Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One pic is CL walking away from the ATM. That is the back of the arm. In the pic of CL facing the ATM. You can see the tat peeking out from under his sleeve on the front of his arm. It's there.

I see the tat peeking out, too. You can make out the unusual shape at the bottom of it. I had been picturing CL as much larger, but he is only 5'9".

Sunshine, I posted a link to this article early this morning in the media thread. Due to copyright restrictions we're not able to post entire articles. If you reduce the amount you quote to important parts, we can discuss the info in the article in this thread.

This is indicative that Maria's phone activity ceased on 12-14.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/stor.../10/ddn011008marineinside.html?cxntlid=inform

(snip)
Mary Lauterbach had "a very normal conversation" with the 20-year-old Marine when they discussed the visit in a phone call on Dec. 14. Lauterbach is a lance corporal stationed at Camp Lejeune. That evening, a man whom Maria Lauterbach rented a room from off the base, called the Lauterbachs to "indicate he thought she had gone someplace," said Lauterbach, assistant director of donor relations at the University of Dayton.

"We thought that was very strange so we started trying to call her and her cell phone was turned off," she said.

Yeah I was thinking about that too...he wasn't big at all. Besides his fat face..yuck! I was just reading comments from a Jacksonville newspaper and people claiming to know the wife or to know OF the wife are saying she was extremely jealous when it came to . They said she made sure to let everyone know was her man! (BARF) hmm..

I see the tat peeking out, too. You can make out the unusual shape at the bottom of it. I had been picturing CL as much larger, but he is only 5'9".

Yeah I was thinking about that too...he wasn't big at all. Besides his fat face..yuck! I was just reading comments from a Jacksonville newspaper and people claiming to know the wife or to know OF the wife are saying she was extremely jealous when it came to . They said she made sure to let everyone know was her man! (BARF) hmm..

Wouldn't that be motive for the wify?:eek:
Thanks for the info sadie.

When people show extreme jealousy, it is because they have a deficit in the self esteem department, imo. Jealous rage comes from it going unchecked and losing control.

Sunshine, I posted a link to this article early this morning in the media thread. Due to copyright restrictions we're not able to post entire articles.

If you reduce the amount you quote to important parts, we can discuss the info in the article in this thread.

GolfMom - I was just about to leave the same post for Sunshine as I read the articles online earlier this morning.

Sunshine - At Websleuths, we are permitted to copy & post a small portion of an article and then provide a "sourceable link" to that article which also credits the author & publication for their reporting. As Golfmom said - it's "copyright infringement" to copy another's work and WS does not wish to invite lawsuits. It's obvious you were not aware of this - and we do appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing the articles with all of us. (Lots of interesting info!)

Below are the appropriate links for referral to the articles.

Marine's rape claim failed to raise red flags

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/20/ddn012008mariainside.html

Interviewed: Mary Lauterbach - Maria's Mom

Slain Marine's mom: No one would listen

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/20/ddn012008maria.html

Articles published today (Jan. 20th) in the Dayton Daily News.

Rum Tum

http://www.daytondailynews.com/stor.../10/ddn011008marineinside.html?cxntlid=inform

(snip)
Mary Lauterbach had "a very normal conversation" with the 20-year-old Marine when they discussed the visit in a phone call on Dec. 14. Lauterbach is a lance corporal stationed at Camp Lejeune. That evening, a man whom Maria Lauterbach rented a room from off the base, called the Lauterbachs to "indicate he thought she had gone someplace," said Lauterbach, assistant director of donor relations at the University of Dayton.

"We thought that was very strange so we started trying to call her and her cell phone was turned off," she said.

This also tells us that Mary was going to visit Maria because------

-Maria could not travel !!

Good reason why she would not be buying herself a ticket to El Paso Texas!!

And her cell phone was turned off what day? ]
Were the last calls made from her phone on the 14???

And her cell phone was turned off what day? ]
Were the last calls made from her phone on the 14???

Think for a short time, till the person that found it, made some calls on it.
It's some where in the threads.....:crazy:

I'm wondering if he targeted Maria for the rape because he felt comfortable enough thinking no one would believe her if she did try to say anything.
If he knew about the story she'd told about her brother, that might have started the wheels turning.
Also, does he have any other victims out there?

Another thing I'm wondering about is his house, do they own it or are they renting? If they are renting, then don't you have to get permission to do anything like painting or building a firepit?

VB

I think that this is a common thread with these kind of guys-they victimize someone they feel will not be credible, not to mention that they had a consensual encounter months before...makes her the perfect victim.

Bumping this post up for Philamena. It appears that Maria's phone was turned off on the 14th.

(snip)

This also tells us that Mary was going to visit Maria because------

-Maria could not travel !!

Good reason why she would not be buying herself a ticket to El Paso Texas!!

And interesting that the ticket was bought by someone in her name. Hmmmm.

But I keep thinking that I saw a video that was showed. Of Maria buying her ticket at the bus station. I can see it in my mind right now. I am trying to think where I saw the video. It looked like she had a lt colored sweatshirt on and her hair pulled back or up. :confused:

On the AMW site I saw a video of Maria at an ATM machine with a sweatshirt on and her hair pulled back..Is that what you are thinking of?

But I keep thinking that I saw a video that was showed. Of Maria buying her ticket at the bus station. I can see it in my mind right now. I am trying to think where I saw the video. It looked like she had a lt colored sweatshirt on and her hair pulled back or up. :confused:

good grief...we've been told LE was sure that Maria purchased this ticket:banghead:

another thing i find odd though....if Maria called her mother 3-4 times a day while at camp lejeune, then why on earth would she wait till May to tell her she'd been raped in March & April.....it sounds as if she was very close to her mother, to call her that much in a days time...

nothing whatsoever makes sense with the diff reports we've heard from day one, imo....cept that Cesar killed Maria...

I just found the link to the video of the news conference by the USMC that is the Q&A portion. We were talking about this the other night. We were trying to figure out where we heard the discussion about the harrassment (car keyed and punch to face). It should be here. If you want me to move it someplace else let me know.http://www.jdnews.com/ It's middle of the page and lists it as "local videos". Good luck, I havent viewed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun