MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if he dropped them off to another trucker or something, that was the time they would be on the turnpike.

The 4am on the turnpike is what concerns me. What reason did he have to be on the road at 4am? Unless he had given the children something to overdose or knock them out and then suffocate them and it took so many hours for the drugs and whatever else happened to happen.

Imo, between 4am and 7am he may have had a greater risk of running into persons who had to work the day after TG. Not everyone gets the day after TG as a work holiday.

If he had passed the boys off to be hidden why not between 1am and 3am? Why not really under the black of night versus closer to dawn?

jmo

Not only that, but Black Friday sales would have had MANY people out, even as early as 4am. ESPECIALLY by 7am.

The 4am to 7am time period is noted as being the timeframe that LE is most interested in anybody seeing the blue 2000 Dodge Caravan around the Ohio turnpike. Cell phone actiity in the Pioneer, Holiday City, and West Unity towns from MSM have driven the searches around route 20 and the Ohio turnpike and these towns.

The question in my mind is from 5pm to 4am with the 5pm being the last noted independent siting of the boys in the backyard on that Thursday and the 4am being the noted time for probably the first of the cell phone pings.

If this was pre-meditated it would not be unreasonable for any deeds to have been done between 5pm and 4am. The 4am to 7am scooting about with the cell phone was just JS running around in circles trying to figure out what he was going to do to get himself out of the mess.

It would not be unreasonable for JS to go straight north out of Morenci towards Jackson and then to Hillsdale during the 5pm to 4am timeframe to hide the boys. It would also be possible for locations to have been previously determined and prepared. It is possible that the 3 boys are not all in the same location.

There is no Joann Taylor. JS did not give the boys to anybody. There is probably some nuggets of truth to the Hillsdale and Jackson locations mentioned early on.

It would be prudent (if searches have not already taken place) to search the routes to Jackson and Hillsdale for the boys. There are a few places of interest if you drive that route via Google maps.

It is my opinion that the boys are no longer with us to help light up Morenci this Christmas and it saddens my heart greatly.

snipped from elepher50's post:

There is no Joann Taylor. JS did not give the boys to anybody. There is probably some nuggets of truth to the Hillsdale and Jackson locations mentioned early on.

I think you are likely spot on here. I hope there are or have been some searches in the Hillsdale and Jackson locations.

I also agree with the rest of your post. TY elepher'

http://www.freep.com/article/201012...s-Sister-says-dad-is-not-getting-a-fair-shake

very interesting article... he was fired two weeks ago. he was fired before that for drunk driving.

Ford said investigators who have interviewed her brother have told him they believe the woman he says he gave his children to -- a Joann Taylor -- is not real.
"They're trying to tell my brother that he is Joann. That he made up an alter ego," she said.
Ford said she believes her brother attempted suicide Friday because he was in a deep depression.
She said her brother was fired from his job with an Ohio trucking company about two weeks ago. She said she believes he had been taking time off work to see his sons when their mother would allow it.
She also said he was fired from another trucking company more than a year earlier for drunken driving.
"You can only push a human so far," she said.
Ford said her brother tried to hang himself from a banister leading down into the basement of his Morenci home, but changed his mind. When he tried to get down, he lost his footing and fell to the concrete floor, broke his ankle and lost consciousness, she said.
Ford said her brother has maintained consistently that the children are with Joann Taylor. She said he has described Taylor as a tall woman with black hair who has children and a heavyset husband.
"His story has never changed," Ford said, adding that she "will stand by my brother."

Read more: Missing boys: Sister says dad is not getting a fair shake | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201012...dad-is-not-getting-a-fair-shake#ixzz17Bd3AMpO

One if the MSM articles mentioned JS mother spoke to him on t-giving...I wonder what time? Wonder what she would say his frame of mind was
Did the JS and the boys have a T-giving meal at home or with friends?
Also- I have NEVER seen it mentioned what TIME he got to the hospital on Friday.
Or when the last time TS may have spoken to any of the boys.
I still think it weird no info/statement from the person who took him to the hospital, as to their impressions of that situation.
And how TS found out he was in the hospital in regard to the boys not being back home Friday at the designated return time.
sorry , just nosy I reckon

WELL after reading the above post- I SURE wish Joann Taylor and her heavyset hubby would AT LEAST find some way, some how to communicate the fact the boys are indeed ALIVE

this is so freaking unreal

She said her brother was fired from his job with an Ohio trucking company about two weeks ago. She said she believes he had been taking time off work to see his sons when their mother would allow it.

Read more: Missing boys: Sister says dad is not getting a fair shake | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201012...dad-is-not-getting-a-fair-shake#ixzz17Bg0QpgP

This is where I think JS is giving his family bogus info. TS and JS agreed to a visitation schedule back in September. There would be no reason to take off work with a visitation schedule. Visitation schedules aren't written for time when a NCP is at work. I'm sure their agreement accomodated JS's work schedule.

they dont toss you out of the military because of a bankruptcy. Actually, they dont care as long as you show up and do your job.

Last seen Thanksgiving at 5p by neighbor?

but they seem to be going with the 4am siting on turnpike.

next day mom reports them missing. what time?

what time do they know forsure he was back home?

Article 134 of the UCMJ

Article 134 – (Debt, dishonorably failing to pay)

Elements.

(1) That the accused was indebted to a certain person or entity in a certain sum;

(2) That this debt became due and payable on or about a certain date;

(3) That while the debt was still due and payable the accused dishonorably failed to pay this debt; and

(4) That, under the circumstances, the conduct of the accused was to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces or was of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.

Explanation. More than negligence in nonpayment is necessary. The failure to pay must be characterized by deceit, evasion, false promises, or other distinctly culpable circumstances indicating a deliberate nonpayment or grossly indifferent attitude to-ward one’s just obligations. For a debt to form the basis of this offense, the accused must not have had a defense, or an equivalent offset or counterclaim, either in fact or according to the accused’s belief, at the time alleged. The offense should not be charged if there was a genuine dispute between the parties as to the facts or law relating to the debt which would affect the obligation of the accused to pay. The offense is not committed if the creditor or creditors involved are satisfied with the conduct of the debtor with respect to payment. The length of the period of nonpayment and any denial of indebtedness which the accused may have made may tend to prove that the accused’s conduct was dishonorable, but the court-martial may convict only if it finds from all of the evidence that the conduct was in fact dishonorable.

Lesser included offenses. None.

Maximum punishment. Bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 6 months.

It would be interesting to know what they have about the 3 ropes. 3? where is his?????

I had not even thought of the possibility of them not being all together.

Maybe the reason the neighbors only saw one boy is because he had killed the first one, then called the second one in.

Safe to assume LE did not find anything in the house.

If he killed the last one after 5p, prepared how ever he took them out of the house, it would be dark by 6:30p, so he could have 11 1/2 hours to get rid of the bodies, 1/2 would be 5 1/2 hrs driving time around his house is where they should be looking, right? not just south, or i have missed a part.

We dont know for sure if he was even driving that car. Could have been a Joanne. This alter ego issue is something that would take some time to figure out, there has to be a reason why that was even mentioned.

Some how its even sadder that the brothers may not be together

To add to my post: A supervisor will first give the person a letter of council, and order the enlisted person to attend budget classes, if after a period of time the enlisted person is unwilling or shows a lack of responsibility to work towards a budget they will then be subjected to an Article 15, after that article 134. The air force does take this serious but will work and give a lot of leg room but if the guy lets say is just an idiot and shows a lack of concern, you bet they will fast track this guy out.

If given an article 15 that could be reason enough to deny re-enlistment depending on the situation.

PS: just wanted it stated for the record, I'm not bickering.

L. please read the explination . When I said they dont just toss you out because you filed a bankrupstcy is self explanitory in the explanition.
(pl exc spell) It takes a lot to get a Dishonerable for money problems if other wise you are doing your job.

