Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tiger woods? You are going to lump an adult who messed around with a convicted pedophile and an accused pedophile???

Sorry, Doesn't seem right.

Yeah because he's another celebrity everyone thought was perfect till the women started coming out of the woodwork

Yeah because he's another celebrity everyone thought was perfect till the women started coming out of the woodwork

I don't think anyone thought he was perfect. I don't think anyone is perfect but I would not lump a man who did adult things with willing adults in with pedophiles or suspected pedophiles.

I'm still waiting for the others to come forward...Macaulay, Brett...for example.

"In a twist, the bombshell files dating to 1989 were assembled by private eye Anthony Pellicano, who Jackson hired to make sure the skeletons in his closet stayed out of the spotlight.

Pellicano is now in prison, serving a 15-year sentence for racketeering and wiretapping in an unrelated case — but one of his ex-associates opened up to Sunday People.

“I was hired by him to find out where the fires needed putting out and, in this case, where allegations would be coming from,” the unidentified sleuth said.

“But I have never worked on a case with as many potential claimants as the Jackson case.”
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...n-cover-molestations-report-article-1.1386325

I'd give my eye teeth to get the details straight from Anthony Pellicano's mouth...

The secrets that man knows ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh:
I don't think anyone thought he was perfect. I don't think anyone is perfect but I would not lump a man who did adult things with willing adults in with pedophiles or suspected pedophiles.

Yep. Also, Tiger Woods was never accused of a crime. He was accused of being a womanizer/cheater.

It's the hero worship pedestal society puts celebrities on. They can do no wrong if they are a star of some sort.

I'm still waiting for the others to come forward...Macaulay, Brett...for example.

"In a twist, the bombshell files dating to 1989 were assembled by private eye Anthony Pellicano, who Jackson hired to make sure the skeletons in his closet stayed out of the spotlight.

Pellicano is now in prison, serving a 15-year sentence for racketeering and wiretapping in an unrelated case — but one of his ex-associates opened up to Sunday People.

“I was hired by him to find out where the fires needed putting out and, in this case, where allegations would be coming from,” the unidentified sleuth said.

“But I have never worked on a case with as many potential claimants as the Jackson case.”
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...n-cover-molestations-report-article-1.1386325

I'd give my eye teeth to get the details straight from Anthony Pellicano's mouth...

The secrets that man knows ....

Macaulay has said over and over again that Michael never touched him. He has always defended him and called him a friend. Whether that's the truth or he's in complete denial...who knows.

Hopefully, now that he's dead, other people will see it's not for financial gain, and when enough victims continue to come forward he will be outed for who he really was- much like Jerry Sandusky and Tiger Woods. Eventually you can't cover when there are so many victims!!!

Tiger Woods didn't have victims, he had consenting adult sexual partners.

Macaulay has said over and over again that Michael never touched him. He has always defended him and called him a friend. Whether that's the truth or he's in complete denial...who knows.

Iirc there was even a witness, who...surprisingly tells a strikingly similar story as other witnesses to other children's victimization ...who are unrelated by time and contact.

I'm always amazed how anyone could learn of MJ sharing his bed night after night after night with prepubescent boys and believe it was all innocent, milk, cookies, and a bed time story....when search warrants revealed prescription narcotics, booze and *advertiser censored* were found in abundance all within easy access of not only the boys he bedded, but his own young children.

Oh...and he never did share his bed with his own, did he?

I think when you consider macaulauys infamous battle with his parents and estrangement from his father....the answer to the question isn't too hard to figure out.

Jordan Chandler still is estranged from his mother.

Would be interesting to know how James relationship is with his own father today...

Iirc there was even a witness, who...surprisingly tells a strikingly similar story as other witnesses to other children's victimization ...who are unrelated by time and contact.

I'm always amazed how anyone could learn of MJ sharing his bed night after night after night with prepubescent boys and believe it was all innocent, milk, cookies, and a bed time story....when search warrants revealed prescription narcotics, booze and *advertiser censored* were found in abundance all within easy access of not only the boys he bedded, but his own young children.

Oh...and he never did share his bed with his own, did he?

