Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most interesting things about this article, to me, is the confirmation or at least the indication, that Christina was aware of Maria Lauterbach and seemed to have the attitude that Maria was causing her and her family trouble. Hmmmmm, worth thinking about that particular mindset, seems to me she wasn't too angry with her husband nor willing to blame him if the the rape allegations were true. Very interesting.

i'm sure Cesar told his wife the allegations weren't true...she believed him, & was angry that Maria would jeopardize their family life...makes sense to me, IF Christina believed her husband.....

Maria should have reported the punch in the face & her car being keyed....i knew i hadn't seen anything about her reporting this, so it makes sense to me that this was rumored, not fact, since no report or pictures were taken after the punch in the face...

everything in this case is a "he said, she said"...it's a shame....

Yeah I was thinking about that too...he wasn't big at all. Besides his fat face..yuck! I was just reading comments from a Jacksonville newspaper and people claiming to know the wife or to know OF the wife are saying she was extremely jealous when it came to . They said she made sure to let everyone know was her man! (BARF) hmm..

I'd love to read this, can you provide a link? thanks

and aNOTHER thing......there's been so many dates given for the date her baby was to arrive....let's see, January 5th, the 15th...February 5th, the 14th.....who the hell knows what is right....

i must go with the military on this one, at least for now....like with any Dr, Maria would have given a date of her last period....that's how the military would come up with the conception date of May 14th, which would have made a due date for the baby February 5th......this is truly dizzying, imo......

and aNOTHER thing......there's been so many dates given for the date her baby was to arrive....let's see, January 5th, the 15th...February 5th, the 14th.....who the hell knows what is right....

i must go with the military on this one, at least for now....like with any Dr, Maria would have given a date of her last period....that's how the military would come up with the conception date of May 14th, which would have made a due date for the baby February 5th......this is truly dizzying, imo......

It's very common for women to have at least one false period at the beginning of a pregnancy. I had two. I'm not going with the Military on this one. They told Brown that she had gone to her December appointment. Wrong! She had gone to her November appointment. She was having a boy. Wrong again. They could very well have gotten the conception and due date wrong as well.

Here is a direct link to the Marine Q&A presser that Soobs linked. I was promted to download the latest version of flash. Then it played ok. Thank you Soobs for finding that! I'm still watching at this point.

On the AMW site I saw a video of Maria at an ATM machine with a sweatshirt on and her hair pulled back..Is that what you are thinking of?
I think that may be what lilpony was recalling. It was definately Maria making the withdrawl from the ATM.

It's very common for women to have at least one false period at the beginning of a pregnancy. I had two. I'm not going with the Military on this one. They told Brown that she had gone to her December appointment. Wrong! She had gone to her November appointment. She was having a boy. Wrong again. They could very well have gotten the conception and due date wrong as well.

where did the military state her baby was a boy?
...i thought this was something that Maria told family/friends.....

Here is an article that is a MUST read as it gives another due date of Jan. 15th and states that Maria told her mother she was going to the Christmas party. There is other information as to why her mother called her a "liar", etc. Very interesting!!!!

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/20/ddn012008mariainside.html

Thank you for the insight into the Ohio Dayton Daily News!>snip

"Maria also told her mother about an ugly confrontation involving Laurean's wife, Christina. Maria said Christina called her a "bixxx," and said, "What are you doing to us?">snip

This poor girl was smeared, to no end!

:mad:

all the military could do, as with any Dr, is go by her last period...this would have been what SHE told them was her last period.....whether it's right or wrong, that wouldn't be the military's fault...

all the military could do, as with any Dr, is go by her last period...this would have been what SHE told them was her last period.....whether it's right or wrong, that wouldn't be the military's fault...

Lol, I never said it was the military's fault. I'm saying it's not a stretch to think that they got that information wrong as well as other info they got. The only info I have regarding the "baby boy" statement is that was from a sonogram pic. That was told to mom. True, I do not know what the official records state. But again, in my experience, the sex determination/or guess of sex is made by the person perfoming the sonogram.

i'm sure Cesar told his wife the allegations weren't true...she believed him, & was angry that Maria would jeopardize their family life...makes sense to me, IF Christina believed her husband.....

I'm thinking that is probably the case. However, it still shows a belligerant attitude - perhaps belligerant enough to key someone's car or not go to LE until the husband had several hours to scoot out of town. If she believed him and didn't bother to find the truth - shame on her for not being human enough to find the truth before she developed an ill founded attitude, before she assited in painting and who knows what else. Wonder how she likes what she sees in the mirror now?

You doing okay Close ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member