Where are these children?

I don't believe the bankruptcy included his first wife. IIRC per earlier discussion the bankruptcy was in 2003 and was with his STBX.

Any chance he was in transportation in the USAF, being a trucker now?

I just searched Air Force times, Travis AFB and Air Force facebook page for any mention of him and ZILCH!

My guess since this guy was a truck driver his career in the military probably was a C5 jet engine mechanic or other airplane C-17, KC-10.

I'm not sure but I think he was in the military while married to his first wife and wasn't there a report that they filed for bankruptcy? If so then I'm sure this guy got booted out of the air force for that.

And hit his head...gee, now he fakes a head injury...nice. I can see where this is going.

It would be interesting to know what they have about the 3 ropes. 3? where is his?????

I had not even thought of the possibility of them not being all together.

Maybe the reason the neighbors only saw one boy is because he had killed the first one, then called the second one in.

Safe to assume LE did not find anything in the house.

If he killed the last one after 5p, prepared how ever he took them out of the house, it would be dark by 6:30p, so he could have 11 1/2 hours to get rid of the bodies, 1/2 would be 5 1/2 hrs driving time around his house is where they should be looking, right? not just south, or i have missed a part.

We dont know for sure if he was even driving that car. Could have been a Joanne. This alter ego issue is something that would take some time to figure out, there has to be a reason why that was even mentioned.

Some how its even sadder that the brothers may not be together

Somehow I don't think the ropes/nooses found in the house were meant for the boys.... just part of JS's scrambled thinking after the fact. Don't think the deed was done in the house or in the car or LE would have forensics and would turn this into a homicide investigation publically.
My opinion only is that LE may be focusing in the wrong areas for the searches and that the boys will not be found in the areas of where the cell phone pings are showing. Doubt that JS took his cell phone when he was out doing whatever was done. Searches should maybe (if not already done) be done in Taylor, Hillsdale and Jackson, Mi. Don't think the boys are in Ohio.
Nothing in this case makes any sense at all and this is all speculation - LE and FBI will come out of this weekend with firm search plans. The heart is heavy here.

Could he be a black-out drunk? Did he do whatever he did in the house in the middle of the night - then come out of it (start being "conscience" somewhat) - and go into panic/cover up mode? Therefore not remember where he went with the boys?

Or what he does remember isn't right, according to LE?

I don't believe the bankruptcy included his first wife. IIRC per earlier discussion the bankruptcy was in 2003 and was with his STBX.

Any chance he was in transportation in the USAF, being a trucker now?

Yep transportation could be too:

If a GI is a screw up, trust me his commander will find a way to boot him out of the service on a general.

per Java in a previous thread, places where JS lived:
Morenci, MI
Anchorage, AK
Framingham, MA
Travis Afb, CA
Vacaville, CA

Previous areas he has lived, for those doing online searches

He was in the military at one time too

BBM to show Javas post, ty Java

so he did live in AK along with Travis AFB in CA

Maybe if he dropped them off to another trucker or something, that was the time they would be on the turnpike.

That was my first thought in handing them over to someone...and on the turnpike. What better place for an exchange than one of those huge truck/gas stops that are there.

This is a very morbid thought but regarding the nooses- if he did something to those boys, why would he need 3 separate nooses? Wouldn't he just need one? Terrible to think about but really what would be the purpose of having 3?
Something just isn't right. I really hope someone has those beautiful boys safe and in hiding.

per Java in a previous thread, places where JS lived:
Morenci, MI
Anchorage, AK
Framingham, MA
Travis Afb, CA
Vacaville, CA

Previous areas he has lived, for those doing online searches

He was in the military at one time too

BBM to show Javas post, ty Java

so he did live in AK along with Travis AFB in CA

These are just the addresses that show up for him in People Search, Jamaican
I do not know at what time he live at any of them except for Morenic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member