Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News reporting that the SO/DA has made an agreement with Mexico that the DA will not seek the death penalty for Cesar if he's found in Mexico, so that Mexico will return him to Mexico.

That really chaps my hide, DD!
"Head for the border" isn't just a Taco Bell jingle anymore!:furious:

Thx, panthera!
The question is still a good one tho ..... "where's the tattoo?"
http://www.bluelineradio.com/laureancomparison.html

And the R arm of the man leaving the ATM does not appear to have the large tattoo ..... and at the same time he looks so much like LC that AMW wrote this under his picture ....... "Police say this image from an ATM camera shows Laurean just before he withdrew cash from Maria Lauterbach's account on Christmas eve."
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/video_photos.cfm?id=52333

:eek:
You're welcome! I'm sure Greta will have more on her show tonight.

I noticed on the (R) arm there seems to be a tattoo or maybe it's a shadow on the blow up of the ATM photo but it's not like the one in the clear photo of who we know is CL (the smiling one) which is quite visible below his t-shirt sleeve.

You're welcome! I'm sure Greta will have more on her show tonight.

I noticed on the (R) arm there seems to be a tattoo or maybe it's a shadow on the blow up of the ATM photo but it's not like the one in the clear photo of who we know is CL (the smiling one) which is quite visible below his t-shirt sleeve.

Exactly!

That BlueLine link is a keeper .... good sleuthing!

Could be.

Come to think of it ..... the guy w/LC at Lowes looks a little heftier than the slim guy leaving the ATM.
In the Lowe's video, isn't CL the one in the black long sleeve shirt and not the guy pushing the wheelbarrow? Initially the wheelbarrow guy was circled as CL but then it was changed to the other one who seems quite heavier than the guy at the ATM on 12/24.

That is what I think everytime I watch that atm video..I am always like wow didn't realize he was such a skinny / little guy.. The t-shirt is in other pics. though I think. I will have to go snoop around and see if I am right on that one!

I was thinking that too! The face looks similar but not exactly like him. The body also seems to be thinner than CL.

Both of you should just throw a dart and see who's right.
The way information is being told by all the stations and internet.
At this point, it might be more accurate! I don't EVER recall seeing so many timelines which are so confused! When DID she die? When WAS the baby actually DUE? When DID he leave? There seem to be so many versions of each point on this case.

That's true, but my original question was asking what your scenario was to explain .......

"Something I can't get over, JDB ..... How do you explain xtina's silence from the time she came home friday night 12/14 to 1/10 (a full month) and seeing the "difference" in the walls, ceilings and garage of her home from the way they had looked when she went to the party hours before?"

:confused:

Once again Christina might have been scared to death of him.And he kept her under his control. ANd she finally went to the police and USMC after he had left.

That really chaps my hide, DD!
"Head for the border" isn't just a Taco Bell jingle anymore!:furious:

I know "we" don't know what LE knows...but I'd be disappointed if they came to this agreement too early, before they really even know if he's in Mexico! Time for dealing is later, IMO.

That is what I think everytime I watch that atm video..I am always like wow didn't realize he was such a skinny / little guy.. The t-shirt is in other pics. though I think. I will have to go snoop around and see if I am right on that one!
Yes, the t-shirt looks about the same, except it seems to fit him better in the "smiling" photo. If this guy is his brother, they could share t-shirts or maybe each have the same one?

Once again Christina might have been scared to death of him.And he kept her under his control. ANd she finally went to the police and USMC after he had left.
OK suppose the neighbor is right...and his wife saw them fighting at 6:30am on the 11th. Now why would a woman who is scared to DEATH of a man argue with him?! NOT going to happen, imo. She would do everything she could to keep him calm if she thought for a second she could be next. She would gladly want him to get away from her so she could IMMEDIATELY call 911 for protection. Who was to say he wouldn't come back and kill her, too?! If she was truly afraid...she would NOT have waited to call LE.

Instead, she calls her father (who is nowhere near to protect her)...then she calls an Atty...then she sets up a meeting to turn over the notes. That is not fear...that is self-preservation.

OK suppose the neighbor is right...and his wife saw them fighting at 6:30am on the 11th. Now why would a woman who is scared to DEATH of a man argue with him?! NOT going to happen, imo. She would do everything she could to keep him calm if she thought for a second she could be next.

But how could they be arguing eveythihg says he left at 4:00? The neighbor said that happened on the night before and CL kept walking into the back yard. Maybe CL told her he was leaving and she was trying to get himself to turn him self in. And if they were outside he would not do anything.

OK suppose the neighbor is right...and his wife saw them fighting at 6:30am on the 11th. Now why would a woman who is scared to DEATH of a man argue with him?! NOT going to happen, imo. She would do everything she could to keep him calm if she thought for a second she could be next.

I said that posts, threads ago...hehehe...
Agree with you ss.

Hiya Cowbow! :blowkiss:

I've been thinking Christina knows more than she's said (well, of course)...but I haven't completely decided that she's guilty of coverup (or worse), because a part of me is still giving her the benefit of the doubt that either reallllly duped her or she was truly scared of him. I just haven't heard enough about her actions from anyone credible since she contacted LE. It's quiet on that front. Darn it, haha. BUT! If she is up to her eyeballs in this...:furious:

There's so much inaccurate info or misinformation, it's hard to know what is really concrete fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun