Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't knock a Sheriff that uses a "rod". I think it is very much "forward" thinking, imo.

I have to admit, I had Chistina totally convicted until tonight with Greta. Thank God for her. I have now have Greta, 360, and NG set for record until Gomer is caught.

Did anyone mention that the match to the shoe was located in a garage picture? That rules out that it was thrown there by a neighbor.

The other thing I caught was that Christina went to the base command BEFORE she called the police. That could account for the time she spent from the time she found the letter to the time she went to police.
I always knew she went to Base Command first. She didn't call 911...which means to me she was NOT afraid of him in any way.

Yes, just trying to figure out why they recalled her...to protect her (and them) ... or to keep some type of jurisdiction over her, not-so-much for her own good/protection. Does that make sense? Is it really to benefit her, or does it benefit them more? (ability to obtain statements/information from her and her atty, etc.)

That's what I'm wondering. As an active-duty soldier, she wouldn't have to give more information than a civilian would, nor would her attorney -- she still has the right to remain silent, if she chooses. However, they can certainly restrict her freedom of movement to whatever degree they see fit.

OMG! Duh! Come ON, Greta! Our Oklahoma boy would be now truly "missing" then wouldn't he?!

Did anyone mention that the match to the shoe was located in a garage picture? That rules out that it was thrown there by a neighbor.

The other thing I caught was that Christina went to the base command BEFORE she called the police. That could account for the time she spent from the time she found the letter to the time she went to police.

Plus, as that legal document says... (#18) ... she went with "legal counsel and a USMC Master Sergeant" ... which means she had to contact them, explain her story, and then wait for them to arrive to go with her.

I always knew she went to Base Command first. She didn't call 911...which means to me she was NOT afraid of him in any way.

Sorry, I guess I missed that part.

Another thing, wasn't it reported that Laurean bought more shovels from Lowes? The police interview only said paint, concrete blocks and wheel barrow.

PS Watching Nancy Grace right now, and the music is very annoying!

FMRUSMC~ I can't believe you watched ALL of Greta and decided honestly she knew nothing or did nothing. WTF?!

Do they repeat Greta one more time later on tonite or in the AM hours ? Does anyone know the schedule ? I would like to tape it if I can.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OMG ~ you have to be kidding, right? The vacuum in the living room sure is the hallmark of an interior decorator's touch! (Along with all the other "stuff" in the room with the mismatched sofas!) :)

Welcome! :) I like Mark's theory too. I do believe Maria was lured over there to his house. I wonder if there's any cooberation on the time Christina returned home, like others at the party saying when she left?

She was either lurred or adbucted and taped and then removed in the garage. There is no mention yet of being bound. Mark's theory of buying a bus ticket, running off to El Paso together while Christina is gone makes the best sense I,ve seen. I have to sleep on that theory.

Don't knock a Sheriff that uses a "rod". I think it is very much "forward" thinking, imo.

I'm not "knocking" the divining rod. I'm just saying it wasn't necessary. It's quite obvious where disturbed earth was.

Do they repeat Greta one more time later on tonite or in the AM hours ? Does anyone know the schedule ? I would like to tape it if I can.

I'm on the East Coast.
Greta comes on at 10 PM, and again (repeat of 10 PM show) at 1:00 AM.

How do you think the Lowes shopping trip went down? I'm thinking she was already buried in the fire pit area. We know he had a friend go with him. I'm thinking a buddy was over, or he called the buddy and asked him to go with him. They probably went in the truck. So, either Larean dropped the friend off, or he went home with him. If the guy went home with him then it is probable that the buddy helped Larean move the cement blocks from the truck to the back yard. I'd be willing to bet that if the friend came back to the house, not only did he help Laurean carry the blocks, but probably helped place them where they were found.

Just because Greta didn't cover the things I wanted her to ask...doesn't mean I didn't glean from her the things I wanted. I think decidedly that Christina was a player somewhere along the line. I can't wait until Cesar is caught because he will shed some light on the entire murder.

I'm not "knocking" the divining rod. I'm just saying it wasn't necessary. It is quite obvious where disturbed earth was.
While it was "disturbed" earth...he was making sure of what he felt was buried there beneath it. And it proved him correct. I applaud him for the test of sorts.

Maybe this should be a tool they work with. For Gosh sakes...whatever it takes to find our missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe