Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a niggling internal question:

how the h e double hockey sticks.. did reporters get her name and this information? was it leaked for a reason? did she come forward?

MW was nervous during her interview and seemed to get tripped up on her words. If she had something to hide I don't think she would talk to media.

It sounded to me like she meant the call went to voice mail. She doesn't know who answered the voice mail. (Meaning she doesn't know who called her phone.) I get voice mails all the time when no one answers but don't hang up immediately. I erase them and don't think anything of it. I'm assuming this is the case with her. JMO

I thought that the first time I heard it. I thought she meant to say I don't know who called. But then she goes on to say and I don't know what the conversation was about. I think she's clearly communicating that she believes the Irwin phone called her cell, and the cell was answered, and there was a 50 second conversation. Whether she's gotten it right or not I don't know, but in second hearing, she seems clear she doesn't know who answered and had a conversation on her phone.

MW was nervous during her interview and seemed to get tripped up on her words. If she had something to hide I don't think she would talk to media.

It sounded to me like she meant the call went to voice mail. She doesn't know who answered the voice mail. (Meaning she doesn't know who called her phone.) I get voice mails all the time when no one answers but don't hang up immediately. I erase them and don't think anything of it. I'm assuming this is the case with her. JMO

If you saw that you had a voice mail from 2:30 the previous night, would you erase it before listening?

I would listen to it because I have two kids who live in their own apartments now. I would assume, even if it were a strange number, that it might be a call from one of them.[ I tell my daughter not to get into a car with anyone who drank, including herself , and she has called me at that hour for a safe ride home, for example.]

amen sista!

ITA!:rocker:

the reporters are running around chasing their butts over the lawyer fiasco.. whereas the phone thing... well...my gosh.. someone call Jennifer Wadsworth!!!!

BBM. She could teach the media a thing or two about a thing or two.

IMO, LE may have told her not to give detailed information. Okay to confirm the call- but nothing more. moo

I'm glad she came forward to confirm this.

how the h e double hockey sticks.. did reporters get her name and this information? was it leaked for a reason? did she come forward?

Bingo! I think it was leaked! moo She looked very nervous! moo

Just jumping back in here...apparently if you have an android or iphone you can send sms (texts) and make phone calls even when your service is interrupted. I believe one of the phones was a droid or iphone from the reflection in the glass door when DB is taking the picture of all the children.
[ame="http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=can+you+still+text+when+your+cell+service+is+interrupted%3F&btnG=Google+Search&oq=can+you+still+text+when+your+cell+service+is+interrupted%3F&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=35l32775l0l34495l61l61l2l47l49l0l385l3130l1.1.6.4l12l0#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=android+app+call+and+text+for+free+using+wifi&psj=1&oq=android+app+call+and+text+for+free+using+wifi&aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=61721l71541l2l73604l21l20l0l0l0l14l1628l11731l2-5.6.1.1.4.2.1l20l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=8b8bf4a55b6b0b91&biw=1280&bih=707"]can you still text when your cell service is interrupted? - Google Search[/ame]

When you ponder this, though, does it seem MOST likely that she isn't telling the truth? Over MOST likely that someone took that call and she's reporting correctly her conversations with LE?

I don't see a motive to lie here. Honestly, it makes her look kind of bizarre to say she doesn't know who answered her phone at 2:30 - it's not like something that would make her look better in the eyes of the public. It opens up more questions than it answers.

Speaking of which, why in the world didn't that reporter say well who could it have been? Sometimes, I tell ya . . .

Right, why not ask the natural follow up questions? I'd have asked if she had a roommate or partner in the home who might have answered it or muted it, etc. Or was her phone left somewhere that night? Was it missing in the morning? Something, anything. Sometimes I just don't get reporters. Or the editing, as is sometimes the case.

BS has been sniffing around the area IMO. This woman had 4 LE interviews, either at her home or at the station. She had to have told someone about it or neighbours noticed. You'll notice national media, GMA, got the exclusive interview again.

BS is there to dig up stuff that creates doubt IMO. Gas station video, phone witness....wonder what is next?

MOO

Right, why not ask the natural follow up questions? I'd have asked if she had a roommate or partner in the home who might have answered it or muted it, etc. Or was her phone left somewhere that night? Was it missing in the morning? Something, anything. Sometimes I just don't get reporters. Or the editing, as is sometimes the case.

If you're there with an agenda, you just want the most confusing and unexplained information you can get on film if you ask me.

MOO

I know. To me, this is a MUCH bigger story than the switchup of lawyers, as much as I hate to see Cyndy Short go. If this is about finding Baby Lisa, the way to go is straight in the direction of the pink haired girl.

IMO, LE may have told her not to give detailed information. Okay to confirm the call- but nothing more. moo

I'm glad she came forward to confirm this.

LE would never want any of their key evidence or witnesses to come out in the media. This is not an LE plant IMO.

If you saw that you had a voice mail from 2:30 the previous night, would you erase it before listening?

I would listen to it because I have two kids who live in their own apartments now. I would assume, even if it were a strange number, that it might be a call from one of them.[ I tell my daughter not to get into a car with anyone who drank, including herself , and she has called me at that hour for a safe ride home, for example.]

Someone else could have erased it. I personally have called wrong numbers back when they leave a message just to let them know, in case its something important. I'm weird like that.:crazy:

No, I listen to the voice mails but if no one talks I erase it. If my son is calling from a strange number he will leave a message. I get "butt calls" from my sons too, who don't know they have called me.

Someone else could have erased it. I personally have called wrong numbers back when they leave a message just to let them know, in case its something important. I'm weird like that.:crazy:

But wouldn't she KNOW who erased it? How many people use your phone? I know the people who have access to my phone. I assume she does as well.

How weird is that though unless the phone has a number just one number off or something that this neighbor would get this call as a wrong number.

BS has been sniffing around the area IMO. This woman had 4 LE interviews, either at her home or at the station. She had to have told someone about it or neighbours noticed. You'll notice national media, GMA, got the exclusive interview again.

BS is there to dig up stuff that creates doubt IMO. Gas station video, phone witness....wonder what is next?

MOO

good thought... it was a national media exclusive (although they were focused more on the lawyer fiasco)

very well could be imhoo:twocents:

eta: I think there is more to this call... not sure what but perhaps the DT is doing a pre emptive strike and trying to mitigate it? another thought... LE did say they had questions on who was in and out of the house that night.. could this be related? just wondering out loud

Dr Drew used the words: " he was not allowed into the home that night." But Drew also said it was unconfirmed reports he was dealing with.

"not allowed into the home that night"
That almost sounds like a DV thing. Sometimes if LE comes out if they don't file charges they will tell one party that they have to leave for the night.

How weird is that though unless the phone has a number just one number off or something that this neighbor would get this call as a wrong number.

I thought that too. But 50 seconds is a long time. I turned on my stopwatch and recited the Plege of Allegience in 15 seconds. 50 seconds sounds more like a quick question call or a "I need you over here quick" type of call.

MOO

To be fair, this isn't about "creating doubt". This IS doubt - HUGE doubt, and needs to be followed up on until they get answers.

To me, this is akin to "Uh, I don't know how those drugs got in my purse officer".

If this is something BS generated, he's earning his keep for sure - this is something that NEEDS to be solved, and she can't just uhh, I don't know who answered my phone and what the conversation was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx