Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wade Robson, a celebrated choreographer and dancer, testified for MJ during the last trial but is now suing and saying MJ abused him for years. He couldn't/wouldn't help another boy in the same shoes but is looking for his own particular payout now. Can you say perjury? I thought a lot of Wade, once. Now, not so much.

Wade Robson, a celebrated choreographer and dancer, testified for MJ during the last trial but is now suing and saying MJ abused him for years. He couldn't/wouldn't help another boy in the same shoes but is looking for his own particular payout now. Can you say perjury? I thought a lot of Wade, once. Now, not so much.
And I think more of him for having the courage to come forward with the truth now.

For some bizarre reason some people think Wade, Jimmy, Gavin, Jason, Terry and Jordan's position is an enviable one....
Nothing could be further than the truth. They deserve understanding, support, compassion and respect. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some bizarre reason some people think Wade, Jimmy, Gavin, Jason, Terry and Jordan's position is an enviable one....
Nothing could be further than the truth. They deserve understanding, support, compassion and respect. IMO

Agreed! No amount of financial compensation is worth having to go through being molested for. Maybe we should poll Jerry Sandusky's victims who are less famous and see if they agree.

The released half of Jackson's FBI file supports the star's innocence entirely. Perhaps most notably, a lengthy report shows that when Jackson's Neverland Ranch was raided in 2003, the FBI went over every computer seized from the property with a fine toothcomb looking for any incriminating files or internet activity. Jackson's file contained individual summaries of the FBI's findings for each of the 16 computers. Scrawled in capital letters across each of those 16 reports - 'NOTHING'.

On a more general level, the files reveal that it was not only the Los Angeles Police force which pursued Jackson for more than a decade and failed to produce one iota of information to connect the star to any crime - it was the FBI too. That Jackson's life was dissected and his bevahiour was investigated for more than 10 years by two major law enforcement agencies and not one piece of evidence was ever produced to indicate his guilt speaks volumes.

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.ca/2010/01/fbi-files-support-jacksons-innocence.html

I just finished a biography about MJ by J. Randy Taraborrelli. It was over 700 pages long. He was/has been a long time MJ supporter. However, he does say some interesting things. He doesn't think that the evidence was there for the ten charges MJ was tried on in Santa Barbara. I agree with this observation. I also agree with the observations of everyone here that say MJ was a pedophile. There are just too many people who have forward with the same story. I just believe that MJ molested a lot of young boys, I can't get past that feeling.

I found the biography to be a worthwhile read, if you want to read about MJ and his life.

The name of the biography is "The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story. Michael Jackson 1958-2009."

JMO, as always.

althought we disagree about guilt, we ARE on the same wave length... i put a hold on this book at the library last week and picked it up today :loveyou:

While I agree that victims deserve special consideration, I have a hard time with adult victims who allow their abuser to continue abusing others, especially children, while defending them in a court of law.

There are several motivational factors for manipulating a child to make false accusations. One of them is revenge. There are several instances where a person seeks revenge by using a child to accuse another person of sexual abuse. Usually, the child is close to that person and the accusation is supported by a fabrication of a series of false and unreal events. Another trigger is emotional revenge because of a failed marriage or relationship. Women who separate from their husbands frequently use child sex abuse allegations against the husband in order to gain leverage in future custody battles. Lastly, the most commonly driven factor is extortion. In this case, perhaps a group of persons or a syndicate uses a child or a number of children to accuse a prominent and rich individual of child molestation. The purpose of course is to extort money from the victim.

http://childrefuge.org/blog/entry/child-sexual-abuse-false-allegations-why-do-children-lie.html

Contrary to widely reported myth, Jordan Chandler did not accurately describe Jackson's genitals. Among other inaccuracies, he claimed that Jackson was circumcised while police photographs proved that he was not.

News outlets the world over are once more reporting that in 1994 Jackson paid the Chandlers a settlement. This is total fiction.

Court documents which came to light in 2005 state clearly that Jackson's insurance carrier "negotiated and paid the settlement over the protests of Mr Jackson and his personal legal counsel."

Jackson didn't even agree with the settlement, let alone pay it.

