Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was the girl taking to the police on the side of the house w/the red shutter, wasn't her hair dark? In Da Middle will know.

I believe she meant talking to reporters outide the Irwin home on the day Lisa went missing

If it was the girl taking to the police on the side of the house w/the red shutter, wasn't her hair dark? In Da Middle will know.

That might be what I'm thinking of. I'll pm Middle later and see if she can refresh my memory. Thanks.

They did. 11 hours. Time to move on. Find Lisa.

576 ( hours Lisa missing LE working on finding her)
- 11 ( hours parent's interviewed)
565 (hours parent's are resting)

Parent's need to play catch up with LE instead of resting...JMHO

576 ( hours Lisa missing LE working on finding her)
- 11 ( hours parent's interviewed)
565 (hours parent's are resting)

Parent's need to play catch up with LE instead of resting...JMHO

they must be exhausted :innocent:

in all seriousness though,11 hours? thats shameful IMO

they must be exhausted :innocent:

in all seriousness though,11 hours? thats shameful IMO

I bet most of us here at Websleuths have spent much longer than that sleuthing this case. I also recall that when Caylee was missing, there were people on here that went on searches for her, and people that if they would have lived close to the area, would have done so as well. If a person that has never even met a child would be willing give up as many hours as needed, it makes me wonder about these parents.

Me either - I have heard it was on a live segment tho, so may not be on video....

I remember seeing it, and I think it was online. Very dark hair, but similar or same glasses IIRC. I can't find it, but hope you all are on to some kind of clue here!

I remember that interview. White house, red shutters, those girls were much younger... There was a guy on the front porch in the video, looks like he was dozing off.

Well holy moses, dig LE, dig deep, the answer is here!!

I totally agree, that's where the answer is. They need to really pull out ALL stops to find out who answered that phone, and what was said in the 50 second conversation.

(It does occur to me at this point, that she may have answered it herself and doesn't remember it. She may frequently get calls in the middle of the night, and she may have been in a sleep cycle where she didn't wake up enough really to have a good memory of it. Either way, THIS is where they need to be looking, IMHO, with all the force they can muster. They may have waited several days to ask her, if it was a routine "wrong number" call, she may just not remember it).

I totally agree, that's where the answer is. They need to really pull out ALL stops to find out who answered that phone, and what was said in the 50 second conversation.

(It does occur to me at this point, that she may have answered it herself and doesn't remember it. She may frequently get calls in the middle of the night, and she may have been in a sleep cycle where she didn't wake up enough really to have a good memory of it. Either way, THIS is where they need to be looking, IMHO, with all the force they can muster. They may have waited several days to ask her, if it was a routine "wrong number" call, she may just not remember it).

How do you find out who answered a phone that was never answered because it went straight to voice mail? NurseBee even posted the link to JJP stating her LE connection gave her that information.

Wright does not know Irwin or Bradley, yet she gets a call in the middle of the night from one of their phones? Wrong number?? I find it odd that the wrong number just so happens to be a neighbor. Then again, we don't know who was in possession of the phone in question when called. Ex Boyfriend? Have I missed something here?

Originally Posted by Jacie Estes

I remember that interview. White house, red shutters, those girls were much younger... There was a guy on the front porch in the video, looks like he was dozing off.

I think it was in this thread...post #742(ish)?
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7205323#post7205323"]MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8 - Page 30 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Delete this if I'm wrong or misinterpreting what you're asking for.

She was probably asleep, as most people are at 2:30am on a Monday night/Tuesday morning if they don't work shift work.

The call might have come into her phone and gone into voicemail and she might either have not checked it and deleted it because she didn't recognize the number or she checked it, there was no message just dead air and deleted it.

If she gets a lot of calls, perhaps there are lots of missed calls or voicemail hangups that she deletes so this one wouldn't have stuck out to her.

When LE got in touch with her, she was told that a call had come into her phone on the night in question for 50 seconds. Doubt they even told her the time at first. She probably still hasn't been told whether it was a voice mail call or an answered call. They have questioned her 4 times to see if she did take a call from someone that night or to find out what, if any, connection she may have to this case. They might even have told her the call was answered even if it wasn't, just to see what she'd say. We know they lie to get information. She's probably just as confused as the rest of us.

Or she's connected to this. Hard to say.

MOO

four police interviews

I trust completely that LE is all over this phone call to MW. They have interviewed her 4 times. Imo, they know more than we do; they know which phone called her, what time, probably where her was pinging at the time, etc... The phones were reported stolen with the baby, thus LE and FBI would have been all over those phone records from the get-go. They have undoubtedly checked for any connections between MW and anyone associated with Lisa or the neighborhood that night. There may be much more than MW let on in the interview today (or not, at least not to her knowledge). All MOO.

As for MW doing a media interview, maybe LE doesn't care based on what they know, or maybe they would prefer she not have spoken publicly. In either case, they can't stop her from talking, just like they couldn't stop Debbi from talking about her interviews, her LDT, her condition that night... None of that was released by LE either and is probably considered by LE to be potentially circumstantially important to the case. MOO.

I hope this is a major clue/lead in finding Lisa, but I sure don't think LE is in the dark about it or dragging their heels. 4 interviews is more than Debbi and Jeremy have undergone, AFAIK. I wonder if MW has been asked to take a poly?

Waiting for more info...

<snip>
I hope this is a major clue/lead in finding Lisa, but I sure don't think LE is in the dark about it or dragging their heels. 4 interviews is more than Debbi and Jeremy have undergone, AFAIK. I wonder if MW has been asked to take a poly?

Waiting for more info...

Same thing came to my mind. She's submitted herself to four interviews. You know they probably weren't easy either...

Okay, I admit this sounds like something from the Jerry Springer show, but I'm throwing it out there anyway. What if this womans ex boyfriend is sleeping around. The other woman (neigbor lady? DB? friend of theirs?) calls this womans number to inform her. She is asleep, voicemail is left. Ex boyfriend recognizes the number, erases the voicemail, and she never knows about the call or the voicemail.

Okay, I admit this sounds like something from the Jerry Springer show, but I'm throwing it out there anyway. What if this womans ex boyfriend is sleeping around. The other woman (neigbor lady? DB? friend of theirs?) calls this womans number to inform her. She is asleep, voicemail is left. Ex boyfriend recognizes the number, erases the voicemail, and she never knows about the call or the voicemail.

Jerry Springer? HA! I'm hearing "turkey in the straw" in this whole thing! Horrible.
Just about anything is possible it seems at this point.

Well, one thing we DO know from this mysterious cell phone call...DB and JI are full of it when they say they couldn't call out on the phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas