Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Christina goes by another name. Tina, Chris, Christie?
Still searching the net for her picture.

It puts another nail in his proverbial coffin. I wonder where they found his clothes?! Laying around in the front yard after ten days?! LOL

Does anyone know if Christina goes by another name. Tina, Chris, Christie?
Still searching the net for her picture.
You would probably have better luck if we could find out where she traveled around with her Military father. She probably attended school at a base somewhere and the reason we are having a difficult time finding a photo of her.

How in the world would they know he had help burying the body. Do you think it was the wife, or the friend from Lowes? I can actually see either one of them doing it.

Good points about the garage. Unfortunately at the present time, my garage looks like the pics we've been seeing. I can't stand it. I go straight to my car and that's it. I make a point of not looking at anything in there.

I still can't get past that the mess would have been cleaned up in the garage and the house by the time Xtina claims to have gotten home.

Thanks for the fox updates everyone!

How in the world would they know he had help burying the body. Do you think it was the wife, or the friend from Lowes? I can actually see either one of them doing it.

I was wondering about the friend at Lowe's, people can't be that dense.

That makeshift grave in the backyard, is crude and unattractive.
I wouldn't think that was an "landscaping idea"...so what was this friend's response to LE, when he asked what he knew?? :eek:

Wondering how many Marines are lining up to be ready to welcome CL back to the US???

ATTENTION!
FACE FORWARD
READY
AIM
FIRE

:clap:

J/K, but I am sure there are some who are thinking this!

You forgot would u like a smoke and blindfold?

lol, SS and JDB.

Gretawire has a ton of new video of the scene, the neighbors, etc. More pics. Too many posts to place here. But here is a link to her site:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

I was wondering about the friend at Lowe's, people can't be that dense.

That makeshift grave in the backyard, is crude and unattractive.
I wouldn't think that was an "landscaping idea"...so what was this friend's response to LE, when he asked what he knew?? :eek:
I wouldn't hire Cesar as a landscaper! He doesn't seem to have a clue as to how to dig a grave that isn't a dead giveaway to LE. I wonder where they were going to plant the flowers?! Please tell me not on the gravesite! Ack! :eek:

His response was probably, "Yeah, he called me to go with him to buy stuff to get the backyard ready for the BBQ. I helped him dig the pit, but I thought it was for the bonfire. How was I supposed to know he was going to bury a body there?!"

Good points about the garage. Unfortunately at the present time, my garage looks like the pics we've been seeing. I can't stand it. I go straight to my car and that's it. I make a point of not looking at anything in there.

I still can't get past that the mess would have been cleaned up in the garage and the house by the time Xtina claims to have gotten home.

Thanks for the fox updates everyone!

I hardly ever go in our garage. That is my husband's domain (which he reluctantly shares half with the kids toys). When I go out there it is to steal a tool, and then right back in the house. I may have to start checking though.:eek:

If you will look at those photos again, you will see the white was painted first...because it was in the paint tray and beside it looks like fresh paint on the wall.

An it was only one wall correct? WHich is not that big. He could have painted that in no time after killing Maria. And it does look like no cars could park in there. The garage could have been CL workshop.

An it was only one wall correct? WHich is not that big. He could have painted that in no time after killing Maria. And it does look like no cars could park in there. The garage could have been CL workshop.
I didn't see photos of the other walls...so I couldn't say if it was only the short wall or not.

No, it didn't look like they used it for the car, but more for storage.

I didn't see any tools to speak of in the photos besides the lawnmower as I was looking for a place he would have kept the crowbar. Didn't look like any type of workshop to me.

Dang it JDB and SS, why didn't I think of adding those??? :mad:

As usual, doing a half *advertiser censored** post. :eek:

Man, so many things to get together between 12/14 and forward. The 12/14 date and from thereon have so many conflicting reports from different sources.

"Grabbing two aspirin and getting back to the task"

I didn't see photos of the other walls...so I couldn't say if it was only the short wall or not.

No, it didn't look like they used it for the car, but more for storage.

I didn't see any tools to speak of in the photos besides the lawnmower as I was looking for a place he would have kept the crowbar. Didn't look like any type of workshop to me.

Look at the one photo with the brown paint square.look at wall and the one around the corner. It almost looks like there are places where someone did a quick cover up. I am wondering is that the paintin that was done to cover up the splatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe