Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten too far on all the days post...re: this mystery call but i have a thought/THEORY.

DB was awake at 2:30 and she was going through JI's phone and possibly her's programming the numbers into the borrowed phone. Either she entered the wrong number into the phone and instead of hitting save hit call/send or she found this number and was doing her own PI work calling a number on JI's phone, that she was suspicious of, and wanted to know who would answer. Or the number used to belong to someone she knew before it belonged to MW.

No matter what the reason the call was made, that phone did work and I think DB made that call. Which would mean she was awake and not passed out.

The seconds begin when the phone being called is either answered or in voicemail the greeting begins.

A jealous woman who expected her BF home at 10:30 PM might start calling a suspect number to see who answers. Then listen to see if she recognizes the voice.

And then do something to baby Lisa to get the focus of JI back on her? :eek:
I dont even want to think about it..
Although, they DO keep saying this has brought them closer than ever... :tears:

Something is seriously not adding up here.

How does she not know who called or who answered? Even if MW gave her phone to someone else, imagine this scenario:
You let someone borrow your phone. Shortly afterwards the police call to your door and say that there was a call made to your phone from someone related to the Lisa Irwin kidnapping. Wouldn't you be totally shocked and think 'oh my God, oh my God'??!! Wouldn't you immediately contact the person you gave your phone to and ask them who called that night and what was said? And that's assuming someone else had her phone. We don't know that.

I'm not buying it. There's something wrong with W..

I would definitely tell LE who had my phone or who had access to it at the time of the call. Something is wrong with W, ITA.

But... perhaps she DID tell LE and they are working on it. Just because she was evasive with the reporter doesn't mean LE doesn't know the answer.

YES she does. Like, yesterday.

Except one saving grace for her, the cops don't seem to be all that concerned. Whoever took baby Lisa - whoever it was - called her and only her and had a conversation on her phone.

I think the cops are on her like flies on .... They have interviewed her four times. I know what those kinds of interviews are like.
Her affect in that on camera interview was so weirdly nervous and somewhat script-like and it was buried in the story. I think she might now be working with police and this presser by her was part of her deal to cooperate to smoke someone out or send them a coded message or maybe to get Lisa's parents to feel comfortable enough to talk more. Don't know, but things are not entirely as they seem. MOO

Are cell phone numbers listed? In other words, let's say I wanted to call Jane Doe in Kalamazoo. Could I call 411 for that info, or use a phone book, or look it up online?

(Sorry if it's a stupid question...I don't own a cell phone.)

I know there are some sites online where you can pay for cell phone info and more. Not sure about getting it free. I did once do a reverse lookup on a phone number, but I can't recall if it was cell or landline.

Now we know why LE got all the raw video from the news channels. They were looking for her in the crowd. They know whats up, just biding their time imo.

And then do something to baby Lisa to get the focus of JI back on her? :eek:
I dont even want to think about it..
Although, they DO keep saying this has brought them closer than ever... :tears:

To the bolded, it's not unusual for a horrific family event to bring people closer together. That statement seems normal to me. JMHO

Just how did the reporter track her down? I'm thinking phone lady was called to appear before the grand jury and the reporter found her that way. I'd like to know where the phone pinged.

I hope reporters will track down others who have been called to testify before the grand jury. Maybe it will give us a hint as to just what is going on.
I have no idea how the reporter may have tracked her down.

The GJ idea/speculation is a good one.

Are reporters following vehicles leaving the site of the GJ? :eek: If so, and IF she appeared before the GJ, that might explain some of her nervousness. My understanding is that the GJ is supposed to be "secret". And common sense would say that one wouldn't want to be known as having gone before them (until perps are in jail forever).

I don't know where she lives (and am not sleuthing her) nor how close to Lisa's home, so not sure how the reporter found her.

I don't understand why she went on camera about this.

I would definitely tell LE who had my phone or who had access to it at the time of the call. Something is wrong with Wright, ITA.

But... perhaps she DID tell LE and they are working on it. Just because she was evasive with the reporter doesn't mean LE doesn't know the answer.

