east of Adrian and down by Blissfield, which is east of Morenci. They have housing on the property. That's in the total opposite direction of where they're searching and I don't think those farms keep any workers past the harvest, which is long over with. I don't know anything about the dairy farms though. There are also a few big greenhouses down by Swanton, OH and I think they sometimes employ migrant workers.

I appreciate everyone's comments on my previous post...let me reiterate..in NO WAY do I think ANY parent deserves to have their children murdered, no matter their background. My main concern was that people are completely dismissing her past as in the past, and that is not right. Just like his past should be scrutinized. Until we know what really happened, EVERYTHING is relevant IMO.

Am also wondering if the police are paying "to" much attention to the pinging. That can be easily manipulated and what if the boys are close to home and JS just went off driving all over hell AFTER the fact? Essentially sending the police on wild goose chases to different cities and such? The turnpike has cameras, am wondering if police have located his vehicle on cameras and can photo be blown up to see if boys are in van?

It is cases like this where I believe any measure necessary should be used to make the person talk. May be cruel, but they have to be made to tell where the kids are. This is just wrong. If I were the wife I would tell him anything he wanted to hear to get my babies back, even if it meant telling him we would get back together. My first husband would have been capable of doing something like this with the kids (we have 2) and he always threatened to "take" them from me. After years of living in fear I finally called his bluff and told him he could have custody of them. After he realized he could not hurt me with that threat anymore he stopped saying it. He never would have gotten custody of them, but I finally learned how to call his bluff. He was the kind to do the opposit of what he thought I wanted and I learned to use that against him and to our benefit.

I feel for this mother and I hope the boys are safe and are returned to her, but I think he has done something to them otherwise he would not have pretended the suicide. I think that was gonna be his way out, mentally unstable.

I wonder if the house JS lived in had what we call a Michigan basement? Basically a basement with stone walls and a dirt floor.

I give LE officers a lot of credit. I know that LE officers wouldn't just brush off the fact that she is an RSO. That would make them look at her hard IMHO.

Think of this: What if, instead of his "suicide attempt" he had just sat at home and washed his car or something. She reports the kids missing. LE goes to his house to investigate. He says I don't know what the heck you're talking about, I dropped them off to her this morning. They search his house and don't find them. Then I think LE would be looking really hard at BOTH of them.

But 1) he attempts suicide, which already makes LE question his mental stability and 2) he makes up this crazy story about this fictitious woman, and 3) he makes that creepy FB post asking for forgiveness.

If this was really about him fearing they were being abused he had options. He could have gone to the judge in their divorce case and asked for emergency custody and a TRO. You can do that without a lawyer and for no cost. What I wouldn't do if I felt my child was in danger from an ex spouse who was an RSO is call up a casual acquantaince and tell that person to take them to my ex while I commit suicide, thus leaving no chance that I will be able to protect them.

What she did to that little boy was heinous. Totally unexcuseable. I don't have much sympathy for the fact that she couldn't find a job - I think any employer would have to think twice. But she is a victim of this crime as much as her children are. So from a standpoint of advocating for victims, I think people should show her compassion. Compassion doesn't mean condoning her past. It means acknowledging that this crime isn't any less awful and her pain isn't any less real than it would be if God forbid it happened to any one of us

Well written post with good points made. I still am stuck on why TS said at the beginning of this that she too, knew Joann Taylor. What happened to that?

Well written post with good points made. I still am stuck on why TS said at the beginning of this that she too, knew Joann Taylor. What happened to that?
She didn't say that she knew her, per se, only that she had communicated with Joann. I'm pretty sure that they said those communications weren't through face to face or phone contact either, so it sounds like she exchanged emails with someone that she was told was Joann.

If in fact , that person was JS, then I have more hope that the boys are alive somewhere, or maybe it was all just a midntrip and JS really expected the story about Joann to fly with LE and TS.

the thing about TS saying that she had communicated with Joann that sticks with me, is the fact that JS said they have been communicating for several years. Are we to assume then that several YEARS ago, he created this altar ego and began to communicate with TS as Joann? That takes Planning for sure..

I'm getting real simple here, but .... anyone know of any of these around?

Safe%20Place%20Logo.jpg

http://www.nationalsafeplace.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members