Missing 16yo ian hollis australia minto 1986

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

siblingminds

Reaction score
This case is bothing me. He was just 16. If I had to speculate I'd say he was in a "secret" relationship with karlene shaw (who denies any involvement as far as a relationship extends) but ians mother confirmed she over heard ian on the phone with karlene giving him an ultimatum "it's him or me". Karlene was in a defacto relationship with the father of one of her children.

Two weeks before ian disappeared he was bashed and robbed at a toilet block, karlene was present. Ian became so paranoid for his safety after this encounter he moved in with his aunt in another area.

Did karlenes partner find out about the relationship?
Was this bashing and robbery a warning? Stay away from karlene or else?

Did ian confront karlenes partner that day at her house and things go wrong?

The last known person to see ian was karlene who said ian rocked up at her house, an argument took place and then ian left in a brown car with the town "dags". This has never been confirmed.

Could karlenes defacto partner be involved? I dont believe he has ever made a statement in fact an investigation wasnt done for 16 years.

A coronial inquest was done in 2010 resulting in the coroner finding that Ian died on or about the day he went missing but there was an open finding into how or why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back