Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have taken the writer of the book a long time to gather all the information together for the book. It states in the CM article he was 85 at the time of the interview. CM was born in 1913 and would have been 85 in 1998, eight years before he passed away and at the time of the publishing of the Malton book. Then the writer went back years later to gathered more info after Dellen received his pilot's license.

It also stated WM and MB were still married during the writing. WM and MB split between Dellen receiving his pilot's license age 14 (1999) and around the age of 19 (2004). Another article states MB has been living on Tinsmith Court for a good 10 years. So that would be since 2003. For what it's worth and MOO.

Della and CM lived on Derry Road at the time of the writing. From what I figure, CM owned both the Derry Road and Maple Gate Court homes. As to whether WM/MB/DM always lived on Maple Gate has yet to be confirmed, other than articles stating in was DM's childhood home. This is pretty much what I deduced in my "frazzled" about 16/18 post back. CM left both homes to WM and DM in his will.

But by age 19, he seems to have been more interested in using Millardair planes as props for *advertiser censored* shoots. The adult website Suicide Girls credits Dellen Millard as the photographer for a 2005 photo spread entitled Cockpit. It features a model named Josie naked inside an aircraft, explaining “her first official act as captain was to make the DC-4 a clothing-strictly-prohibited aircraft.”

Whether Wayne knew what Dellen was up to is anybody’s guess. By that time, he and Madeleine had split and, according to Steve Glass, the brother of Wayne’s girlfriend at the time

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

Burns, who has lived at 32 Tinsmith Court for a good 10 years,

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/678720/neighbours-say-they-want-to-console-millards-mother/
Agree whole heartily Swedie. It sure answers a lot of questions. IMO it also showed how extremely sharp CM was. His accounting of various events in his life seemed to be thorough beyond-just like the events had happened yesterday.

It must have taken the writer of the book a long time to gather all the information together for the book. It states in the CM article he was 85 at the time of the interview. CM was born in 1913 and would have been 85 in 1998, eight years before he passed away and at the time of the publishing of the Malton book. Then the writer went back years later to gathered more info after Dellen received his pilot's license.

It also stated WM and MB were still married during the writing. WM and MB split between Dellen receiving his pilot's license age 14 (1999) and around the age of 19 (2004). Another article states MB has been living on Tinsmith Court for a good 10 years. So that would be since 2003. For what it's worth and MOO.

Della and CM lived on Derry Road at the time of the writing. From what I figure, CM owned both the Derry Road and Maple Gate Court homes. As to whether WM/MB/DM always lived on Maple Gate has yet to be confirmed, other than articles stating in was DM's childhood home. This is pretty much what I deduced in my "frazzled" about 16/18 post back. CM left both homes to WM and DM in his will.

But by age 19, he seems to have been more interested in using Millardair planes as props for *advertiser censored* shoots. The adult website Suicide Girls credits Dellen Millard as the photographer for a 2005 photo spread entitled Cockpit. It features a model named Josie naked inside an aircraft, explaining “her first official act as captain was to make the DC-4 a clothing-strictly-prohibited aircraft.”

Whether Wayne knew what Dellen was up to is anybody’s guess. By that time, he and Madeleine had split and, according to Steve Glass, the brother of Wayne’s girlfriend at the time

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/678720/neighbours-say-they-want-to-console-millards-mother/

I must be over-reading or very tired because I can find no where in that book where the author says she interviewed Carl when he was 85, or even where she mentions at all when she interviewed him. She does say that he was 85 when he had his last commercial flight check and "is not flying now".

Also, Della was already deceased at the time of the writing (she passed away in 1984).

The neighbour in this article says that MB lived on Tinsmith Court for "about 10 years". IMO, that could be 8 years, could be 10, could be more.

Burns, who has lived at 32 Tinsmith Ct. for about 10 years, has always kept to herself.

The complete quote from your link is:

By that time, he and Madeleine had split and, according to Steve Glass, the brother of Wayne’s girlfriend at the time, Elizabeth Glass, Wayne didn’t use computers or email.

The photo shoot was posted in 2005. IMO, he's referring to the date the shoot was posted online and that WM wouldn't have seen it because he didn't use computers. Not that I can understand why it matters, but since they were still together when the book was written, I would guess the break-up was more likely to be 2004 or later, rather than earlier. That would also make it around 9 years since she's lived on Tinsmith.

JMO

CM's obit mentions his daughter in law . This was in 2006. It does not mention Elizabeth Glass. If MB was still with CM in 2006 she would not have lived at Tinsmith Court for the past 10 years IMO. She would have only been there 7 years at the most ! Which IMO indicates that the neighbour at Tinsmith Court is not quite accurate in his statements. JMO

Agree whole heartily Swedie. It sure answers a lot of questions. IMO it also showed how extremely sharp CM was. His accounting of various events in his life seemed to be thorough beyond-just like the events had happened yesterday.

Carl being sharp would indicate that perhaps stupidity and carelessness was not a trait that ran in the Millard family JMO

I believe there were film shoots as well as photography going on at the hangars. In fact I came across a mini series of sorts that was shot at one of the hangars in 2009 I think it was. Can we post links to You Tube ??

Carl being sharp would indicate that perhaps stupidity and carelessness was not a trait that ran in the Millard family JMO

I believe there were film shoots as well as photography going on at the hangars. In fact I came across a mini series of sorts that was shot at one of the hangars in 2009 I think it was. Can we post links to You Tube ??

I've seen pieces of those clips. As well, there was the Incredible Hulk in 2007 and Amelia in 2008.

http://www.aviation.ca/200709144864/news/canada/airports/4864-lights-cameras-and-action-at-toronto-pearson-international-airport

http://www.airportwatchcanada.com/millard.htm

I must be over-reading or very tired because I can find no where in that book where the author says she interviewed Carl when he was 85, or even where she mentions at all when she interviewed him. She does say that he was 85 when he had his last commercial flight check and "is not flying now".

Also, Della was already deceased at the time of the writing (she passed away in 1984).

The neighbour in this article says that MB lived on Tinsmith Court for "about 10 years". IMO, that could be 8 years, could be 10, could be more.

The complete quote from your link is:

The photo shoot was posted in 2005. IMO, he's referring to the date the shoot was posted online and that WM wouldn't have seen it because he didn't use computers. Not that I can understand why it matters, but since they were still together when the book was written, I would guess the break-up was more likely to be 2004 or later, rather than earlier. That would also make it around 9 years since she's lived on Tinsmith.

JMO

BBM

Oops, my bad. :blushing: I was tired also when I was sleuthing out that info. I say then we can safely assume WM and MB split somewhere between 2002 and 2004. Not that it's a huge issue at this time IMO.

I for one will take the neighbours word as to when MS moved onto Tinsmith Court. That would make it about 2003, "about 10 years ago". Give a year here or there. I feel confident the neighbour would try to be as accurate as possible, as he wouldn't want to make false, misleading or foolish statements to reports, knowing they would be releasing this info to the MSM, and especially knowing this is a extremely serious case. JMHO

CM's obit mentions his daughter in law . This was in 2006. It does not mention Elizabeth Glass. If MB was still with CM in 2006 she would not have lived at Tinsmith Court for the past 10 years IMO. She would have only been there 7 years at the most ! Which IMO indicates that the neighbour at Tinsmith Court is not quite accurate in his statements. JMO
Blomquist, IMO it's not unusual to have ex's mentioned in obits, especially if they were close to the deceased and there was an amicable relationship. CM's side of the family was pretty small. Just for clarification I'm posting the public info via Land Transfer data for Tinsmith-all info has been deleted exept the date of possession just to clarify exactly how long they've were split and to verify what the neighbors had said. I'm not attempting to sleuth MB-but if mod's remove, c'est la vie! :seeya: MOO

Attachments

• WSTinsmith.jpg
    WSTinsmith.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 31
BBM

Oops, my bad. :blushing: I was tired also when I was sleuthing out that info. I say then we can safely assume WM and MB split somewhere between 2002 and 2004. Not that it's a huge issue at this time IMO.

I for one will take the neighbours word as to when MS moved onto Tinsmith Court. That would make it about 2003, "about 10 years ago". Give a year here or there. I feel confident the neighbour would try to be as accurate as possible, as he wouldn't want to make false, misleading or foolish statements to reports, knowing they would be releasing this info to the MSM, and especially knowing this is a extremely serious case. JMHO

(BBM). He wasn't standing trial. We don't know the context in which he was asked or replied. The case is indeed serious but the length of her inhabiting the house is insignificant in relation to the case so I can't see why the neighbour would have to be so careful with this answer. If he was wrong and she only lived there five years, does it matter?

Blomquist, IMO it's not unusual to have ex's mentioned in obits, especially if they were close to the deceased and there was an amicable relationship. CM's side of the family was pretty small. Just for clarification I'm posting the public info via Land Transfer data for Tinsmith-all info has been deleted exept the date of possession just to clarify exactly how long they've were split and to verify what the neighbors had said. I'm not attempting to sleuth MB-but if mod's remove, c'est la vie! :seeya: MOO

I was hoping you would. Thx. So DM was about fifteen, sixteen. Did he choose to stay with his father? I suspect the neighbour is wrong to say DM didn't visit his mom. Or maybe they spent their time together elsewhere.

Whether he is innocent or guilty, there appear to be a number of factors in DM's life which would explain to me why his late teens/early twenties characteristics were prolonged past the age of 25.

I agree many obits name ex- son or daughters in law, particularly if there was a fondness there.

Thanks for posting... I cannot view it... but will presume it states pre 2006.

However, can someone perhaps give their opinion on how this is relevant to anything relating to Bosma murder. Just trying to piece a few things together here.

(BBM). He wasn't standing trial. We don't know the context in which he was asked or replied. The case is indeed serious but the length of her inhabiting the house is insignificant in relation to the case so I can't see why the neighbour would have to be so careful with this answer. If he was wrong and she only lived there five years, does it matter?

Yes this is what I am trying to ascertain... the relevance as it were !

Thanks for posting... I cannot view it... but will presume it states pre 2006.

However, can someone perhaps give their opinion on how this is relevant to anything relating to Bosma murder. Just trying to piece a few things together here.

I think it just came up in the confusion about which property was his childhood home, which was already sorted out about 3 days ago.

How is it relevant? In my opinion, it's not.

JMO

I find it a little odd that this quote about the so called *advertiser censored* shoot keeps being reposted when there is no value to it, in my opinion. It was discovered quite a while ago that the shoot would have most likely to have been DM doing a favour for the woman in the photos, since all photos to that site must be submitted by the woman in the pictures themselves, only. Also, there is evidence that other films and photos shoots were taken there durning that time, so to me, personally, I feel that this is being dragged into this discussion repeatedly just as a prejudicial means to slur the hanger or DM or the woman in the photos. I am not sure how it is relevant to the case or to finding the timing of his parent's divorce.

If you really need to know the date of the divorce, I am sure you can go to the local courthouse and pay for a transcript of the hearing, from what I recall, aren't all court proceedings a matter of public record? Also, the date of divorce and the time of separation are usually two very different dates, and unless something traumatic happened, there usually isn't a firm date on the separation aspect the way that there is a date for a divorce. Regardless, seeing as how about half of all children now go through having their parents divorce, I can't see how it would be a relevant indicator of his possible guilt or innocence overall.

I really think that this is a case where a lot of circumstantial so called evidence has thus far been put forward, that when put together can paint a picture of guilt, but when taken separately, investigated to see the flaws in each piece, and many have, (like the supposed *advertiser censored* shoot) been eliminated as not being what they seem and losing their value, DM starts to look more and more innocent. If it turns out that the incinerator was bought by someone else, or that the hanger wasn't a chop shop, or that DM really didn't need to steal a used truck he could afford to buy, or that the tattoo description was wrong, how many little pieces have to fall off of the scale before the balance starts to swing the other way in the eyes of the general public? How many articles were published sensationalizing on the fact that he owns an incinerator, and how many were published that quietly mentions, if you read between the lines, that it was purchased by an employee, not DM? That is how sensationalism works and how jury pools are tainted.

In my opinion, this "Josie' should be afforded the respect of not being dragged though this every time someone needs a quote to show that DM was once 19. She is not a person of interest and has nothing to to with this case, other than the sensationalizing factor that she was naked, she did nothing illegal.

Something to keep in mind though, PA announced their plans for a Windsor MRO before WM started on the Waterloo project.

January 14, 2011 14:00 ET
Premier Aviation Partners With the City of Windsor and the Windsor International Airport

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rel...sor-windsor-international-airport-1380599.htm

Millardair finalized their plans in June 2011:

"A month later in June 2011, Millardair finalized a site plan agreement with municipal governments and applied for a building permit for a 51,516-square-foot hangar at the northwest corner of the airport, valued at $6.4 million. The building permit was approved in July 2011."

http://metronews.ca/news/kitchener/674559/dellen-millards-hangar-from-jetliners-to-police-tape/

:goodpost: Thanks Ianman! IMO, I will therefore assume that WM was aware of this as well. I don't believe it was a top secret move on the City of Windsor, or Premier Aviation's part, as there were many MSM articles in regards to this info. I am also sure WM was aware of the fact that it was a very competitive business to begin with:
The maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft and aircraft systems and components is a Canadian strength. The are more than 1,100 certified Aircraft Maintenance Organizations (AMO) in Canada, with a comprehensive range of capabilities

http://www.aiac.ca/canadas-aerospac...les/aircraft-maintenance-repair-and-overhaul/

:goodpost: Thanks Ianman! IMO, I will therefore assume that WM was aware of this as well. I don't believe it was a top secret move on the City of Windsor, or Premier Aviation's part, as there were many MSM articles in regards to this info. I am also sure WM was aware of the fact that it was a very competitive business to begin with:

http://www.aiac.ca/canadas-aerospac...les/aircraft-maintenance-repair-and-overhaul/

I wonder if that is why they hired AS as opposed to using their own long history of aviation connections to drum up their own contracts?

