Found Safe France - Mia, 8, kidnapped by men working for non-custodial mother, 13 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
Eight-year-old Mia was abducted by four men who are believed to work for her no-custodial mother. Mia was taken from her grandmother's home by the men pretending to be child protection officers. The mother, and Mia, is believed to have left France.
France Mia kidnapping: Four men held over abduction of girl aged 8
Enlèvement de Mia : les trois ravisseurs présumés sont des survivalistes suivis par la DGSI

Snipped

There has so far been no trace of either Mia or her mother, Lola Montemaggi, who is 28. The Vosges is not far from the borders of Germany, Switzerland and Belgium, so authorities have been contacted abroad.

Snip

Custody of Mia was given to her maternal grandmother last January after her mother reportedly told a family judge she wanted to "live on the margins of society". Prosecutors said she had previously expressed the desire to sell up and live in a motor home "under the radar".

Sounds like a reality TV show to me. If it weren't for
France Mia kidnapping: Four men held over abduction of girl aged 8
No violence was used in the abduction, but a separate search at the home of another suspect found materials that could be used to make explosives, authorities said.

News channel BFMTV reported the four were also being investigated by the anti-terror prosecutor for alleged terrorist conspiracy. They are reported to have discussed possible attacks on Covid vaccination centres.
Praying she is found safe.

Why do you think so? Their accents would still be very different so it wouldn't be helpful in any way.
Even if their accents are different when in Belgium or Switzerland, they wouldn't be as noticeable there when speaking as they would be in for example Germany or Spain, when speaking a totally different language.

I don't know if accents will matter much regardless of where they end up considering Mia's mom expressed her desire to live "under the radar" and was in contact with dissidents and survivalists. It seems to me she's looking to head toward an underground network of folks who likely wouldn't care much about her bucking child custody laws. JMO

I can't understand grandpa's stance on this issue. :confused: A fair move or not by the state, Mia was exposed to violence and suicidal remarks. WTH is going on here?

"C'est bien, ce que t'as fait": le grand-père de Mia apporte son soutien à sa fille, suspectée d'avoir commandité le rapt
Snipped
The man admits that his daughter "was going through a period of violence, because she was in pain, sick." [snip] Earlier during the investigation, the prosecutor had specified that before the kidnapping, Lola Montemaggi was not allowed to see her daughter alone, and that little Mia had been confronted "with the violence of her mother to the place of his spouse, his suicidal remarks and his refusal of his schooling despite the rejection of a request for home education. "

Affaire Mia: ce que l'on sait de l'inquiétant profil de la mère de famille disparue avec sa fille
04/16/2021 at 4:08 PM
Snipped - much more at link

This is what we currently know about the profile of the mother of a family.

Anti-system
Mia's mother is breaking away from the system she rejects. On her Facebook profile, she regularly shares anti-vaccine and anti-5G publications and relays false information on "the new world order" or on a WHO recommendation which would advocate "masturbation for children".

"A worrying posture"
"Madame Montemaggi adopted a worrying posture before the judge: she said she was ill, did not want anyone to interfere in her life or that of her daughter, arguing a position of rejection of life in society", added the magistrate.

"Unfairly separated" from her daughter
Lola Montemaggi seems to have lived the separation with her child very badly and then approached a conspiracy and anarchist movement of which the men currently in police custody belong.

I can't understand grandpa's stance on this issue. :confused: A fair move or not by the state, Mia was exposed to violence and suicidal remarks. WTH is going on here?

"C'est bien, ce que t'as fait": le grand-père de Mia apporte son soutien à sa fille, suspectée d'avoir commandité le rapt
Snipped
The man admits that his daughter "was going through a period of violence, because she was in pain, sick." [snip] Earlier during the investigation, the prosecutor had specified that before the kidnapping, Lola Montemaggi was not allowed to see her daughter alone, and that little Mia had been confronted "with the violence of her mother to the place of his spouse, his suicidal remarks and his refusal of his schooling despite the rejection of a request for home education. "
I think the grandfather is only thinking about what's best for his daughter Lola (Lola needs her daughter to feel well), and possibly only see Mia as an "extension" of her mother, and doesn't see that Mia have other needs besides being with her mother, for example a stable home situation, friends and so on.

Imagine if all conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers had their children taken away. Where do you draw the line? It must be where their beliefs could (or would?) harm the children.

ITA! I'm most concerned about the alleged violence and suicidal remarks. I tried finding more information about the specifics surrounding that topic but had no luck. I'd like to know what happened. What was the violent act(s)? Who was it directed toward? When/where did it happen? Etc. I'm especially interested in the details of the suicidal remarks. Quite frankly there is a lot of info we'd need in order to understand how this situation has gotten to this point. In the end, any decisions made need to be based on Mia's best interest in terms of her health, safety & happiness.

Great news!! Mia is safe. :D I didn't realize Mia had been raised by her Dad's parents up until 3 years ago. BBM

Mia et sa mère ont été retrouvées en Suisse, la petite fille «en bonne santé», selon le procureur

Mia Montemaggi, 8, kidnapped on April 14 in the Vosges, was found with her mother Lola Montemaggi in a squat in Sainte-Croix, Switzerland, [snip] “They spent a first night in a hotel in Freiburg, then a second night with a woman in Neuchâtel”, detailed the prosecutor, before being found this Sunday morning in an “abandoned factory”. Mia "is in good health" and will be handed over to her grandmother, reassured François Pérain. [snip] The outcome of this Sunday is greeted and greeted by Mia's paternal grandparents, who raised the child like their daughter from birth to her fifth birthday in Montélimar (Drôme).

Is this a typo or is there a 15-year-old minor who was also abducted?
Enlèvement de Mia : un cinquième suspect interpellé (ETA - Translation)
Kidnapping of Mia: a fifth suspect arrested

April 18, 2021

A fifth suspect was arrested as part of the investigation for "kidnapping a 15-year-old minor in an organized gang after the disappearance of little Mia, 8, ... [snip] This man was arrested Friday in Amancey (Doubs). Aged 43, ... [snip] Unlike these four men who "took part in the expedition to the Vosges, the fifth was not there but he contributed to its preparation"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back