I think this info about this call was leaked and she was visited by surprise by the media. I think she knows who answered. And you know what else I think? I think this ex-boyfriend was not an ex at the time Lisa went missing.

All my opinion, but I think something is up with this call!

ETA: She was visited 4 times by LE. That's something right there. I think it's way more than a wrong number.

To the bolded, it's not unusual for a horrific family event to bring people closer together. That statement seems normal to me. JMHO

I agree, i think it would either make or break your relationship. But it just seemed a little strange to say that so early, while your sweet little baby is missing out there somewhere, kwim? Like maybe a little later on you would be thinking that... jmo though

And when i watch that video of MW speaking, it looks to me like she is nervous, i agree. It looks as though she rehearsed her answer but then when it came time to speak, she said "i dont know who answered it" instead of "i dont know who called it." She was speaking so fast and that was my first impression. Not necessarily trying to hide anything, just nervous about being interviewed in general...:twocents:

IMO, she didn't have possession of her phone. Whoever had it, either answered it or the call went to voice mail and deleted. If she had call display on her phone, it will show who called the phone. If it was sent to voice mail the message may have been deleted.

In other words, she knows there was a call but no idea if it was answered or went to voice mail. She should know who had the phone though. If it's her ex or not.

Hope that makes sense. :crazy:

There is one other way that one can call a number and it will not ring on the receiving end and will not show up on the callers list of last calls.

If there was a message in, let's say JI's voicemail, then DB could listen to the message and wait for the prompt to dial reply to the message. If you don't want to talk to the person and just have time to leave a message, it is a great tool. it is also a great way for a jealous spouse to get only the voicemail to see if the message identifies the caller...as in, "Hi, this is MW, I'm sorry i missed your call...."

Phone company records and the recipients voicemal would be the only place that would show proof that the call was ever made...because it was done through voicemail.

I know that horrific events sometimes bring people closer. But I am trying to imagine how close I would feel to my husband,who I love very much, if I found thsat he had gotten really drunk and left our home unlocked, the window open, and then slept through a kidnapping where the intruder turned all of the lights on before he left with our baby.

I would not feel especially loving towards him, imo.

I think the cops are on her like flies on .... They have interviewed her four times. I know what those kinds of interviews are like.
Her affect in that on camera interview was so weirdly nervous and somewhat script-like and it was buried in the story. I think she might now be working with police and this presser by her was part of her deal to cooperate to smoke someone out or send them a coded message or maybe to get Lisa's parents to feel comfortable enough to talk more. Don't know, but things are not entirely as they seem. MOO

Maybe she is afraid of the person who had access to her phone. Told LE, but wanted to be on camera saying "I don't know..."

Totally pulling that out of thin air and thinking out loud.

I know that horrific events sometimes bring people closer. But I am trying to imagine how close I would feel to my husband,who I love very much, if I found thsat he had gotten really drunk and left our home unlocked, the window open, and then slept through a kidnapping where the intruder turned all of the lights on before he left with our baby.

I would not feel especially loving towards him, imo.

I hear ya. My husband took my 13 yr old to the library last week. He came home with a no seat belt on a minor ticket. I gave him holy hell about not making sure she had a seatbelt on. God forbid they would have had an accident, I never would have forgiven him.

So who was the first to report this mysterious phone call? GMA citing a source with LE?

They interviewed that motorcycle guy four times too, and he's just a simple witness, at best. And it doesn't appear they have a search warrant for her home, the first thing I'd do after talking to her for about 15 minutes and hearing her say she doesn't know who answered her phone. Warrant for her phone records, and home. JMO

4 times does sound extreme, doesn't it? Why does this LE keep having to reinterview witnesses over and over?

:waitasec:

Maybe she is afraid of the person who had access to her phone. Told LE, but wanted to be on camera saying "I don't know..."

Totally pulling that out of thin air and thinking out loud.

Then there would have been a search warrant for the home of whoever answered her phone, imho. They have so far, from what I can see, no acted at all on this smoking gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay