Miscellaneous - off the beaten path idea's.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since this isn't necessarily off topic I am posting here.....

I've forgotten whether or not I shared this so may be a repeat.

Do you guys ever get kind of OCD with your search for Anna?
By that I mean do you ever find yourself staring at someone sizing them up to see if they are a match for Anna and you wonder what people think of why you are looking at someone for so long?

I've caught myself doing that... Earlier this summer I was standing in line at 7-11 and a young mother (early to mid 20's at most) with a young child looked SO much like Annasmom to me I had to hurry to pay for my items and 'run out' and catch her in her car before they had pulled out. I did not want to miss the opportunity to just to ask: This may sound odd, but I'm an advocate for missing persons and you strongly resemble the mother of a child who went missing from the SF area of California back in early 1973....... I told her a little about Annas story and asked if perhaps her mother was adopted..... They were kind, listened attentively and said no but good luck in finding Anna.

I'm really not afraid to stop someone in the middle of say Home Depot or the Grocery store to ask...

I've shared with old neighbors when we start talking about local crimes - I somehow steer the topic to my searchingforanna.com bumper sticker and that allows me to share Anna's story.

It may seem like turning over pebbles sometimes but Anna is never far from my mind. Between Anna and Debbie Fijans case, both in my siggy line, neither are too far from my mind.

Even bringing her case up with HS reunions and old friend reunions. I attended a 30 yr reunion of a group of friends I knew from outside my HS last weekend, and I brought up Annas case with them too.....

Anyone else have any unsual ways you share Annas story or search?

Hi, I'm new to posting , but I have been "lurking" for quite some time on Websleuths. This may have been seen/discussed previously, if so feel free to delete. I cannot use my search function, so I can't check to see if it is already here. Anyway, I googled the name Eifee and came up with this link. http://www.kabalarians.com/Female/Eifee.htm(hope it's OK to post) from the Kabalarians. Is there any known link with the Georges and the Kabalarians?

Hi, I'm new to posting , but I have been "lurking" for quite some time on Websleuths. This may have been seen/discussed previously, if so feel free to delete. I cannot use my search function, so I can't check to see if it is already here. Anyway, I googled the name Eifee and came up with this link. http://www.kabalarians.com/Female/Eifee.htm(hope it's OK to post) from the Kabalarians. Is there any known link with the Georges and the Kabalarians?
Amy74, thank you from posting. I think you are the first person ever to post from Germany. I have never heard of the Kabalarians before, and I was stunned to see that they have an analysis of the name Eifee, especially with that spelling. We thought it was just a made-up name. We'll have to look into this, since I know nothing whatsoever about this group.

One thing to consider is Kabalarians have pretty much any name - I think they just pull them off by website search, so if anyone has ever had the name Eifee, they will list it. I'm curious what category they put Eifee into.

One thing I noticed is while looking for it as a first name, it comes up also as a female first name from Nigeria or maybe just that part of Africa - I found a woman named Eifee on facebook - her location isn't listed but her friends are all in Nigeria, so I am assuming she is as well. Also some other photos online that might be from Nigeria. Strange connection, huh?
Also based on some youtube videos a name in the Philippines, or a nickname. Put Eifee into Youtube and you get some videos of a kid solving a rubic's cube, the user's info shows them to be from the Philippines, I think it's his daughter. In one video you hear him calling the child - it sounds like EYE-fee. It's a nickname I think but I don't know for what name, or if it's a common nickname or just a personal one they made up.

One thing to consider is Kabalarians have pretty much any name - I think they just pull them off by website search, so if anyone has ever had the name Eifee, they will list it. I'm curious what category they put Eifee into.

One thing I noticed is while looking for it as a first name, it comes up also as a female first name from Nigeria or maybe just that part of Africa - I found a woman named Eifee on facebook - her location isn't listed but her friends are all in Nigeria, so I am assuming she is as well. Also some other photos online that might be from Nigeria. Strange connection, huh?
Also based on some youtube videos a name in the Philippines, or a nickname. Put Eifee into Youtube and you get some videos of a kid solving a rubic's cube, the user's info shows them to be from the Philippines, I think it's his daughter. In one video you hear him calling the child - it sounds like EYE-fee. It's a nickname I think but I don't know for what name, or if it's a common nickname or just a personal one they made up.

BBM. I agree. I also found the same facebook page, and youtube video's. There are also some photos when searching Eifee. All of which appear to be either African or Nigerian woman that I could not in any way tie to GB. Or even think of how to tie them to GB. It is possible GB may have heard the name along the way but I don't have reason to believe he would have known or had contact with any of these woman.

Welcome to WS Amy74. There is some mention of the Kabalarians in the forum, dating back to 2006. I will try and link the posts. I don't recall how the Kabalarians came up in the discussion, as the posts predate my being a member at WS.

hth

will come back with the links.

Threads discussing the Kabalarians within Annas forum.

Anna Christian Waters (Missing 1/16/1973 from Half Moon Bay, CA) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

post 256 page 11
post 258 page 11
post 260 page 11
post 263 page 11
post 264 page 11
post 265 page 11
post 268 page 11

Theory #2: Family Abduction by George Waters with George Brody and/or Associates - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

post 84 page 4
post 231 page 10
post 579 page 24

Searching for Anna - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

post 303 page 13
post 307 page 13
post 309 page 13
post 314 page 13
post 315 page 13
post 320 page 13
post 328 page 14
post 491 page 20

from looking at the above it looks like this is still an area which can be further researched regarding Anna's case.

I think if GB ever knew anyone with the name Eifee, it could be a very very distant track to this person. As in, he never met anyone from Nigeria but someone else far down the line did, or maybe read a book, or something, and then used Eifee as a nickname. The Philippines connection seems more likely than the Nigerian connection in this. I guess with the Philippines connection it would depend on whether this was a personal nickname or a 'set nickname' - I mean like Alex for Alexander, that sort of nickname. If it's a 'set nickname' then it might give us a first name to have in mind?

I'm thinking of maybe just messaging the person that posted the video and asking hey, is Eifee a nickname for a name? Do other people use this nickname too? If there was ever such a person in GB's life I think it's not even essential that they really knew him, since he had shown himself of seeing 'connections' with Anna even when she was extremely small, maybe this original 'Eifee' was a neighbour, or someone else on the very periphery of acquiescence with him?

I think if GB ever knew anyone with the name Eifee, it could be a very very distant track to this person. As in, he never met anyone from Nigeria but someone else far down the line did, or maybe read a book, or something, and then used Eifee as a nickname. The Philippines connection seems more likely than the Nigerian connection in this. I guess with the Philippines connection it would depend on whether this was a personal nickname or a 'set nickname' - I mean like Alex for Alexander, that sort of nickname. If it's a 'set nickname' then it might give us a first name to have in mind?

I'm thinking of maybe just messaging the person that posted the video and asking hey, is Eifee a nickname for a name? Do other people use this nickname too? If there was ever such a person in GB's life I think it's not even essential that they really knew him, since he had shown himself of seeing 'connections' with Anna even when she was extremely small, maybe this original 'Eifee' was a neighbour, or someone else on the very periphery of acquiescence with him?

I can't believe, Cubby, that I forgot (or more likely repressed) all those references to the Kabalarians. Thank you for digging out all these posts! That must have taken a while. :twocents:Alllads, this seems to be an idea we haven't investigated before, though DrDoogie tried to chase down various Eifees early on (it turned out that Eifee is a character in PacMan, a game not yet invented when Anna went missing.)

We have never been able to figure out what system of "numerology" Brody used to calculate that he was a "number 27", the number he wanted Anna's name to add up to. I believe he just made up a system, since he had unlimited faith in his own way of seeing things, correcting astrological data, etc. When I refused to rename Anna Christiana Benedo Waters (certainly a made-up name), he then tried to come up with a set of letters which, added to the name Anna Christian Waters, would total a value of 27 in his way of thinking. I believe the choice of "Eifee" was random, recalling the Eiffel tower more than anything else, but of course I could be wrong, as I have been many times before. Thanks so much for your input.

Great points. I might say you are doing research on the name Eifee so someone isn't hesitant on why you may be asking. If they are still hesitant I would say you are helping a mother look for her daughter who may have been given up for adoption by her birth father who added the name Eifee to her birth certificate and are researching how he may have arrived at that name.

I think it is a great idea! Please let us know what you find.

As an aside, I tend to think Eifee may have been an old fashion name that is no longer popular. For example, in researching genealogy I came across the first name Keturah as a female name, which I had never heard of but do run across it a few times in Ancestry.com.

hth

I can't believe, Cubby, that I forgot (or more likely repressed) all those references to the Kabalarians. Thank you for digging out all these posts! That must have taken a while.

You're welcome. It didn't take too long.... The advanced search engine with a key word and then search threads and show results as posts works well. Show results as posts- is key when searching - otherwise things are too hard to find (do to the size and volume of posts at the site). It is sometimes hard to remember all that was posted way back when the threads for Anna first started so a refresher -by searching - is good sometimes. I wanted to make sure newer members could find the info easily.

hth

I've sent the user a message, I just said I'm trying to do some research on the name because someone's daughter might have been adopted out with this name a long time ago, and asked if the name was common in the Philippines, and if it was a nickname what name it was a nickname for. The person hasn't logged in for 4 months though so I'm not too hopeful for a reply.

If it turns out that Eifee is a popular nickname for some specifically Filipino name, it could maybe be useful if we find a young woman with this name living at some point in the 1920s or 1930s next door or near a man that is a possible GB, it would make that maybe-GB a more likely option? Maybe?

There's also a surname Eife, but I don't know if it's pronounced like Eifee or whether it's an alternate spelling of Eiffe. There's a Jewish Eife family that emigrated from Vilnius, Lithuania (then Russian Empire) to I think New Jersey.

Annasmom- Thanks for the welcome. I meant to answer sooner but got busy with visiting family. I would also like to say that my heart goes out to you and your family for all of the pain and uncertainty you have been through. The fact that you're still "standing" after all this time speaks volumes about your character and love for Anna.

Cubby- Thanks for posting the links, sorry to bring up "old business". I don't know why my search function doesn't work.

I think it would be interesting to find out from the Kabalarians when they added this particular name to their site, apparently it wasn't there in 2006, at least this spelling, and what is their "source" for this name- what prompted it to be added? Also if their system of numerology matches GB's in that Anna's name =27. I had considered, as Alllads suggested, that they just add any name but I would think that to do that they would be pulling from some other site(s) on the web (SSA, babynames.com, etc.)and since Eifee isn't listed on any of them, I am just curious how they came up with it.

Annasmom- Thanks for the welcome. I meant to answer sooner but got busy with visiting family. I would also like to say that my heart goes out to you and your family for all of the pain and uncertainty you have been through. The fact that you're still "standing" after all this time speaks volumes about your character and love for Anna.

Cubby- Thanks for posting the links, sorry to bring up "old business". I don't know why my search function doesn't work.

I think it would be interesting to find out from the Kabalarians when they added this particular name to their site, apparently it wasn't there in 2006, at least this spelling, and what is their "source" for this name- what prompted it to be added? Also if their system of numerology matches GB's in that Anna's name =27. I had considered, as Alllads suggested, that they just add any name but I would think that to do that they would be pulling from some other site(s) on the web (SSA, babynames.com, etc.)and since Eifee isn't listed on any of them, I am just curious how they came up with it.

It would indeed be interesting to know when they added the name. I tried a made-up name I was sure they wouldn't have, and I got the message that the name was not in their database...would I like them to add it. (I declined).

You're welcome Amy74. New members need a min number of posts to have full access to all the member features. and since the posts were pretty old I thought I'd add the links for quicker reference.

As for the name in the data base, they probably have something that crawls the web for names, found Eifee and added it to their data base. A google search for Eifee now has quite a few hits.... I would not doubt they found it that way.

Glad to see you posting again Amy74.

I saw the Eifee name at the Kabalarians site, too. I figured that one of our dear members had requested the numerology info (since the addition was pretty recent).

I would assume that enough people looked it up on Kabalarians, or googled the name otherwise, for them to add it. It is probable that if enough people search for any specific name enough times, even if they don't request that it is added to the database, that Kabalarians will add it to the website anyway. Their analyses don't really mean anything unfortunately.

I feel like this has already been addressed but I don't know as I'm new to this case. Has anyone investigated the "Effie" character in "Silas Marner" as a possible clue? Both Eifee and Effie have 5 letters so the numerology would still work. Perhaps GB or GW got the spelling wrong.

Also, when you google "define Eifee" you get links related to Computing Geometric Properties and Relaxation Algorithm which is intereting since GB was into numerology. Just my .02

Happy 43rd Birthday Anna!

Wherever you are my wish is you are happy, healthy and loved.

Wishing this will be the year we find you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back