Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this might be worthy of note

Coldwater has issued a warning at CTV - be careful about opening links you are unsure of. Apparently there have been some reports of viruses and some other odd happenings after opening some links.

Be careful folks - some wierd stuff going on.

RC

Thanks Charlie xoxo The Lord knows none of us need to deal with that!

OOOOOOKAY. WHEN THE ZIZZLE.COOL'DOWN ON COMPUTER. I wiill be BAAAAAUK. OLEY BRAVO.POLKSALADANNIE. IKNEW tHIS WOULD BE AHOT NIGHT. YEEEEES:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

raisincharlie said:
Thought this might be worthy of note

Coldwater has issued a warning at CTV - be careful about opening links you are unsure of. Apparently there have been some reports of viruses and some other odd happenings after opening some links.

Be careful folks - some wierd stuff going on.

RC

Is this what they call 'revenge of the nerds,' ie computer geeks?! :slap:

Thanks for the warning raisincharlie.

fran

fran said:
Is this what they call 'revenge of the nerds,' ie computer geeks?! :slap:

Thanks for the warning raisincharlie.

fran

Thanks for saying what I was thinking but didn't want to say.:D

Has anyone seen the likes of what appears to be going on - or is this just a coincidence ? I mean really, posts being deleted on forums for whatever reason, now viruses popping up. I've only followed acouple of other cases this close but I sure don't remember all this kind of stuff going on. Seems to me there are some nerds on overtime with respect to the Michelle Young case.

raisincharlie said:
Thanks for saying what I was thinking but didn't want to say.:D

Has anyone seen the likes of what appears to be going on - or is this just a coincidence ? I mean really, posts being deleted on forums for whatever reason, now viruses popping up. I've only followed acouple of other cases this close but I sure don't remember all this kind of stuff going on. Seems to me there are some nerds on overtime with respect to the Michelle Young case.

It does make you wonder! :eek:

fran

fran said:
It does make you wonder! :eek:

fran
Yes, it does.

I should clarify - it seems CW has posted that warning on every forum so it may or may not be related to only one forum. Just bizarre.

scandi said:
Hi Jilly! You and everyone here this morning are going like gangbusters with thinking caps in perfect place. :cool: One advantage we had for a short time was reading posts from several Raleighites at CTV until that stopped short about a week ago. Sure, some of what we learned could be classified in the red herring category, but I think some truths were told as well, which is why it might have been stopped. We do have Pack_fan here now who is from Raleigh and I really enjoy his/her words and enthusiasm.

I did read from one of them that Michelles parents - well maybe mom, didn't get along well with JY. And also that both Meredith and her mom believe JY is guilty.

The other thing I read is that a friend of Michelles stated she knew Michelle wasn't hit in the face because the funeral was open casket. Lean {Hi Sweetie, It's great to see you here!}, since I had read that I thought it might be interesting to you.

:

I kinda snuck over to CTV the other day, read for a few minutes and high-tailed out of there. Hadn't been there since the SP days and it gave me the creeps being back there again. I used to love Miss Crabapple & when she was banned for the final time (can't remember her other hat) I lost interest. I had great respect for Hank too. Are they still there (under some other hat) do you know?

Hi guys - BeeCharmer - the fire poker is a very good thought!

Charlie - thanks for the virus heads-up Heaven forbid, I've had my fair shre of those!)

Hello jilly :) Gosh, I remember Miss Crabapple and HanktotheBank, too. Hank joined here, no? I haven't read CTV recently. Are temperatures rising, lol?

Scandi - as for JTF being JY under cover ... I also thought that! I was loathed to say as much, but I found the explanantions and reasons just way to 'detailed'. When JTF justified the 'accident' in absolutel detail - it was almost as if JTF was actually in the car. That's when I thought: JTF??? WT ...? JTF justified actions - not the logic. And, now that we're 'opening up', I have reservations about CanadianGirl - did all along ... again: jmho...

Taximom said:
And then you have the daughter who has parents that totally see what an idiot the boyfriend is, but said daughter falls in love (blindly), marries (despite many warnings), has a sweet baby, and eventually divorces the prince-turned-idiot realizing she should have listened to those that love her in the first place. (This sadly accounts for 10 years out of my life!):crazy:
My daughter was with the same guy(he was her age, they went to school together) from age 16 to 19. I always thought something was up with him but thought I was being an overprotective mom (you know, no one's good enough for MY daugher) but she always seemed happy go lucky and he was always smiling and joking around with her. 4 years later on a Wenesday morning her boss rang me.

He had thrown her across the room the night before. She made no calls to me or her stepfather whom she's very close to, for help.

This is how it was.....

Daughter was having her 'time of the month' (yeah eeewww I know). She had ran out of tampons and wanted him to take her to her friends place (9:30pm) so she could get some from her until morning. He said no, she said "then I'll walk over".

His response was to grab her, shake her, tell her she wasn't going "f*ing" anywhere without him then sling her across the room onto the coffee table, then dragged her up again by the arm and threw her up against the wall.

All that over her needing tampons!!

Both her arms had severe bruising and lacerations. She had another laceration on the side of her neck and from the middle of her back right up to the top of her neck along her spine was black from bruising with one area of bruising reaching out along her right shoulderblade.

This was after 4 years of no such events and this was happy go lucky couple. He never once apologised. She left him, picked up the pieces and continued her life. She never had him charged, never reported the incident because she was scared to death of him from that moment on. He has a new girlfriend and my daughter is scared to death for that girl.

He in turn told his mother, step father and sisters that MY daughter beat HIM up!

Hi Annie,

Yes, CanadianGirl started posting about 1 day after JTF did. Now I see her posting over at Loretta's and they seem to accept her.

Oh Jimminy Cricket, I have to remember who posted this today {Pnowq that we have so many threads we can't just go whiz back and take a look-see real quick like. LOL But the poster said meant that often guilty people say things ahead of when they should. Bring up something out of the blue and give an answer or reeason for it when nobody knows about it yet so there is no need.

When I read that today it brought me back to cases I've studied and how it was always a red flag to guilt when they did this. So I immediatly thought of JTF's first post and then the long post, where he said he was correcting misinformation but brought up other things as well. Just correcting these things was a red flag when LE had not given out the information officialy. Like the 11pm call!~

I think it was our Fran who brought that statement out. And it is so true.

Scandi

Actually the firepoker isn't a bad thought at all. The house at 5108 Birchleaf Dr in the property details does have a fireplace.

"D'oh Samiya" says Homer Simpson

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi guys - BeeCharmer - the fire poker is a very good thought!

Charlie - thanks for the virus heads-up Heaven forbid, I've had my fair shre of those!)

Hello jilly :) Gosh, I remember Miss Crabapple and HanktotheBank, too. Hank joined here, no? I haven't read CTV recently. Are temperatures rising, lol?

Scandi - as for JTF being JY under cover ... I also thought that! I was loathed to say as much, but I found the explanantions and reasons just way to 'detailed'. When JTF justified the 'accident' in absolutel detail - it was almost as if JTF was actually in the car. That's when I thought: JTF??? WT ...? JTF justified actions - not the logic. And, now that we're 'opening up', I have reservations about CanadianGirl - did all along ... again: jmho...

Hi Annie! :) Yes Hank did join here but he didn't post all that much. I think he might have been exhausted from fighting off all the trolls over there. I only read CTV for a few minutes - I don't like the tone - more of your jockeying, ya know?

Speaking of other members, I remember there being a JTF here so I looked and s/he's still a member. I thought it was an unusual hat so wondering if it's the same person.

Samiya said:
Actually the firepoker isn't a bad thought at all. The house at 5108 Birchleaf Dr in the property details does have a fireplace.

Now Homer, be nice to her. Is there a fireplace upstairs? LOL

Scandi

Samiya said:

Do you have a photo of the house Samiya? I've been looking all over tonite so as to see where the chimney is located. Do we have a layout of the house somewhere here as well?

I just heard Bill O'Reiley say the word Jaberwocky - meaningless talk.

So I would say that when guilty parties give advance information before they need to it should be called Blabberwocky! :D

Scandi

PS: Actually one of my fav songs by The Alan Parsons Project YaYa

jilly said:
Hi Annie! :) Yes Hank did join here but he didn't post all that much. I think he might have been exhausted from fighting off all the trolls over there. I only read CTV for a few minutes - I don't like the tone - more of your jockeying, ya know?

Speaking of other members, I remember there being a JTF here so I looked and s/he's still a member. I thought it was an unusual hat so wondering if it's the same person.

Thank you Jilly! Interesting JTF doesn't post anymore but retains his membership. :rolleyes: Guess he thinks he did his job.

I think Hank posted here for a while when they closed down CTV for a major cleanup period. But Miss Crabapple, wasn't that our Timex? Crabapple was greeeeeat during the SP case. I never missed a post of hers.

Scandi

scandi said:
Thank you Jilly! Interesting JTF doesn't post anymore but retains his membership. :rolleyes: Guess he thinks he did his job.

I think Hank posted here for a while when they closed down CTV for a major cleanup period. But Miss Crabapple, wasn't that our Timex? Crabapple was greeeeeat during the SP case. I never missed a post of hers.

Scandi

OMG!!!!! Scandi!! Was it REALLY??? Oh wow! I never knew and never would have guessed!! Thank you! for telling me.

scandi said:

Scandi

Gosh, scandi! Sami's D'oh award comes my way: .... Timex/Crabapple one and same? And Cindy C was a big hat in Sp's days. Maybe I'm dumb, I don't read posters to see who else they are - I read 'em to understand their viewpoint, lol...

Thanks, jilly ... hi backatcha, girl. This case has so many scottisms attached: it's only natural for those of us that followed ISP to distraction. Unfair for JY? Well, probably - but then - seasoned detectives get their hunches and close in on ideas from experience, too. So we can't say we're 'wrong' - more like "The Road More Travelled" by ISP Scott Peckers, lol...

Hi Jilly,

I dont' have a photo...oh hang on yep I do but haven't looked at it really so will go and have a look.

I don't know what floor the fireplace is on but like all houses that only have one I'd say loungeroom downstairs.

I'll check where I found it and post again in a sec

Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members