Oh, I'm totally not saying I think MJ is innocent. I think he is a pedophile. I was just pointing out he has spoken on many occasions, that he was never abused. Like I said, who knows if it's the truth. Denial is a powerful thing, and he could have convinced himself MJ never hurt him. (Or other people connected to the situation convinced him.)

Oh, I'm totally not saying I think MJ is innocent. I think he is a pedophile. I was just pointing out he has spoken on many occasions, that he was never abused. Like I said, who knows if it's the truth. Denial is a powerful thing, and he could have convinced himself MJ never hurt him. (Or other people connected to the situation convinced him.)

Or he suppressed it, or he doesn't think it's anyone else's business, or he believes like many child victims that it was consensual ( children can not consent) or his own fault, or he's embarrassed...

Or he was one of the lucky ones and wasn't molested. Pedophiles don't molest every child they come in contact with. He was already a child star, entitled, spoiled & confident. The kind of kid capable of standing up for himself.

Or he suppressed it, or he doesn't think it's anyone else's business, or he believes like many child victims that it was consensual ( children can not consent) or his own fault, or he's embarrassed...

Or he was one of the lucky ones and wasn't molested. Pedophiles don't molest every child they come in contact with. He was already a child star, entitled, spoiled & confident. The kind of kid capable of standing up for himself.

My theory is that it was too risky to molest him. The way you described him is perfect. He was not a disadvantaged, vulnerable kid who would do anything to please this huge star. He probably couldn't be bribed with money, items, cool experiences. He already had all that. I don't think he fit the mold of MJ's typical victims. He was surrounded by people and industry, if he talked there is no shutting that up.

Or, it could be any of the reasons victims keep quite...like you said. My gut says he wasn't molested by him.

Other of his victims also denied anything happened, to now recant and admit Michael touched them and did more...
We don't know why they denied it happened. Psychological, threats, payoffs???

Other of his victims also denied anything happened, to now recant and admit Michael touched them and did more...
We don't know why they denied it happened. Psychological, threats, payoffs???

There's an article posted up thread detailing the difficulty specifically for males disclosing and the issues unique to them..add in the world knowing and rabid MJ's fans... It's a miracle IMO for anyone to come forward.

For every one victim that stepped forward, IMO there are plenty more that didn't.

By a star struck jury. So were Casey Anthony, OJ, & Robert Blake. Doesn't make them any less guilty

casey anthony is a "star"? lmao. only in her mind maybe :floorlaugh:

re: MJ's "star struck" jury:

"We looked at Michael Jackson. And one of the first things we decided, that we had to look at him as just like any other individual. Not just as a celebrity,'' said the male jury foreman."And once we got that established, that we could go beyond that, we were able to deal with it just as fairly as we could with anybody else.''

A female juror said: "We expected better evidence, it just wasn't there.''

http://www.theage.com.au/news/People/Jackson-jury-statement/2005/06/14/1118645780781.html

Tiger woods? You are going to lump an adult who messed around with a convicted pedophile and an accused pedophile???

Sorry, Doesn't seem right.

scarlett!! we agree?? again??? !!!

:toastred:

:seeya:

a video was linked in the comment section... anyone watch it?

azja prior, ex g/f of chris tucker and mother of his son, knew the 2005 accuser and his family really well. she defended MJ at the 2005 trial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enQIS-BiB_I

Do you remember the Terry George incidents?
Iirc it was 1979-1980?

And the kid that was some sort of royalty & related to Princess Dianna?

I just finished a biography about MJ by J. Randy Taraborrelli. It was over 700 pages long. He was/has been a long time MJ supporter. However, he does say some interesting things. He doesn't think that the evidence was there for the ten charges MJ was tried on in Santa Barbara. I agree with this observation. I also agree with the observations of everyone here that say MJ was a pedophile. There are just too many people who have forward with the same story. I just believe that MJ molested a lot of young boys, I can't get past that feeling.

I found the biography to be a worthwhile read, if you want to read about MJ and his life.

The name of the biography is "The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story. Michael Jackson 1958-2009."

JMO, as always.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke
Back