Yes, Alethea, Hangar #5 at Pearson, IMO, was probably a great spot for aviation related movie shoots and chances are it was used for a lot more than the big ones we know about. Big old hangar-vintage planes.

IMO, DM was only 19 or so when the hangar became a backdrop for the more risque photography. I agree that the models shouldn't be dragged thru the mud, however, IMO, the fact that DM even went down that path is what I find interesting. CM and WM just don't seem to portray themselves as two men that would be cool with having the Millardair name tarnished with any type of *advertiser censored*:soft, hard or anything in between. IMO, CM/WM would not think that the money gained would outweigh any loss of their reputation.

JMHO, it shows me a couple important things about DM. 1) that at 19, DM was not really concerned about the consequences of his actions-allowing for shots using the CO. name and aircraft as a backdrop may end up costing CM & DM business at some point and 2) at 19 he wasn't portraying a tremendous amount of respect for the reputation of CM/WM and the Co. Not that he couldn't participate in such a photo op, but IMO, if DM had respect and appreciation for all that CM & WM had worked for, he would have at least moved to protecting the family name and covered all references to the Co. name. JMHO, he may have swung the photoshoot by CM-but I'm having a hard time thinking that CM would say it was OK for his 19 yr old grandson to use the DC4 with Millardaire stretched across the fuselage as a backdrop.

Do all 19 year olds that display a lack of judgement or respect continue that way into adulthood? IMO "No". Many people do stupid things in their teens that cause harm to their family's reputation, but grow into very mature, caring, productive and respectful adults. They learn there are consequences to their actions. JMHO, the bigger question here is can we gather enough information about DM to come to a reasonable conclusion about which way he went. Did DM ever have to learn that there could be consequences to his actions/decisions or didn't he? MOO

I wonder if that is why they hired AS as opposed to using their own long history of aviation connections to drum up their own contracts?

I'm sure they probably did have some of their own contracts, they were a well known name in the aviation industry. I also believe it would be a common practice to hire a consultant such as AS when looking to drum up some business in regards to their new MRO certification. He is a salesperson in the MRO industry, and as has been discussed, it's a competitive industry. MOO, but I think it would have been more surprising if they didn't hire some sort of a consultant to drum up some business. MOO

Yes, Alethea, Hangar #5 at Pearson, IMO, was probably a great spot for aviation related movie shoots and chances are it was used for a lot more than the big ones we know about. Big old hangar-vintage planes.

IMO, DM was only 19 or so when the hangar became a backdrop for the more risque photography. I agree that the models shouldn't be dragged thru the mud, however, IMO, the fact that DM even went down that path is what I find interesting. CM and WM just don't seem to portray themselves as two men that would be cool with having the Millardair name tarnished with any type of *advertiser censored*:soft, hard or anything in between. IMO, CM/WM would not think that the money gained would outweigh any loss of their reputation.

JMHO, it shows me a couple important things about DM. 1) that at 19, DM was not really concerned about the consequences of his actions-allowing for shots using the CO. name and aircraft as a backdrop may end up costing CM & DM business at some point and 2) at 19 he wasn't portraying a tremendous amount of respect for the reputation of CM/WM and the Co. Not that he couldn't participate in such a photo op, but IMO, if DM had respect and appreciation for all that CM & WM had worked for, he would have at least moved to protecting the family name and covered all references to the Co. name. JMHO, he may have swung the photoshoot by CM-but I'm having a hard time thinking that CM would say it was OK for his 19 yr old grandson to use the DC4 with Millardaire stretched across the fuselage as a backdrop.

Do all 19 year olds that display a lack of judgement or respect continue that way into adulthood? IMO "No". Many people do stupid things in their teens that cause harm to their family's reputation, but grow into very mature, caring, productive and respectful adults. They learn there are consequences to their actions. JMHO, the bigger question here is can we gather enough information about DM to come to a reasonable conclusion about which way he went. Did DM ever have to learn that there could be consequences to his actions/decisions or didn't he? MOO

Is there any living 19 year old heterosexual male that would turn down a beautiful young girls request that he take a series of naked photos of her, using the excuse that his dad or grandad might not like it, should they ever happen to come across them? This also makes me doubt that he was paid for this service, somehow.

Do all 19 year olds that display a lack of judgement or respect continue that way into adulthood? IMO "No". Many people do stupid things in their teens that cause harm to their family's reputation, but grow into very mature, caring, productive and respectful adults.

Well, the first and only "questionable" photo shoot at the hangar occurred when DM was 19. After that, the only shoots at the hangar were for major film productions like The Incredible Hulk and Amelia. Production companies are known to pay $10 000 - $20 000 a week to rent out locations for filming. If DM was the one who arranged it, it was both a mature and productive decision. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13