Amongst the publications that rehashed this age old nonsense was The Sun, to which I often contribute as a Michael Jackson expert. I was contacted yesterday and asked to provide information about Evan Chandler and the 1993 allegations, which I did. However, none of my information was used - most likely because it reflected too well on Jackson. Myths that imply Jackson's guilt are evidently more important than truths which exonerate him.

Noticing that The Sun's article on Chandler's suicide contained several factual inaccuracies (most prominently that Jordie initiated the claims of molestation and that Jackson paid the family a settlement) I contacted two members of staff at the newspaper - my usual contact and the journalist who wrote the article. Neither email was replied and the article was not changed.

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.ca/2009/11/evan-chandler-suicide-higlights-media.html

The Mirror ranked several places higher on the absurdity scale as it attempted to portray Chandler as a martyr of some kind. 'Michael Jackson sex case dad Evan Chandler wanted justice but ended up destroyed', read the headline.

Justice?

If Evan Chandler had wanted justice, why did he contact Jackson and ask for a three-movie script deal before he went to the police? If he wanted justice, why did he accept a settlement from Jackson's insurance carrier?

Indeed, the settlement included a clause which stated that accepting the payment in lieu of a civil trial would not affect the family's ability to testify in a criminal case. So if Evan Chandler wanted justice, why didn't he allow the police to press ahead with their investigation?

The evidence overwhelmingly suggests that Evan Chandler masterminded the allegations as a money making scheme, believing it would help him to achieve his dream of working in Hollywood. The aforementioned tape recorded telephone conversation heard him dismiss the boy's wellbeing as 'irrelevant' and claim that he was out to take Jackson for all he was worth.

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.ca/2009/11/evan-chandler-suicide-higlights-media.html

The idea that in a trial about alleged child sex abuse, a genuine abuser would choose somebody they had molested for seven years as their first witness to undergo unrelenting government cross-examination may seem somewhat far-fetched to the casual onlooker.

When viewed alongside some of the comments he made on the Today Show this week, Robson's testimony is likely to cast more than a reasonable doubt over his new claims. He answered clearly and competently to detailed questions about various examples of alleged misconduct. The testimony is so immensely damaging to his new legal demands for money that he and his lawyer have already floated two potential, but arguably equally unconvincing, explanations for the bizarre u-turn.

When the story about his demands for money went live last week, Robson's lawyer was quoted as saying the choreographer had recovered 'repressed memories', a story many suggested could have been designed to explain away Robson's strenuous denials in the 2005 trial without admitting to perjury. However, Robson's claim was met with such incredulity - many eminent psychologists do not even believe in repressed memories and even those who do took rather a dim view of Robson's somewhat extreme story - that he has since changed tact.

Robson claimed in his TV interview this week that the real reason he told jurors he was not molested was that he had not realised that what Jackson allegedly did to him was abusive - another claim guaranteed to raise many an eyebrow. He was a successful, professional 22-year-old man at the time of his testimony.

*previous WR testimony in full @ link

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.ca/2013/05/the-sworn-testimony-that-will-come-back.html

Iirc there was even a witness, who...surprisingly tells a strikingly similar story as other witnesses to other children's victimization ...who are unrelated by time and contact.

I'm always amazed how anyone could learn of MJ sharing his bed night after night after night with prepubescent boys and believe it was all innocent, milk, cookies, and a bed time story....when search warrants revealed prescription narcotics, booze and *advertiser censored* were found in abundance all within easy access of not only the boys he bedded, but his own young children.

Oh...and he never did share his bed with his own, did he?

Nor his "wife" IIRC.

Or he suppressed it, or he doesn't think it's anyone else's business, or he believes like many child victims that it was consensual ( children can not consent) or his own fault, or he's embarrassed...

Or he was one of the lucky ones and wasn't molested. Pedophiles don't molest every child they come in contact with. He was already a child star, entitled, spoiled & confident. The kind of kid capable of standing up for himself.

I'd be willing to bet he is too embarrassed.:moo:

I knew Wade as a child during the 90s. Wade was and is extremely talented. Dancing is his life. I can't imagine the trauma he went through personally and then on top of it all, have his promising career threatened. This hits very close to home and is painful to think about but just wanted to share and felt the need to stand up for him. I believe Wade wholeheartedly.

I knew Wade as a child during the 90s. Wade was and is extremely talented. Dancing is his life. I can't imagine the trauma he went through personally and then on top of it all, have his promising career threatened. This hits very close to home and is painful to think about but just wanted to share and felt the need to stand up for him. I believe Wade wholeheartedly.

You and me both.

Ask yourself why Jackson's lawyers fought soooo hard to keep out soooo much evidence. Like the drawing Jordan made that accurately described Jackson's private part.
The argument was the kid got it wrong and said Jackson was circumcised, he wasn't. I doubt the kid paid attention or had any reason or situation to view Jackson in a flaccid state.
Jordan described the spots...accurately.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...-take-steps-file-claim-against-jackson-estate
“(Jackson) engaged in a calculated course of conduct to lure both (Safechuck) and his parents into a false sense of security and normalcy that was far from reality,” Safechuck’s attorneys’ state in the court papers. “And (Jackson) was successful in his efforts to the point that (Safechuck) endured repeated acts of sexual abuse of a heinous nature and was brainwashed by the decedent into believing they were acts of love and instigated by James himself rather than the decedent.”

“After the first incident (Safechuck) regularly began sleeping in (Jackson’s) bed in his hotel room during the rest of the “Bad” tour in 1988,” Safechuck’s attorneys’ court papers state.

James Safechuck -- now 36 -- claims in his lawsuit against the MJ Estate ... the singer started abusing him when he was 10 ... when he traveled with Michael to Paris for the "Bad" tour in 1988.

In new court docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Safechuck says Michael taught him to use code words ... referring to his erection as "bright light, brick city" ... and calling semen, "duck butter."

Safechuck claims Jackson also used secret signals -- when they would hold hands, Michael would scratch the inside of James' hand with a finger ... to show he wanted to have sex.

Safechuck says MJ wanted a full-blown relationship with him ... to the point he performed a secret wedding ceremony with the boy with wedding ring and a marriage certificate.

He also describes how Michael would take him to various homes -- including a place called "The Hideout" in Century City -- where they would drink sweet, pink wine and watch *advertiser censored* ... including movies of children masturbating.

Safechuck says at one point ... he questioned his own sexuality -- because he also had a crush on Sheryl Crow, who was one of Jackson's backup singers. He says Michael found out and became jealous ... showing him unflattering pics of Crow without makeup.
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/05/michael-jackson-sex-abuse-code-words-accuser-duck-butter

Desktop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0B4jjNdjM

Mobile or tablet: http://youtu.be/iZ0B4jjNdjM

Published on Apr 26, 2014
Martin Bashir exposes Michael Jackson and his sick obsession with young boys. The evidence is damning. With 2014 updates.

* Terry George reluctantly admitted that Jackson was masturbating during a phone call to then 13 year old George;
* Jordan Chandler told of kissing, mutual masturbation and oral sex between himself and Jackson; $25 million payoff.
* Jason Francia endured fondling by Jackson under his shorts at Neverland; $2 million payoff.
* Gavin Arvizo was the victim at the centre of the 2005 molestation trial against Jackson; Never asked for cash settlement.
* Wade Robson in 2013 revealed abuse commencing when he was seven until age fourteen including kissing, masturbation and sodomy by Jackson; Suing the Jackson estate.
* Jimmy Safechuck, the latest accuser, has said that Jackson abused him between the ages of ten and fourteen. Suing the Jackson estate.

Michael Jackson paid $35 million over the course of 15 years to cover up his pedophilia. Secret FBI files, the Daily Mirror (UK) reports, show that Jackson shelled out that cash to silence at least two dozen young boys.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/ben-shapiro/how-michael-jackson-got-away-with-it/

Facts on MJ:
http://www.mjfacts.info/

Other Famous Pedos that "got away with it":
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-abuse-payouts-120-2195306

Mj's child *advertiser censored* collection (1993 police evidence):
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/011805pltreqaseemd.pdf

Latest accuser James Safechuck:
https://www.sundayworld.com/top-sto...ress-up-with-ten-year-old-child-abuse-accuser

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back